Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Yohan »

https://japantoday.com/category/nationa ... -nearly-76

Full text see click above
Japan leads G7 with COVID-19 vaccination rate of nearly 76%

Japan has inoculated 75.7 percent of its population with two COVID-19 shots, the highest among the Group of Seven industrialized nations, according to government data released Thursday.

With the progress of its vaccination program for the country's population of around 125 million, Japan, which had trailed many leading democracies such as the United States, has now topped Canada, which had the highest inoculation rate of 75.5 percent.

New coronavirus cases have sharply decreased in Japan as its vaccine rollout that started earlier this year gathered pace, with 163 new cases confirmed across the country Thursday, compared to a peak of over 25,000 reported in August.
We have no restrictions here in Japan (except international travel), Covid-19 is almost gone.

Today there are only 1,540 confirmed cases totally in all Japan.

Many provinces report ZERO new infections, and 7 provinces report they do not even have a single patient anymore in their hospitals.
Entire hospital wards - thousands of beds - are now empty.

We will see however when the next wave is coming and maybe with a different variant of covid-19, still must be careful, and vaccinations continue nationwide, with 1st and 2nd shot, mostly with young people. Population over 65+ is already 91.7 % vaccinated and will receive 3rd shot around January 2022.

Additionally there is also vaccine campaign of seasonal flu and pneumonia.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-vaccin ... 55671.html

Full story link above
Japan: From vaccine hesitancy to vaccine success
Rupert Wingfield-Hayes - BBC News, Tokyo

Not only has Japan succeeded in overcoming the early chaos, it's managed to get a higher percentage of its population vaccinated than almost anywhere else on Earth. Some 76% of Japanese are now fully immunised.
---
On 20 August, Japan recorded nearly 26,000 new infections, the highest single day total since the pandemic began.

By last week, that number had fallen to just 150 a day. There has been a similar fall in deaths, with several days last week where no deaths were reported at all.
---
America's death rate from Covid is 233.8 deaths per 100,000 people. Japan's is just 14.52, according to Johns Hopkins University figures.
Personally I am not that optimistic, we have to wait for a few months to see if covid-19 is not coming back again with a different variant creating another powerful wave of infections.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 9:27 am
Personally I am not that optimistic, we have to wait for a few months to see if covid-19 is not coming back again with a different variant creating another powerful wave of infections.
No doubt if the genocidal elite have twinges of regret from their vestigial consciences, all they need do is read posts like this to think "These people are just so f***ing stupid that someone was bound to do this to them, so it may as well be us".
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

There are a few scenarios where I'd consider getting the vaccine: For instance, if a giant robot armed with double-revolving vaccine blasting cannons on each arm smashed down my door or smashed through the wall of my house and fired a few thousand syringes at me, and one of them tagged me in the the leg while I was leaping out the window in a shower of broken glass to try to dodge the rain of fire.
Or if a drone armed with a vaccine cannon chased me down in an open outdoor area where there was nowhere to duck for cover, and just running around 'Serpentine! Serpentine!' (like in the old "Inlaws" movie) wasn't enough to dodge the syringe fired by the drone.
Otherwise, no way.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 9:49 am
No doubt if the genocidal elite have twinges of regret from their vestigial consciences, all they need do is read posts like this to think "These people are just so f***ing stupid that someone was bound to do this to them, so it may as well be us".
More like "These people are just so f***ing stupid that they will no longer be able to make the goods we want, so maybe a eugenic vaccine would help." Where I live the population has lost the intellectual capacity to reliably make a hamburger.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 19th, 2021, 2:06 pm
There are a few scenarios where I'd consider getting the vaccine: For instance, if a giant robot armed with double-revolving vaccine blasting cannons on each arm smashed down my door or smashed through the wall of my house and fired a few thousand syringes at me, and one of them tagged me in the the leg while I was leaping out the window in a shower of broken glass to try to dodge the rain of fire.
Or if a drone armed with a vaccine cannon chased me down in an open outdoor area where there was nowhere to duck for cover, and just running around 'Serpentine! Serpentine!' (like in the old "Inlaws" movie) wasn't enough to dodge the syringe fired by the drone.
Otherwise, no way.
C'mon man, where's your resolve? Now is the time to be making robot and drone contingency plans.

Good to have you weighing in here.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 9:49 am
Yohan wrote:
LOL. "a few months"
Why not make it a few years, so we can all just sit around sucking our thumbs, receiving UBI and watching netflix? Tell you what, let's just skip this generation entirely. Everyone take a timeout for the next 70 years and if no one in the world gets sick from anything during those 70 years, then maybe we'll give the next generation a chance.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yohan wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-vaccin ... 55671.html

Full story link above
Japan: From vaccine hesitancy to vaccine success
Rupert Wingfield-Hayes - BBC News, Tokyo

Not only has Japan succeeded in overcoming the early chaos, it's managed to get a higher percentage of its population vaccinated than almost anywhere else on Earth. Some 76% of Japanese are now fully immunised.
---
On 20 August, Japan recorded nearly 26,000 new infections, the highest single day total since the pandemic began.

By last week, that number had fallen to just 150 a day. There has been a similar fall in deaths, with several days last week where no deaths were reported at all.
---
America's death rate from Covid is 233.8 deaths per 100,000 people. Japan's is just 14.52, according to Johns Hopkins University figures.
Ah Johns Hopkins. The University that hosted Event 201, which wargammed this entire covaids-1984 response about three weeks before the official start of the plandemic. I'm sure we can trust that incestuous cesspit of CIA-run academics.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

On a quick anecdotal note: A couple of longtime friends who have been "fully vaccinated" and boosted per the mainstream push have now caught covid anyway and are laid low in self-quarantine at their house, reporting being very sick and miserable. Hope they and every other decent soul out there who got zio-vaxxed out of good intentions but ended up debilitated and/or catching covid anyway will pull through it OK, but sure as hell am glad I never even considered taking one of these turkeys!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
January 29th, 2022, 6:43 pm
Hope they and every other decent soul out there who got zio-vaxxed out of good intentions but ended up debilitated and/or catching covid anyway will pull through it OK
As well as being incredibly stupid, there is likely a moral deficiency to any adult who fell for this scam. In any case, most of them were warned, so f**k them. Good on the Satanists for wiping them out. It is just a shame about the other things they are doing.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

This guy here on twitter said it with this meme: This is the ONLY way they'll get me, LOL. :mrgreen:
MarkKlaus3
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkKlaus3 »

i got first dose
dont want second one
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2022, 7:43 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
January 29th, 2022, 6:43 pm
Hope they and every other decent soul out there who got zio-vaxxed out of good intentions but ended up debilitated and/or catching covid anyway will pull through it OK
As well as being incredibly stupid, there is likely a moral deficiency to any adult who fell for this scam. In any case, most of them were warned, so f**k them. Good on the Satanists for wiping them out. It is just a shame about the other things they are doing.
I agree with you on lot of stuff. I think that it’s great that the vaxxed are dying out. Idiot sheeple deserve to die.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
November 10th, 2021, 3:35 am
publicduende wrote:
November 9th, 2021, 7:03 pm
Don't want to repeat what @Cornfed and @gsjackson wrote but, it's true, some strains of common flu (some of which are legit Coronaviruses) are worse than others and will bring about complications to the lungs, heart, muscles and even the brain, that can last for months or even be irreversible.

The good thing is that these severe flus are somewhat harder to catch. I usually get common cold 2 or 3 times a year, with very mild symptoms that go away after 3 or 4 days with paracetamol and ibuprofen. The last time I had something that looked like a proper flu I was a child, it must have been more than 35 years ago.
There is no flu virus which is related to a corona virus.
However some types of flu virus can be very aggressive, no doubt about that.

What I do not understand with your comment, are you now against ANY vaccination or are you solely against the Covid-19 vaccination?

If you are worried about flu and rare aftereffects and not an all-out anti-vaxxer, why do you not get a shot yearly against seasonal flu and every 5 years a shot of pneumococcal vaccine?

Even if you are against covid-19 vaccine, vaccination against flu and pneumonia is helpful and used since many years.

Personally I don't care if somebody is vaccinated or not or against which disease. In Japan nobody can be forced into any vaccination.

I get my shots regularly and I can say, flu and pneumonia vaccination really helps. However I don't care if unvaccinated people suffer of pneumonia or flu, not my body anyway....
Why not just boost your immune system with nutrition, vitamins, and herbs? Why rely on vaccines for everything? Isn't that what big pharma wants? It's not natural or holistic. Why do atheists like you love vaccines so much? Why is the medical establishment your God? That's pretty sad. You don't trust nature or nutrition, you only trust the medical establishment? That's sad. Atheists must be so empty inside that they have to make science, government, and big pharma their God. Notice how spiritual and holistic people don't do that, because they have an inner connection with nature and divinity. Also changing your mindset and attitude can improve your immune system too. I haven't had a flu shot since the early 1990s and I rarely get sick.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 6:26 am
Why not just boost your immune system with nutrition, vitamins, and herbs? Why rely on vaccines for everything?

I do not smoke and do not drink alcohol, I also, during dark winter time, I take some additional vitamin D, and sometimes also B and C, which I consider as helpful.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... erity.html

Does vitamin D protect against Covid after all? Israeli study finds patients who are deficient are up to 14 TIMES more likely to fall severely ill
Bar Ilan University researchers studied 253 Covid patients from 2020 to 2021
They found those with vitamin D deficiencies made up 87% of severe cases
Researchers back-dated patient records by two years to zero out conditions
----

About vaccination against seasonal flu and pneumonia, I found them very useful and efficient. I was suffering a lot up to 2008, I was in hospital with severe pneumonia 2 times and every season I got fever and bronchitis and other throat related infections. A lot of pain, breathing issues and a lot of antibiotic medicine required etc. EVERY YEAR, and one time it took three months to fully recover from pneumonia.

In 2008 advanced vaccination against pneumonia was developed and seasonal flu vaccination also improved.
I accepted it immediately when it was offered to me by my medical doctor. Medical fees were totally about USD 120,-

Since then - just nothing, I am surprised every year. Rarely now I feel some little pain in the throat or a little feeling of bronchitis and next following day, within 24 hours, it's gone. This kind of vaccine really works.

Side effects: Pneumonia - nothing (only 1 time in 5 years)
Seasonal flu - yearly, up to three days a little discomfort, after that nothing

Now it is about Corona-virus, 1st and 2nd vaccination, about same side effects for a few days, after that nothing.
I will go also for the booster shot, regardless what some anti-vaxxers tell me.
Isn't that what big pharma wants? It's not natural or holistic. Why do atheists like you love vaccines so much? Why is the medical establishment your God? That's pretty sad. You don't trust nature or nutrition, you only trust the medical establishment? That's sad. Atheists must be so empty inside that they have to make science, government, and big pharma their God.

Notice how spiritual and holistic people don't do that, because they have an inner connection with nature and divinity. Also changing your mindset and attitude can improve your immune system too. I haven't had a flu shot since the early 1990s and I rarely get sick.
It does not make sense to link religion with vaccine or surgery or whatever medical treatment, I fail to see what has this to do with atheism.
Vaccines are in use in countries which are typically devoted to Islam, or Catholic, or Buddhism, Hindu or here in Japan with Shinto faith. Nevertheless regarding their religion, people show up in millions by themselves for vaccination against diseases of any kind.