Yeah,europeans have it much better than americans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Yeah,europeans have it much better than americans

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Europe really isn't any better, almost all the white countries are garbage at this point and Asia will juts imitate whatever dumbass shit white people decide to do to themselves. I wanted to move to Europe a long time ago but living anywhere full of people that want to be replaced by outsiders doesn't sound like a country I want to live in at all.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 3:21 pm
Europe really isn't any better, almost all the white countries are garbage at this point and Asia will juts imitate whatever dumbass shit white people decide to do to themselves. I wanted to move to Europe a long time ago but living anywhere full of people that want to be replaced by outsiders doesn't sound like a country I want to live in at all.
Most europeans don't.Maybe UK and scandinavia,germany etc

Spain,portugal etc no ../.italy is far-right.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

69ixine wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 8:05 am
May 15th, 2023, 3:21 pm
Most europeans don't.Maybe UK and scandinavia,germany etc

Spain,portugal etc no ../.italy is far-right.
Italy never struck me as a place that wanted to be replaced by people or overrun with people who aren't Italians.
But I completely forgot about them.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

I have had plans on going to Europe, but the more i've planned on going, the more i've re-thinked about actually going. I don't know, there is just something about Europe that does not strike me as a place where i would enjoy myself, even though i would say that culturally and mentally i am more European than American. I know about all the good things about Europe including the women, but i just feel that its not a very welcoming place for Americans or for most foreigners. I also don't see it as a place where i could easily meet beautiful women. Based on the Europeans i have seen here in the US, they dont seem much different from Americans. I find them to be just as cold and weird as Americans. I also see it as a place that is too old and grey in architecture and environment and not as sunny and as contemporary as the US. I guess i will eventually go to Europe, but it would be more for sightseeing, watching and playing a few Soccer games and trying different foods, things like that. But i dont see it as a place that i would prefer it over the US, and feel that my emotions tell me that its not really worth going.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Jsport wrote:
May 26th, 2023, 7:11 pm
I have had plans on going to Europe, but the more i've planned on going, the more i've re-thinked about actually going. I don't know, there is just something about Europe that does not strike me as a place where i would enjoy myself, even though i would say that culturally and mentally i am more European than American. I know about all the good things about Europe including the women, but i just feel that its not a very welcoming place for Americans or for most foreigners. I also don't see it as a place where i could easily meet beautiful women. Based on the Europeans i have seen here in the US, they dont seem much different from Americans. I find them to be just as cold and weird as Americans. I also see it as a place that is too old and grey in architecture and environment and not as sunny and as contemporary as the US. I guess i will eventually go to Europe, but it would be more for sightseeing, watching and playing a few Soccer games and trying different foods, things like that. But i dont see it as a place that i would prefer it over the US, and feel that my emotions tell me that its not really worth going.
lol calling America sunny and beautiful is a joke. Nowhere in Europe looks like Detroit. Even poor areas in Europe look less scary than the poorer areas in America full of drug addicts living in unlivable condemned houses. It depends on where you go in Europe. Western Europe is shit. But I don't know how good Eastern Europe is.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

May 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Jsport wrote:
lol calling America sunny and beautiful is a joke. Nowhere in Europe looks like Detroit. Even poor areas in Europe look less scary than the poorer areas in America full of drug addicts living in unlivable condemned houses. It depends on where you go in Europe. Western Europe is shit. But I don't know how good Eastern Europe is.

I never said that the US is beautiful, but in the US there are many places that are nice. And yes there are alot of ghettos in the US, but there are also alot of nice beaches, suburban towns, cities, rural and countrysides as well. The US is a big country and i also understand that Europe is a continent with many different countries and cultures, so maybe there are a few countries in Europe where i would feel more at home than i do in the US. But i also feel that whomever has lived in the US all their life doesn't have to necessarily leave the US, but can either go to another region or another state to find what they are looking for. In terms of friendliness and openness, i do see that Europeans are a little more open and intellectual than Americans, but i also see that they are too culture snobby and provincial in their way of thinking. Americans are very narrow minded and cold in their mindset, but i dont see them as culture concious people. I see this with the women as well where European women tend to be cultured but snobby and American women are narrow minded and shallow, which one would you rather have? One who brags about her culture and how its so much better than yours?, or one who is ignorant about different cultures and who just doesn't want to be bothered with nonsense? Too me they both level out to be the same and difficult to talk to. I believe that their are far better places to meet women than the US or Europe, but i do also understand that as an American or as a European from whatever country, you can still find happiness with women within your own country.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Jsport wrote:
Based on the Europeans i have seen here in the US, they dont seem much different from Americans. I find them to be just as cold and weird as Americans.
How many different countries are in Europe? I don't know but over 50? There is no one, single European identity.

Probably not a good idea to form a perception of Europe based on any people from there you've seen or talked to in America. I was just in Santa Marta and met a bar/restaurant owner from Italy. He said he's been in Colombia for 20+ years. He's a cool, extroverted dude. He was telling me about places in Italy to go to. I've met people from Europe living abroad in Asia and a few Germans here in Colombia.

Only way to know is to go there and tour.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

kangarunner wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 9:59 am
Jsport wrote:
Based on the Europeans i have seen here in the US, they dont seem much different from Americans. I find them to be just as cold and weird as Americans.
How many different countries are in Europe? I don't know but over 50? There is no one, single European identity.

Probably not a good idea to form a perception of Europe based on any people from there you've seen or talked to in America. I was just in Santa Marta and met a bar/restaurant owner from Italy. He said he's been in Colombia for 20+ years. He's a cool, extroverted dude. He was telling me about places in Italy to go to. I've met people from Europe living abroad in Asia and a few Germans here in Colombia.

I understand what you mean by not generalizing people of different cultures or continents. And i do understand that there are many different countries and cultures in Europe. I am a (Futbol) Soccer player and a Soccer enthusiast. So i have an indepth understanding of European and South American culture and the differences between different countries. The way i see things is that people from countries outside of the US can be just as flawed and difficult as Americans, i know this as a first generation American with a South American background and as a Soccer player who has played with and against many nationalities, and who has socialized with people and women of many different nationalities. Integrating with people of other cultures is no cakewalk. The honeymoon stage fades away, and they can eventually become just as difficult as Americans. This doesn't mean that people shouldn't travel and just forget about the whole idea of discovering other cultures, thats not what i'm saying. What i am saying is that the grass is not always greener on the other side and that people should look a little deeper into their own culture before fully giving up on it and moving on to a different culture that in reality may not really be all that suitable for them.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Jsport wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:43 am
kangarunner wrote:
Jsport wrote:

I understand what you mean by not generalizing people of different cultures or continents. And i do understand that there are many different countries and cultures in Europe. I am a (Futbol) Soccer player and a Soccer enthusiast. So i have an indepth understanding of European and South American culture and the differences between different countries. The way i see things is that people from countries outside of the US can be just as flawed and difficult as Americans, i know this as a first generation American with a South American background and as a Soccer player who has played with and against many nationalities, and who has socialized with people and women of many different nationalities. Integrating with people of other cultures is no cakewalk. The honeymoon stage fades away, and they can eventually become just as difficult as Americans. This doesn't mean that people shouldn't travel and just forget about the whole idea of discovering other cultures, thats not what i'm saying. What i am saying is that the grass is not always greener on the other side and that people should look a little deeper into their own culture before fully giving up on it and moving on to a different culture that in reality may not really be all that suitable for them.
laughable garbage.no offense to you.

not all cultures are the same.

Dutch people are great.for example.

America is not a happy inducing place.the people are not as bad as people make it seem,they're just okay,but the lifestyle is not making anyone happy.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 12:52 pm
Jsport wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:43 am
kangarunner wrote:
Jsport wrote:

laughable garbage.no offense to you.

not all cultures are the same.

Dutch people are great.for example.

America is not a happy inducing place.the people are not as bad as people make it seem,they're just okay,but the lifestyle is not making anyone happy.
If you believe the people in America are not as bad, then try accidentally bumping into someone in public and watch what he does to you or wants to do to you. America is the only country where assholes will trample over a f***ing child or even each other during a store sale just to get shit out of a store for less money. It's so bad South Park had an episode just to mock Black Friday. No other country I know of also have liberals running around tearing down their statues, burning up buildings to get things their own way. Face it America is garbage and dead. If you had of said the people aren't that bad and it was 1920s or something then I would have agreed, but it's not the 1920s it's 2023 and people in America have been unfriendly violent scumbags for the longest even before then. It's not just the lifestyle it's the damn crazy ass short tempered minded people that hate life more than I hate it. The only non-threatening people are old people but the young will gang up on you just because they can, especially black youth and even some of the young and aggressive Latinos will jump on you if you are in a neighborhood where some of the shady ones hang out.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

May 16th, 2023, 9:13 am
Italy never struck me as a place that wanted to be replaced by people or overrun with people who aren't Italians.
Yes, Italy has a rightwing government, basically the first since Mussolini. Our PM Giorgia Meloni is an excellent politician, field battle trained since she was a youth activist, fluent in English, French and Spanish. She has been struggling to push some key right-wing agendas, such as help for poorer Italian families and incentives for families to make more babies. Ironically, many of these measures have been succesfully enacted in Spain, by the Social-democratic government of Pedro Sanchez. A good proof that political common sense doesn't have a partisan colour.

The thing is, when it comes to geopolitical moves and moves that are too "in your face" to the current global narrative, tiger Giorgia becomes a kitten again. She flirted with Orban on the need of a pan-European (white, Christian) traditional identity, yet she didn't have Orban's balls to contrast the current "Putin 's a monster, Zelensky's a saviour" narrative about the war in Ukraine. She was intelligent enough to brush off Trudeau's idiotic attempt at mainsplaining LGBTQ rights, yet the situation would be wholly different if it's a Soros-funded organisation lobbying her government.

The problem with Italy is not its people's weakness. It's the impossibility to have a political class ballsy enough to truly pursue the interest of the democratic majority. Macron has been pissing off a lot of French who at least didn't vote for his party. In Italy, it's always the voters of the winning party who wind up disappointed and empty-handed.

In terms of migrant replacement, of course we have our migrant waves, yet we are far, very far, from the situation of post-colonial Britain and France.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

publicduende wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 5:11 pm
May 16th, 2023, 9:13 am
Yes, Italy has a rightwing government, basically the first since Mussolini. Our PM Giorgia Meloni is an excellent politician, field battle trained since she was a youth activist, fluent in English, French and Spanish. She has been struggling to push some key right-wing agendas, such as help for poorer Italian families and incentives for families to make more babies. Ironically, many of these measures have been succesfully enacted in Spain, by the Social-democratic government of Pedro Sanchez. A good proof that political common sense doesn't have a partisan colour.

The thing is, when it comes to geopolitical moves and moves that are too "in your face" to the current global narrative, tiger Giorgia becomes a kitten again. She flirted with Orban on the need of a pan-European (white, Christian) traditional identity, yet she didn't have Orban's balls to contrast the current "Putin 's a monster, Zelensky's a saviour" narrative about the war in Ukraine. She was intelligent enough to brush off Trudeau's idiotic attempt at mainsplaining LGBTQ rights, yet the situation would be wholly different if it's a Soros-funded organisation lobbying her government.

The problem with Italy is not its people's weakness. It's the impossibility to have a political class ballsy enough to truly pursue the interest of the democratic majority. Macron has been pissing off a lot of French who at least didn't vote for his party. In Italy, it's always the voters of the winning party who wind up disappointed and empty-handed.

In terms of migrant replacement, of course we have our migrant waves, yet we are far, very far, from the situation of post-colonial Britain and France.
I never considered any of that stuff Democratic related like helping people. I always thought there was a different name for this but it wasn't part of the Republican or the Democrat side. You mentioned Traudea and I found an article related to a similar situation where Ambassador Emanuel tried to pull that same shit on Japan and was met with Japanese resistance that said they had enough of America trying to bully and harass them into becoming more like the West. I was proud they finally stood up to the West because people act so afraid and cowardily whenever America starts bullying and pushing them around into accepting shit they don't agree with.

Canada's leader is equally good at harassing and pushing people around and the UK is right up there with them. All three of these nations are guilty of harassing other countries and trying to make them more like the failing West. So when those countries finally stand up to them, I can't help but at least respect them for trying to resist letting the West f**k them over. Soros is a destructive bitch and so is Bill Gates. Both of them fund a lot of the BS going on in the West and even fund for it in other countries that let them. the whole reason any of them is so obsessed with LBGTQ is because they want population control and they know that these people are easy as hell to manipulate. LBGTQ people aren't going to do a damn thing when these people prepare to fully take over and enact the NWO agenda. So they aggressively push for every nation on earth to be open to what they are pushing. Some countries have people and leaders smart enough to see through that communism shit.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -in-tokyo/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

May 27th, 2023, 8:05 pm
I never considered any of that stuff Democratic related like helping people. I always thought there was a different name for this but it wasn't part of the Republican or the Democrat side. You mentioned Traudea and I found an article related to a similar situation where Ambassador Emanuel tried to pull that same shit on Japan and was met with Japanese resistance that said they had enough of America trying to bully and harass them into becoming more like the West. I was proud they finally stood up to the West because people act so afraid and cowardily whenever America starts bullying and pushing them around into accepting shit they don't agree with.

Canada's leader is equally good at harassing and pushing people around and the UK is right up there with them. All three of these nations are guilty of harassing other countries and trying to make them more like the failing West. So when those countries finally stand up to them, I can't help but at least respect them for trying to resist letting the West f**k them over. Soros is a destructive bitch and so is Bill Gates. Both of them fund a lot of the BS going on in the West and even fund for it in other countries that let them. the whole reason any of them is so obsessed with LBGTQ is because they want population control and they know that these people are easy as hell to manipulate. LBGTQ people aren't going to do a damn thing when these people prepare to fully take over and enact the NWO agenda. So they aggressively push for every nation on earth to be open to what they are pushing. Some countries have people and leaders smart enough to see through that communism shit.

Trudeau is the (geo)political equivalent of the hot but dumb cheerleader who has sex parties with the entire football team in the changing rooms. He is a pin-up for the Globalist agenda and anybody, including Canadians themselves, have long noticed. The very fact that they can afford to behaved so explicitly and with such bronze faces, means only one thing: that they have the System's full support, so long they will continue to bark at exactly that direction, without ever stopping.

We know who the puppetmasters are...yes, the US Deep State, with Henry Kissinger now 100 and still every piece the Dr Strangelove he has always been. Members of the Technocracy, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, the Zuck, and a few others multi-billionaires.

LGBTQ+ are not the culprit actually. They might twerk, shake and shout, yet they're just the colourful cover act. They are weaponising them, together with the Blacks and other "fire prone" minorities, to divide us, to break the last bastion of sanity left: the Traditional Family and, for those who still believe, a morally-sound Faith system.

So you say Europeans are better off than Americans? Wait and see. The UN/EU/WHO unelected bureaucrats have already a new "agenda of inclusivity" that is meant to teach children as young as 5 about masturbation and same-sex shenanigans. By 9 or 10, they want them to be fully sexualised, aware of online pornography, "secret" relationshipos with adults and contraception.

Read below, it beggars belief...

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

publicduende wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:26 pm
May 27th, 2023, 8:05 pm

Trudeau is the (geo)political equivalent of the hot but dumb cheerleader who has sex parties with the entire football team in the changing rooms. He is a pin-up for the Globalist agenda and anybody, including Canadians themselves, have long noticed. The very fact that they can afford to behaved so explicitly and with such bronze faces, means only one thing: that they have the System's full support, so long they will continue to bark at exactly that direction, without ever stopping.

We know who the puppetmasters are...yes, the US Deep State, with Henry Kissinger now 100 and still every piece the Dr Strangelove he has always been. Members of the Technocracy, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, the Zuck, and a few others multi-billionaires.

LGBTQ+ are not the culprit actually. They might twerk, shake and shout, yet they're just the colourful cover act. They are weaponising them, together with the Blacks and other "fire prone" minorities, to divide us, to break the last bastion of sanity left: the Traditional Family and, for those who still believe, a morally-sound Faith system.

So you say Europeans are better off than Americans? Wait and see. The UN/EU/WHO unelected bureaucrats have already a new "agenda of inclusivity" that is meant to teach children as young as 5 about masturbation and same-sex shenanigans. By 9 or 10, they want them to be fully sexualised, aware of online pornography, "secret" relationshipos with adults and contraception.

Read below, it beggars belief...

Do you know any reason why they are even doing this? What is the point and purpose of any of it really? It seems more like a lot of what you mentioned is happening only in Western Europe and not Eastern Europe. I could be wrong because I honestly don't know much about Europe. I just know Western Europe is the absolute worse for practically everything. Living, life, politics, culture, girl chasing, the aggressive "diversity" BS. I live in California and every time i see that brought up in a job ad I swear I don't even want to apply to that job it's such an off putting word now, a word
I wouldn't have been bothered by if it wasn't such a negative sounding word used to describe idiotic businesses operated by white leftist. I have to say whenever I read any of this stuff I don't know what the hell to even think of any of it.

Especially the part about sexualizing kids and trying to make more of them homosexuals/transgender. Whats the point in even doing that? And are the people in Europe going along with it?
None of this makes any sense to me But it seems really strange how there doesn't seem to be any loud resistant groups fighting the programming in European countries maybe they don't care what happens to EUrope anymore. They didn't stop mass invasions from third worlders, they couldn't whoop feminism, and now this. If what you say is true, they might as well legalize CP, stop arresting teachers for having sex with their students, and why even bother with age verification for porn sites either? Like I said, none of this junk makes sense at all.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

May 27th, 2023, 11:27 pm
Do you know any reason why they are even doing this? What is the point and purpose of any of it really? It seems more like a lot of what you mentioned is happening only in Western Europe and not Eastern Europe. I could be wrong because I honestly don't know much about Europe. I just know Western Europe is the absolute worse for practically everything. Living, life, politics, culture, girl chasing, the aggressive "diversity" BS. I live in California and every time i see that brought up in a job ad I swear I don't even want to apply to that job it's such an off putting word now, a word
I wouldn't have been bothered by if it wasn't such a negative sounding word used to describe idiotic businesses operated by white leftist. I have to say whenever I read any of this stuff I don't know what the hell to even think of any of it.

Especially the part about sexualizing kids and trying to make more of them homosexuals/transgender. Whats the point in even doing that? And are the people in Europe going along with it?
None of this makes any sense to me But it seems really strange how there doesn't seem to be any loud resistant groups fighting the programming in European countries maybe they don't care what happens to EUrope anymore. They didn't stop mass invasions from third worlders, they couldn't whoop feminism, and now this. If what you say is true, they might as well legalize CP, stop arresting teachers for having sex with their students, and why even bother with age verification for porn sites either? Like I said, none of this junk makes sense at all.
Well, it's an easy question: because they want to destroy whatever of sane and healthy is left in this society. Forcing children to undergo invasive, mutilating sexual surgeries just because they get taught in school, or their mentally sick parents tell them, that they should not identify with their God-given gender. Children are not capable of complete rational thought and an increasing number of them fall prey to the brainwashing perpetrated by the same institutions (family, school) that were once designed to cherish and protect them.

Children have their own sexuality and denying it is denying a part of their development. However, obsessing about sexual material like homosexual relationships with peers and secret relationships with adults is all about giving them a sexuality they are not ready for, yet. It's about destroying their innocence, polluting their standard journey of physical and mental development.

This material is a godsend for pedophiles. If this sort of school curriculum is ever implemented, it will be a huge green light for all sorts of pervs to enter the teaching system, a frankly hard job to do, with the hidden incentive of having free rein for their pedophile behaviours, this time without the fear of moral judgment or legal consequences.

And getting the attention of a pedophile is no joke. I happen to know a few cases of boys and girls who had to go through that ordeal and they are mentally and even physically stunted. You can tell that there's something wrong with them and one of them even has one breast much smaller than the other, as a consequence of the trauma.

I wouldn't hesitate one moment to call the agenda of these unelected institutions and their indoctrinated paper pushers "diabolic", in the purest sense of the word "diabolus", he who separates us from God.