Why are Asians & Middle Class people so Cliquish, Closed, Rigid, and Judgmental?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Asians & Middle Class people so Cliquish, Closed, Rigid, and Judgmental?

Post by yick »

Gali wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 10:05 pm
yick wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 6:49 pm
Gali wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
yick wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 9:15 am
Gali wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 7:57 am

Of course it is about his wants. You said LA is good for him but you do not know him like I do. He would go to sexpat areas where crime is higher.

Anyway for the sake of argument check out these cities: There are many big cities who have far less crime than Angeles.

Angeles
Crime index 41
Safety scale 48

compare the range
extreme example
Doha, Katar

Crime index 11
Safety index 88
No, the orginal point was Latin America vs the Philippines for safety, you dragged up a massive city, one of the biggest in Latin America against a small city of 500000 people to make your point. There are some very dangerous places in Latin America and cities far safer than anywhere in the Philippines, and do you not think there are whores for Winston to go to in Ibague - course there are! They're everywhere in Colombia and most of Latin America. Except in Ibague, he would be a lot safer than he would be in Angeles.

Now that's true, I don't know Winston as well as you, can't say that's a massive regret. :lol:
No he would only choose the hot spots regarding whores. Period. That is the same reason he, me and many others chose the shithole AC because it is almost the easiest place on earth regarding that.
Yes! Your original point was the safety aspect.
What are the most dangerous places in the world? (1990-2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53clMMQ-jJs
Where was the mention of availability of whores? - and which city has more whores, Manila or Angeles? I doubt it's hard to get whores in Manila if whores are the only goal.
The availability of cheap pros and buffet like bars in AC is better than in Manilla or Medellin as it is concentrated in one area. Pattaya is the only place in the world you can compare to it.

Medellin has a lot of good sides and still having the most pro action in LA. That is why it is seen as the best place in LA for most AC type of guys.

I think you should not go so deep into the topic because you can not understand how AC guys think.
Yeah, your original point was comparing Philippines to Latin America and the dangers of - nothing to do with whoring - it is just something you decided to add in later on in the conversation.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Why are Asians & Middle Class people so Cliquish, Closed, Rigid, and Judgmental?

Post by Gali »

yick wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 12:18 am
Gali wrote:
yick wrote:
Gali wrote:
yick wrote:
September 20th, 2021, 9:15 am

No, the orginal point was Latin America vs the Philippines for safety, you dragged up a massive city, one of the biggest in Latin America against a small city of 500000 people to make your point. There are some very dangerous places in Latin America and cities far safer than anywhere in the Philippines, and do you not think there are whores for Winston to go to in Ibague - course there are! They're everywhere in Colombia and most of Latin America. Except in Ibague, he would be a lot safer than he would be in Angeles.

Now that's true, I don't know Winston as well as you, can't say that's a massive regret. :lol:
No he would only choose the hot spots regarding whores. Period. That is the same reason he, me and many others chose the shithole AC because it is almost the easiest place on earth regarding that.

Where was the mention of availability of whores? - and which city has more whores, Manila or Angeles? I doubt it's hard to get whores in Manila if whores are the only goal.
The availability of cheap pros and buffet like bars in AC is better than in Manilla or Medellin as it is concentrated in one area. Pattaya is the only place in the world you can compare to it.

Medellin has a lot of good sides and still having the most pro action in LA. That is why it is seen as the best place in LA for most AC type of guys.

I think you should not go so deep into the topic because you can not understand how AC guys think.
Yeah, your original point was comparing Philippines to Latin America and the dangers of - nothing to do with whoring - it is just something you decided to add in later on in the conversation.
Well when a certain sex tourist goes for a travel the context could be assumed that whores are an important part of it. That I clarified right then.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Gali wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 1:11 am
yick wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 12:18 am
Gali wrote:
yick wrote:
Gali wrote:

Well when a certain sex tourist goes for a travel the context could be assumed that whores are an important part of it. That I clarified right then.
No, your original point was comparing Philippines to Latin America and the dangers of - nothing to do with whoring - it is just something you decided to add in later on in the conversation.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

You are right but then I clarified the context.

I think it worked good so I think you learned something and I could refresh my stuff through new research.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Gali wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 1:49 am

I think it worked good so I think you learned something and I could refresh my stuff through new research.
Have you ever been to Medellin?

I have never been with a prostitute so I haven't learned anything of any future use.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

yick wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 2:23 am
Gali wrote:

I have never been with a prostitute so I haven't learned anything of any future use.
No I did not but Medellin was the number one talk in AC after the pandemic hit. Many guys went there. I am still kind of interested to get there but I am not shure yet. I was in Argentina for work in 1993 btw. and speak some spanish.

Well you were interested in Winston's travel to LA. So you got a more detailed context.

Btw not having experience with a whore is not something to be ashamed of. lol. joking.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Gali wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 2:43 am
yick wrote:
Gali wrote:

No I did not but Medellin was the number one talk in AC after the pandemic hit. Many guys went there. I am still kind of interested to get there but I am not shure yet. I was in Argentina for work in 1993 btw. and speak some spanish.

Well you were interested in Winston's travel to LA. So you got a more detailed context.

Btw not having experience with a whore is not something to be ashamed of. lol. joking.
I recommend Colombia as a country, I liked it a lot - I would go as far as to say it's my favourite South American country - it has a really impressive infrastructure, great weather, really nice and polite people and I didn't even mind the food, the only thing about it were the women were a bit of a let down - if you like big, fat surgically enhanced asses and shit tattoos then the women are nice - of course, some of them are nice but most aren't up to much.

Winston never mentioned whores but you know him and what makes him tick - I don't know where I would advise him if easy access to whores was no.1 priority - Mexico and Tijuana maybe? :?
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

I actually thought about going to Colombia before AC but thought I am a bit old and make the easy one first and then we will see.

Yes I read a lot of good stuff about Colombia.

I think Medellin is ok for Winston if he wants to take a bit more risk.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Back to topic. Let us analyse Japan. Shout out to Johan, was geht?

Japan mindset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Bushido killing Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJuVUnouo6E&t=8s

Dying from 'overwork'—Japan's toxic office culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1_px17utk

Why do Japanese men go to Hostess clubs just to talk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1_px17utk

But it's the same extreme collectivism which results to completely dumb and ugly things. A Japanese (just like any Stage Blue person) values "following the group" than "doing than right thing". How perverted is that? That was the exact worldview which resulted to Germany's Nazism. It's the same worldview which produced the Divine Wind (kamikaze), the crazy, senseless act which horrified the American soldiers during WW2. How could anybody fly a plane only to intentionally crash it into an enemy ship or plane; shattering everything, including the pilot's skeleton? It must have taken tremendous devotion and blind loyalty to the "divine" emperor (Naruhito), and, priority and importance of the country and countrymen (above the self) to pull it off.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/ ... an/?page=1
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

The 3 Reasons Why Japanese Are Not Shy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhMAVw-bDM
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

yick wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:17 am
Gali wrote:
yick wrote:
Gali wrote:

I recommend Colombia as a country, I liked it a lot - I would go as far as to say it's my favourite South American country - it has a really impressive infrastructure, great weather, really nice and polite people and I didn't even mind the food, the only thing about it were the women were a bit of a let down - if you like big, fat surgically enhanced asses and shit tattoos then the women are nice - of course, some of them are nice but most aren't up to much.

Winston never mentioned whores but you know him and what makes him tick - I don't know where I would advise him if easy access to whores was no.1 priority - Mexico and Tijuana maybe? :?
The problem with Colombia is that the men there have large penises. Winston has mentioned in the past that many Filipinas were disappointed with his size. The average Filipino possesses a length of 4.3 inches, which means that Winston may very well be below 4 inches. That may not be enough
to satisfy a Colombian woman.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Guhji wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 6:18 pm
yick wrote:
September 21st, 2021, 4:17 am
Gali wrote:
yick wrote:
Gali wrote:

The problem with Colombia is that the men there have large penises. Winston has mentioned in the past that many Filipinas were disappointed with his size. The average Filipino possesses a length of 4.3 inches, which means that Winston may very well be below 4 inches. That may not be enough
to satisfy a Colombian woman.
:lol:

You would need a big one to f**k some of those wide loads!
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Yes C. guys have big ds but working girls should give discount for guys with small ds because the guys do not use the girl's working equipment that hard.
“South America is comfortably the most well-hung continent with an average of 6.4 inches”, according to the British Metro magazine. The average penis size of South African men is bigger than that of Africans.
damn

https://medium.com/kama-sutra/do-south- ... 5f32223306