Filipinas Shutdown American Women Over Passport Bros

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas Shutdown American Women Over Passport Bros

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:48 pm
Of course it is natural for any man to be smitten with his lady. But I do wonder, at times, what on earth it is that certain men see in their wife or girlfriend. I find that a crazy amount of men just have very low standards for the women they date or marry, and it never fails to surprise me.
A friend of mine liked to read Psychology Today and would tell me stuff he read. He said men marry women like their mothers. So while they will tell the other guys in the locker room that the thin model type is pretty and they may think so, they end up going for the fatter woman like mamma. When I was a kid, my mom was thin, top-heavy, and had really good-looks. She had thought about becoming a stewardess and she probably could have back in the late 1960's when looks was important. I wasn't too picky about the top-heavy thing in a woman, but thin and really pretty seemed really important. That did seem to be something my brother went for. He used to say he wanted to marry Wonder Woman when he was little, when Linda Carter played Wonder Woman.

I ended up with an Asian woman. My mom was a stay-at-home mom when I was little. My wife is a stay-at-home mom, though she started a business in grad school that helped us survive and is working on a small business now.

I wonder if those guys who end up with homely women have homely moms. Most women are somewhere in the middle of the bell curve for looks. For those men, those women are probably attractive. And most women don't end up with the best-looking men either. Mathematically, it doesn't work out for everyone to be above average. If every man held out for above average, a lot of men would be sexless and never marry. Or the good-looking women would have to serve everyone, and that would be messed up, a world of prostitution.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:54 pm
A friend of mine liked to read Psychology Today and would tell me stuff he read. He said men marry women like their mothers. So while they will tell the other guys in the locker room that the thin model type is pretty and they may think so, they end up going for the fatter woman like mamma. When I was a kid, my mom was thin, top-heavy, and had really good-looks. She had thought about becoming a stewardess and she probably could have back in the late 1960's when looks was important. I wasn't too picky about the top-heavy thing in a woman, but thin and really pretty seemed really important. That did seem to be something my brother went for. He used to say he wanted to marry Wonder Woman when he was little, when Linda Carter played Wonder Woman.

I ended up with an Asian woman. My mom was a stay-at-home mom when I was little. My wife is a stay-at-home mom, though she started a business in grad school that helped us survive and is working on a small business now.

I wonder if those guys who end up with homely women have homely moms. Most women are somewhere in the middle of the bell curve for looks. For those men, those women are probably attractive. And most women don't end up with the best-looking men either. Mathematically, it doesn't work out for everyone to be above average. If every man held out for above average, a lot of men would be sexless and never marry. Or the good-looking women would have to serve everyone, and that would be messed up, a world of prostitution.
That's an interesting theory, and it does hold true... my own mother was a rather striking woman when she was young, and she was a gymnast in her youth. Model-esque face. My girlfriend couldn't look further from her if she tried, as she has black hair and she comes from another continent and race, but what they do both have in common is that they're both above average.

That said, there are some men who are not at all hideous, who may have mothers who are not at all hideous, either, who still end up with the ugliest, most bottom-of-the-barrell Asian ladies you could find. Like completely normal, average to even slightly above average white blokes who marry Asian ladies who aren't even close to average, let alone above it. And it's always surprised me.

Love truly is blind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:58 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:54 pm

That's an interesting theory, and it does hold true... my own mother was a rather striking woman when she was young, and she was a gymnast in her youth. Model-esque face. My girlfriend couldn't look further from her if she tried, as she has black hair and she comes from another continent and race, but what they do both have in common is that they're both above average.

That said, there are some men who are not at all hideous, who may have mothers who are not at all hideous, either, who still end up with the ugliest, most bottom-of-the-barrell Asian ladies you could find. Like completely normal, average to even slightly above average white blokes who marry Asian ladies who aren't even close to average, let alone above it. And it's always surprised me.

Love truly is blind.
Maybe those women start showing them attention and it leads to a relationship.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 7:13 pm
I agree with this,but to me personally,anything but a traditional Slavic woman is a cope.I don't mean that for others,but I like Slavic beauties the most.

I feel I would always be 'settling;if I don't get one.

I Wish I could change my preferences.My ideal woman is the same type of natural breathtaking beauty like the Slavic beauty maria Orsic(founder of the nazi party).

I wish I could like the dangalang mukbang look in girls.and go the junk food route of the phillipines.it's easy,but is is worth it?I guess if you're desperate,and older,and unwanted.I am not knocking those guys,here in america I am somewhat desperate after having no sex in months and also pretty unwanted,although I'd rather just bang slavic hookers than be loyal to a filipina,unless she's of exceptional attractiveness.

Filipinas also will f**k any old washed out obese white guy,Slavic women have some standards,getting oen if I ever do is a much more boost to my self-worth,it's not that much low hanging fruit to the level of the philippines,where any tom dick and hary can get laid.Even black guys get filipina women,these women will f**k anything with a pulse!
I would say I have to agree with you about cope because my favorite beauty is the natural blonde Slavic or Baltic European type. I think my second preference would be Latina beauty (agnostic of admixture like mulatta, European, etc. even though average Latina in terms of looks is most the opposite of Eastern/Baltic European). I find that Asians on average don't really do it for me as much as European and South American.

I might get a lot of people yelling "blasphemy" at me but I think the concept of going abroad in general is a "cope".
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

As someone that never gave a shit about race mixing for the longest time, I now think that race mixing is one of the worst things a person can do, especially if you’re white. Oh sure, all these things about western whores are true. They are generally super entitled, want only top 5% of men, cheat like crazy, flake and ghost all the time, play tons of games, get fat and lazy. Then you look at these gook women, and below average guys have no problem dating them, marrying them, procreating with them. They cook more, look better, dress better, work harder, don’t cheat AS MUCH etc.. Sounds like a great deal right? What the hell is there to lose? WRONG. There’s always a catch, people. White people are top dog for a reason. You marry some chink, and you’re screwing yourself over big time. Oh sure, there’s guys that say they’re happy and content with their Filipina, Thai or Chinese wife. Well, good for them. I’m glad that there’s some guys that claim to be happy. I mean as short and shitty as life generally is if some guy claims to be happy with his foreign wife then I guess that’s still a win. But I think most guys need to think long and hard before selling themselves short with a black, brown or asian woman. Imo, you’re better off with a white woman that’s a bit overweight, a nag, and kinda lazy compared to a fine looking, hard working gook woman. And the truth is a mixed kid is gonna be on team POC, just like half white Colin Kaepernick, Obola, or some of those angry hapas out there. White man+Asian wife=Asian kid. White man+Black wife =Black Kid. People should at LEAST think about this more before taking the interracial plunge.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

NPCslammer wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 7:48 pm
White man+Asian wife=Asian kid. White man+Black wife =Black Kid. People should at LEAST think about this more before taking the interracial plunge.
Nah, that's not really how genetics work. Five of my nine children are half-Asian, none look more Asian than white. The first three look mostly Latino. The second one looks very "mixed" and hard to tell what she is, and the youngest, due to having a mother who is herself a bit mixed and Mestiza, looks fully caucasian. As in he has grey eyes, very light skin, big eyes and caucasian features.

The darker, more "chinky" looking an Asian woman is, the stronger the likelihood of your offspring looking more Asian than white. And the more darkskinned black ladies with tribal features are more likely to give you offspring that look more black than white. But select your partner well and your offspring will look primarily like yourself. It's just that most white men who marry out of their race do not know how to select a partner well, so it kind of washes out their genes altogether.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 9:14 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
White man+Asian wife=Asian kid. White man+Black wife =Black Kid. People should at LEAST think about this more before taking the interracial plunge.
Nah, that's not really how genetics work. Five of my nine children are half-Asian, none look more Asian than white. The first three look mostly Latino. The second one looks very "mixed" and hard to tell what she is, and the youngest, due to having a mother who is herself a bit mixed and Mestiza, looks fully caucasian. As in he has grey eyes, very light skin, big eyes and caucasian features.

The darker, more "chinky" looking an Asian woman is, the stronger the likelihood of your offspring looking more Asian than white. And the more darkskinned black ladies with tribal features are more likely to give you offspring that look more black than white. But select your partner well and your offspring will look primarily like yourself. It's just that most white men who marry out of their race do not know how to select a partner well, so it kind of washes out their genes altogether.
Your thinking/premise is based on the idea that race is just looks, melanin levels, facial features. Race goes down to the DNA level, to the bones. I would argue it that it goes down to the soul itself. If it’s only based on looks, melanin, round/slanted eyes etc.. then you would have to say dark skinned Indians are the same as Africans based on skin tone, and pale skinned East Asians are the same as Caucasians, but the reality is they are incredibly different. If you had a hypothetical aerosol vaccine or drug that changed the entirety of African continent to pale skinned people they aren’t going to become economic powerhouses like Germany with European equivalent architecture, works of art, build Hadron colliders like CERN, AI, and incredibly sophisticated military tech because race goes much deeper than, again, melanin levels, facial features, height etc..

All I’m saying it guys should think about it all more deeply before taking the plunge into an interracial relationship.
Last edited by NPCslammer on September 27th, 2023, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 11:20 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Your thinking/premise is based on the idea that race is just looks, melanin levels, facial features. Race goes down to the DNA level, to the bones. I would argue it that it goes down to the soul itself. If it’s only based on looks, melanin, round/slanted eyes etc.. then you would have to say dark skinned Indians are the same Africans based on the skin tone, and pale skinned East Asians are the same as Caucasians, but the reality is they are incredibly different. If you had a hypothetical aerosol vaccine or drug that changed the entirety of African continent to pale skinned people they aren’t going to become economic powerhouses like Germany with European equivalent architecture, works of art, build Hadron colliders like CERN, AI, and incredibly sophisticated military tech because race goes much deeper than, again, melanin levels, facial features, height etc..

All I’m saying it guys should thinking about it all more deeply before taking the plunge into an interracial relationship.
Most of them don't even care, they'll do it anyways. Black men especially think they are actually "conquering" other races, especially the white ones.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 11:34 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 11:20 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Your thinking/premise is based on the idea that race is just looks, melanin levels, facial features. Race goes down to the DNA level, to the bones. I would argue it that it goes down to the soul itself. If it’s only based on looks, melanin, round/slanted eyes etc.. then you would have to say dark skinned Indians are the same Africans based on the skin tone, and pale skinned East Asians are the same as Caucasians, but the reality is they are incredibly different. If you had a hypothetical aerosol vaccine or drug that changed the entirety of African continent to pale skinned people they aren’t going to become economic powerhouses like Germany with European equivalent architecture, works of art, build Hadron colliders like CERN, AI, and incredibly sophisticated military tech because race goes much deeper than, again, melanin levels, facial features, height etc..

All I’m saying it guys should thinking about it all more deeply before taking the plunge into an interracial relationship.
Most of them don't even care, they'll do it anyways. Black men especially think they are actually "conquering" other races, especially the white ones.
And the white people lose in those relationships. When the white female pops out a Colin Krapperdick, the black father wins. Colin Krapperdick is on team nig, to put it in a nutshell.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

NPCslammer wrote:
As someone that never gave a shit about race mixing for the longest time, I now think that race mixing is one of the worst things a person can do, especially if you’re white. Oh sure, all these things about western whores are true. They are generally super entitled, want only top 5% of men, cheat like crazy, flake and ghost all the time, play tons of games, get fat and lazy. Then you look at these gook women, and below average guys have no problem dating them, marrying them, procreating with them. They cook more, look better, dress better, work harder, don’t cheat AS MUCH etc.. Sounds like a great deal right? What the hell is there to lose? WRONG. There’s always a catch, people. White people are top dog for a reason. You marry some chink, and you’re screwing yourself over big time. Oh sure, there’s guys that say they’re happy and content with their Filipina, Thai or Chinese wife. Well, good for them. I’m glad that there’s some guys that claim to be happy. I mean as short and shitty as life generally is if some guy claims to be happy with his foreign wife then I guess that’s still a win. But I think most guys need to think long and hard before selling themselves short with a black, brown or asian woman. Imo, you’re better off with a white woman that’s a bit overweight, a nag, and kinda lazy compared to a fine looking, hard working gook woman. And the truth is a mixed kid is gonna be on team POC, just like half white Colin Kaepernick, Obola, or some of those angry hapas out there. White man+Asian wife=Asian kid. White man+Black wife =Black Kid. People should at LEAST think about this more before taking the interracial plunge.
This is so false lol

No you are not better off with a materialistic,fat,naggy lazy white woman than a traditional East asian(THai,cambodian,vietnamese,filipina)goodlooking hardworking modest girl,and when you die your race you will not carry on with you.

if the world ended 30 seconds after you died,would it matter?No.

it really wouldn't.Unless you had to reincarnate into this terrible hellhole of a slave planet.

White women have priced themselves out of the market.They're too expensive for the average white man to get.and these white women have zero issues racemixing at all,and probabely have a negro somewhere in the woodpile anyway,white nationalist women are a small minority of women,and they are generally not the genetic creme de la creme of the white race,and they have the same high standards as any other white woman,just look at the Stormfront dating section.

You basically have to choose between you and your race,if I were a white man,I'd obv choose myself.

life is too short.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 5:34 am
NPCslammer wrote:
This is so false lol

No you are not better off with a materialistic,fat,naggy lazy white woman than a traditional East asian(THai,cambodian,vietnamese,filipina)goodlooking hardworking modest girl,and when you die your race you will not carry on with you.

if the world ended 30 seconds after you died,would it matter?No.

it really wouldn't.Unless you had to reincarnate into this terrible hellhole of a slave planet.

White women have priced themselves out of the market.They're too expensive for the average white man to get.and these white women have zero issues racemixing at all,and probabely have a negro somewhere in the woodpile anyway,white nationalist women are a small minority of women,and they are generally not the genetic creme de la creme of the white race,and they have the same high standards as any other white woman,just look at the Stormfront dating section.

You basically have to choose between you and your race,if I were a white man,I'd obv choose myself.

life is too short.
Suit yourself