The moral necessity of HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The moral necessity of HA

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 7:48 am
@Outcast9428, sex before marriage is against you religion so being a virgin is important. What's the point of being religious if you don't even follow its own teachings? Why are you against BDSM which isn't even mentioned in the book then you will support something else which the book actually says is wrong?
Yeah, it is ridiculous. Certainly his position is Satanic rather than Christian. The "Oh well Satanism is just the reality so we need to accept it" position is just another way of promoting Satanism.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 7:54 am
Yeah, it is ridiculous. Certainly his position is Satanic rather than Christian. The "Oh well Satanism is just the reality so we need to accept it" position is just another way of promoting Satanism.
I don't get it. So not following the New Testament and the Gospel to the letter automatically makes a person a follower of Satan?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 8:05 am
Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 7:54 am
I don't get it. So not following the New Testament and the Gospel to the letter automatically makes a person a follower of Satan?
Advocating Satanic principles known to destroy society such as females being sluts and then being accepted as wives automatically makes a person a follower of Satan. Once you do that, you make some version of all the other Satanic crap inflicted on us inevitable.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 8:08 am
Advocating Satanic principles known to destroy society such as females being sluts and then being accepted as wives automatically makes a person a follower of Satan. Once you do that, you make some version of all the other Satanic crap inflicted on us inevitable.
I wouldn't be so black & white. I despise some of the degeneracy as much as you, but a wife who had a couple of ex-boyfriends before getting married doesn't mean they are automatically sluts. Of course, every man wishes to marry a virgin who then goes on to become "an angel in the kitchen and a devil in bed", but reality is not like that. Perhaps it has never been.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 8:54 am
I wouldn't be so black & white. I despise some of the degeneracy as much as you, but a wife who had a couple of ex-boyfriends before getting married doesn't mean they are automatically sluts.
Of course it does. Also, the issue is what normative standard we are aiming for. Just because all Western females are horrible monsters right now doesn't mean we should advocate them being horrible monsters.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Mercer and @Cornfed What about the phrase "it isn't realistic" do you not understand?

Back when that rule was written, you could walk up to a girl's parents, tell them you wish for their daughter's hand in marriage, and get married the next day. Try that with people today and they will think you are batshit insane. The reason why chastity was a realistic expectation centuries ago was because they had arranged marriages and people did not wait around for years to get married, they got married within months at most.

But even in the 1700s, society had already had done away with arranged marriages and waiting times before getting married had become a lot longer. The average age of marriage in Europe was 26 for women and 28 for men so I highly doubt that most of them were chaste until then. Even in Colonial America which was more religious then continental Europe and had younger ages of marriage for men and women... One third of brides in New England were pregnant by the time they were getting married. So even in the 1700s it wasn't a realistic expectation. You cannot expect premarital chastity from people until you address the circumstances that actually make being chaste a possibility.

And no I'm not going to embark on a mission that 99% of the population cannot do... Quite frankly, I am not that pure. Call me a hypocrite if you want but everybody has their limits and I'm not capable of saying no to sex with a girl who's really beautiful, committed to me, and in love with me. Hookup culture is what really damages society, not premarital sex. Get rid of hookup culture, get rid of kink culture, get women back in the kitchen, and normalize arranged marriages and normalize being able to marry much quicker then people currently do... Then I will take requests for chastity seriously.

The way I see it, expecting chastity isn't realistic anymore, but if the girl becomes pregnant, then you have to marry her. That's the compromise.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:12 am
@Mercer and @Cornfed What about the phrase "it isn't realistic" do you not understand?
It is not realistic to expect people not to indulge in a lot of Satanic things right now. That doesn't mean we should advocate for them or fail to revile the degenerates doing them.

What exactly is the excuse for females being sluts? If it is just because you think they should be able to indulge their selfish whims then you are conceding the principle for allowing all degeneracy.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:19 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:12 am
It is not realistic to expect people not to indulge in a lot of Satanic things right now. That doesn't mean we should advocate for them or fail to revile the degenerates doing them.

What exactly is the excuse for females being sluts? If it is just because you think they should be able to indulge their selfish whims then you are conceding the principle for allowing all degeneracy.
I don’t accept the premise that a girl having sex with a guy she’s in love with is a slut.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:46 am
I don’t accept the premise that a girl having sex with a guy she’s in love with is a slut.
So now you are promoting the Satanic principle that females can spread their legs because of their self-reported emotions, e.g. being "in love". It is good that you are finally revealing just how evil you are.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:49 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 10:46 am
So now you are promoting the Satanic principle that females can spread their legs because of their self-reported emotions, e.g. being "in love". It is good that you are finally revealing just how evil you are.
Yeah, none of your insults have any bite given that on this forum you've justified choking women, cheating on your wife, slavery, hunting down and killing Black people as well as posting fantasies about raping your hypothetical slaves. You are very big about female chastity yet claimed men can have casual sex with sluts. Your ideology is one of raging, unapologetically self serving hypocrisy. You are not going to get a traditional society by holding women to an absurdly high standard of purity while simultaneously imposing almost no standards on men.

And yes, extremists like yourself are promoting the further corrosion of our society by holding women to such an absurdly high standard that no one can reach it and furthermore encouraging them to simply go all the way with degeneracy because you act like anyone who isn't 100% pure might as well be 100% degenerate... When there's guys like you condemning women who have slept with two guys and telling her she is just as bad as women who have slept with 100 guys. Of course women are going to think "well if I'm going to get condemned either way, I might as well sleep with 100 guys because I'm already permanently ruined in the eyes of these men." In the process, you turn normal women into actual sluts with your extremism.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 9:01 am
Of course it does. Also, the issue is what normative standard we are aiming for. Just because all Western females are horrible monsters right now doesn't mean we should advocate them being horrible monsters.
I don't understand your definition of "horrible monsters". There is a huge spectrum of "crimes against morality" committed by women the world over. If you're setting your personal bar (no pun intended) on "married by 19" and "virgin at marriage", you will be hard pressed to find a young woman with no sexual experience and willing to get married at such a fresh age. Maybe in some gypsy communities in Romania or Bulgaria, although the (half-)joke goes that those girls lose their virginities to their dads, cousins or older brothers as soon as they have grown some boobs.

The "moral necessity" of HA is to better the standards, improve your chances to find a more virtuous, dedicated, younger and less slutty woman. It's like buying a lottery ticket with a 30% probability to win a decent prize. Still, it's not a 100% assurance and rotten apples are always there, ready to catch you at the first display of naivety, cluelessness, or generosity.

Nobody wants to hang out, date or marry a "horrible monster". Yet, expectations have to be set appropriately. Unless one is, literally, buying a virgin from a poor family in rural Mindanao, chances are, your "HA girl" will be far better than her Western counterpart. Yet, you will still find a member of her generation: she will love Korean pop, she will be on multiple social media, she will love material gifts, she will be moody every other day, etc.

Women will be women, everywhere you go.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 11:16 pm
Yeah, none of your insults have any bite given that on this forum you've justified choking women, cheating on your wife, slavery, hunting down and killing Black people as well as posting fantasies about raping your hypothetical slaves. You are very big about female chastity yet claimed men can have casual sex with sluts. Your ideology is one of raging, unapologetically self serving hypocrisy.
So anything opposed to your Satanic religion is said to be bad. No consideration of how human society actually works, but then again as a Satanist you are opposed to human society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:58 am
Well its true, though... they say the future belong to those who show up, or send representatives. So if thats the Chads and Tyrones of this world, the religious fanatics, then so be it
The thing is that Satanists who allow females to be sluts will bring down any society that they are a part of, so however many children they have, they won't be having any great grand children. It is just a matter of not letting them drag non-Satanists down with them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:58 am
Mercer wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:48 am
Telling someone that their opinion doesn't matter because they're incels is a feminine and worktard way of thinking. There are studies that show that gangbangers have more sexual partners than most men so in that case some illiterate Tyrone from the projects who has tons of baby mamas is part of the solution too then. It's like when you argue with a woman and when they're losing they just call someone an incel or say they have a small dick. Real men actually debate ideas instead of just trying to shame someone which is immature. Not to mention what does what your saying have to do with the hypocrisy of someone preaching their religion to people constantly but not even following it and making excuses for it? The bible clearly says what is right or wrong and if you don't follow and make excuses for breaking its rules then you're fake.
Well its true, though... they say the future belong to those who show up, or send representatives. So if thats the Chads and Tyrones of this world, the religious fanatics, then so be it. Certainly won't be the incels, that's for sure. They have no tangible stake in the future and likely never will. Their words are therefore as meaningless as those of a feminist catlady who calls her kittens her "furbabies" lol. Neither the incel in his RV or the green-haired harpy with the nose ring will have offspring, therefore they and their opinions are useless and so is, by extent, their very existence.
In a democratic society or even representative societies like we have now, if everyone's opinion matters, then no one's opinion matters. I believe in authoritarian governments because it takes a powerful leader to create a united society.

However, the future does belong to the people who reproduce and the ideologies that win the most numbers of people.

However, I think that the virginity of females is one of the most important factors for the success and stability and survival of a nation.

Moderates and ordinary people cannot truly maintain a society long-term or adjust a society for challenges and changes.

I think that the only future is total collapse unless authoritarian leaders who have visionary ideas fixes all the problems no matter what or who those problems are.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 12:13 pm
Of course if a Chad or Tyrone has enough offspring, surely there will be some descendants as the daughters and granddaughters will, themselves, be passed around and impregnated by other Chads and Tyrones. Hence, the circle of life continues.
Their shitty lives continue because the resources accumulated by non/less Satanic societies are handed to them. Once that runs out they will all die. Many of them will die from the clot shot because they are retarded pieces of shit.