Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Yes. How many Kuai to the nearest dim sum shop?
73%
A little. I could see Winston dressed up in blue squatting in an alley playing dice games.
15%
No. Winston is as handsome as his online women and platonic friends tell him he is.
12%

Total votes: 33
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 10:01 pm
Also, your educational qualifications Yick do not mean anything here. You are not qualified to be a good judge of people. You are not a psychologist or an empath or a good psychic. Degre doesn't matter. I'm talking about NATURAL qualifications. You are not an old soul or a wanderer soul. You are not a spiritual guru. Your degrees don't mean shit. They don't raise your consciousness level.
I thought they bloody well wouldn't :lol: they do in the here and now though...
Btw, how do you know I don't work out? I've been working out everyday and can do 20 push ups and sit ups now. I run and walk outside too. You don't know me. You just make assumptions because you want to believe the worst in everyone. Because you are a misanthrope and prefer to see the worst in everyone. It's sick. I've seen the type before. Super toxic and nasty.
Because that is what you say, it makes you sweaty and Taiwan is too hot blah blah blah - and you don't know me either but you seem to think you're fit to judge me - you don't want to be judged then don't judge others.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My jobs are on my resume. I posted it long ago dummy.

www.happierabroad.com/Resume_Business.htm

I have many jobs that I didn't list on there. I just put the best ones on there. Too many for one page.

I didn't compare myself to Nietzsche. Just saying that popularity doesn't mean anything when it comes to truth. Some men are not appreciated during their lifetime. VIncent Van Gogh is another example.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 12:49 am

I have many jobs that I didn't list on there. I just put the best ones on there. Too many for one page.

I didn't compare myself to Nietzsche. Just saying that popularity doesn't mean anything when it comes to truth. Some men are not appreciated during their lifetime. VIncent Van Gogh is another example.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

:(
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BOTTOM LINE: Yick, you are definitely a HECKLER and BULLY. I am NOT. That's the bottom line fact. I may have my flaws, but at least I am not a heckler or bully like you.

Your ACTIONS are what define you Yick, not what I say. All you do is HECKLE people and BULLY them. So that's what you are. Your fault. Not mine. Your own ACTIONS define you.

Look at the flat earth thread for example. There, no one attacked you. Yet you insulted everyone there and called them names, while you ridiculed them. There was no call for that. You were incapable of having CIVILIZED debate there. All you did was HECKLE and RIDICULE and INSULT people in that thread. How do you justify that? You can't. Because no one attacked you. So you have no one to blame but yourself. You should apologize for that. You often misbehave, like you did in the flat earth thread. No excuses there. That PROVES that you are a HECKLER, BULLY, and TROLL. All you did was RIDICULE and INSULT others in that thread.

Even if flat earth is stupid and everyone who believes it is stupid, so what? What gives you the right to insult everyone and call them names? You still should have discussed it in a civilized manner. But you couldn't. That speaks volumes. No one attacked you first there. So you have NO EXCUSES.

That right there PROVES my bottom line point. You are a HECKLER, TROLL, BULLY and your ACTIONS PROVE it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 12:52 am
Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 12:49 am

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

:(
https://www.happierabroad.com/Resume.htm

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

All your jobs lasted less than a year! :lol: Thank God you can rely on the bank of mum and dad!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 1:11 am
All your jobs lasted less than a year! :lol: Thank God you can rely on the bank of mum and dad!
Well Yick. I don't agree with US society that it's a virtue to hold a job for a long time. That would be like saying it's a virtue to stay in prison or jail for a long time. So you see, not holding a job too long is a compliment in my view. :)

Like I said, I disagree with the live to work attitude in America and Asia. I am not a conformist. I am a freespirit and hippie at heart. So to me, that is a compliment. I do not believe the purpose of life is to work. That may be part of American culture, but I don't agree with it. My virtues are very different from American culture. That's why I'm a misfit. But I'm honest about it. Everyone is different. Not everyone is cut out to be a slave to money and work. And not everyone is on that path.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 1:27 am
yick wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 1:11 am
Well Yick. I don't agree with US society that it's a virtue to hold a job for a long time. That would be like saying it's a virtue to stay in prison or jail for a long time. So you see, not holding a job too long is a compliment in my view. :)

Like I said, I disagree with the live to work attitude in America and Asia. I am not a conformist. I am a freespirit and hippie at heart. So to me, that is a compliment. I do not believe the purpose of life is to work. That may be part of American culture, but I don't agree with it. My virtues are very different from American culture. That's why I'm a misfit. But I'm honest about it. Everyone is different. Not everyone is cut out to be a slave to money and work. And not everyone is on that path.
It's just as well you have rich parents then. You're lucky you can live off them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well yeah maybe. But we all have different packages in life. Some of us are lucky in one area of life but unlucky in others. For example some guys are lucky in love, but unlucky in health or business. Or lucky in money but unlucky in love or health. Etc. Each one of us has a different package of pros and cons in life. Some men may have it all, like Tom Cruise, because they have very good karma that earns them that. No one escapes suffering though. Rich people who have money, will usually have psychological or social problems, to make them suffer. So everyone suffers in some form. I too am lucky in some areas but unlucky in other areas of life. We each have a different package.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw taxi drivers can be good looking too. See this clip from the movie Taxi Driver, starring Robert DeNiro. He was young and thin back then. So a taxi driver can be good looking too sometimes. lol

Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
I've been working out everyday and can do 20 push ups and sit ups now. I run and walk outside too.
WINSTON! My son!!!

You do really exercise??

Why you look like THIS???!!!

Don't lie to Daddy!! Tell TRUTH!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL Daddy Wu. Why do you pick the worst photos? The camera also adds 10 pounds remember?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @yick I wasn't trying to compare myself to Nietzsche before. I agree with him on some things but not everything. I was just saying that some men can be very smart and brilliant and insightful and have good ideas, but they are ignored by society and not popular during their lifetimes. There are many examples. Nietzsche is just one example. That's what I meant. I wasn't comparing myself to him. So perhaps you misunderstood. Hope that clarifies it.

Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 8:21 pm
LOL Daddy Wu. Why do you pick the worst photos? The camera also adds 10 pounds remember?
WINSTON! My son!!

WHY YOU DON'T ACT LIKE MAN???????

Just say: "OK Daddy, you right -- I'm fat!"

Simple!!!

Then, you do diet! And do exercise!!

And don't lie! Like dumbass!!

Understand????

Listen to Daddy!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Daddy Wu wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Winston wrote:
I've been working out everyday and can do 20 push ups and sit ups now. I run and walk outside too.
WINSTON! My son!!!

You do really exercise??

Why you look like THIS???!!!

Don't lie to Daddy!! Tell TRUTH!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
This 'Daddy Wu' troll is really funny. LOL, Entertaining and not annoying like this PAG sockpuppets...

I really wonder who this Chinese guy is posting this crap from time to time... but I guess we will never know.