Is it true that traditionally, Jewish marriages were arranged marriages?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Is it true that traditionally, Jewish marriages were arranged marriages?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Roccia wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 7:20 am
@WanderingProtagonist

Multiple people were hospitalized following a vicious fight involving around 20 participants in an Islamized enclave of Belgium’s most populous city this week, according to reports.

A dispute believed to have started over a parking space spiraled out of control, leading to a massive brawl that sent bystanders fleeing to safety.

“Due to the continuing impunity and mass immigration in Belgium, we unfortunately see this type of violence more and more,” MP van Rooy said in response to escalating crime in Belgium.
That's not even remotely surprising anymore, it's going to keep happening. Saw a video posted a few months back on RooshV religious site before he closed it down. The video had this Italian dude beating the shit out of some African asshole that got in his face and tried to challenge him. Then a woman got raped by three Africans at knife point in broad daylight, she was like 80 years old and this is all Georgina's fault. I f***ing hate white women. Biggest damn traitors to their own people on earth. They'll put their own people at risk of being hurt to prove a point, but the cucked liberal males are no better. All this shit started with Merkel in 2016 and ever since all the other Western countries followed in her footsteps. European men don't realize that all these High-T males coming into their country are going to be a problem. Violence, Rapes, etc is never going to end until they take back their countries ten fold. One thing I can agree with Hilary Clinton on is when she called them Super Predators. And she wasn't lying.

Fact is unless these men don't ban together and start beating ass and sending these Muslims and Africans back from where they came from, and removing these garbage sympathetic fake ass White women prime ministers and cucked males..Or even more so allowing non-European people to become prime ministers in their country. There is no excuse for Scotland or Ireland to have Indian, Islamic, etc people governing these places, it's just asinine and stupid.

If they don't take action they are going to keep having these issues with migrant males flexing on their turf. They should have rallied up the moment they seen thousand to millions of these men flooding into their country. How can you be so f***ing ignorant to an invasion? It's not like these prime ministers are flooding their country with foreign women, no they are flooding them full of violent, horny, war aged males....And the male locals of these countries just stand around like bitches and deal with it.

The time has come to stop worrying about being labeled "racist" defend your territory like real men would do. Let the women who advocate open borders get what they deserve but defend the womans who are on your side and want these assholes out of their country.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

I’ve also heard that this is still the practice amongst the more religious Jews. Does Judaism mandate or legitimize this practice?
Last edited by Roccia on December 30th, 2023, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Roccia wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:25 am
@WanderingProtagonist I don't even f***ing care, like you said the west is full of shitty, fat, apathetic spoiled cunts. I hope that western countries continue to get invaded by hostile third-worlders which is going to ruin western privilege when western countries start becoming poor and dangerous just like the third-world shitholes that happier abroarders claim are so great. I think most men don't even care anymore about what happens because their countries turned their backs on them in favor of illegal invaders, negro criminals, single mothers, self-hating white cucks, and other shitty groups that contribute nothing to society but destruction. I hope that the democrats get in power again during the next election and continue turning every part of Burgerland into shit just like Detroit and cities in California look like. I hope inflation gets worse and everyone is broke. I laugh at the increasing amount of homeless people that I see every day because I know that if I was in their situation they wouldn't help me or give a single f**k.

I grew up in Cuckstralia full of assholes and can honestly say that I hate western people and western society. Spoiled, degenerate assholes who only give a shit about themselves so it makes sense that they don't care about what even happens to their own countries. White people in these countries are all the same whether it's Burgerland, Cuckstralia, or anywhere in Western Europe. Narcissistic pieces of shit who deserve everything that is happening right now.
Thats why I want to hurry up and move East somewhere. At least where they have tighter policies and don't have Immigrant invasions at all. But unfortunately I don't want to live in Hungary which is about the only European country I can think of that's fighting hard against this shit. Don't know about Romania and any others in East Europe. But West Europe is dead. People will realize it more so when the poverty levels hit 99 percent of the whole population and everyone is living in third world conditions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:56 am
Roccia wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist I don't even f***ing care, like you said the west is full of shitty, fat, apathetic spoiled cunts. I hope that western countries continue to get invaded by hostile third-worlders which is going to ruin western privilege when western countries start becoming poor and dangerous just like the third-world shitholes that happier abroarders claim are so great. I think most men don't even care anymore about what happens because their countries turned their backs on them in favor of illegal invaders, negro criminals, single mothers, self-hating white cucks, and other shitty groups that contribute nothing to society but destruction. I hope that the democrats get in power again during the next election and continue turning every part of Burgerland into shit just like Detroit and cities in California look like. I hope inflation gets worse and everyone is broke. I laugh at the increasing amount of homeless people that I see every day because I know that if I was in their situation they wouldn't help me or give a single f**k.

I grew up in Cuckstralia full of assholes and can honestly say that I hate western people and western society. Spoiled, degenerate assholes who only give a shit about themselves so it makes sense that they don't care about what even happens to their own countries. White people in these countries are all the same whether it's Burgerland, Cuckstralia, or anywhere in Western Europe. Narcissistic pieces of shit who deserve everything that is happening right now.
Thats why I want to hurry up and move East somewhere. At least where they have tighter policies and don't have Immigrant invasions at all.
If there policies don't allow for immigrant invasions, would they let you in? :)
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 12:12 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:56 am
Roccia wrote:

Thats why I want to hurry up and move East somewhere. At least where they have tighter policies and don't have Immigrant invasions at all.
If there policies don't allow for immigrant invasions, would they let you in? :)
I'm not an invader, for one I'd have my own money, two I wouldn't be there taking opportunities from anyone, three I'm not trying to dominate other people's country, four I'm not imposing my views on them either like these Muslim assholes usually do, Five, I wouldn't mess with their women, basically I'm just trying to get away from the people I hate. But nice one with trying to be smart by attacking my comments. Besides I'm not leaving the States anyway.