Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcast!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Eurobrat,
Well I thought Rock made a lot of sense and was very realistic. He asked some critical questions, but he did not make any claims. What did you disagree with him on exactly?
Rock Disagreements:

- Chickened out on France because of the language but went to Taiwan
This makes no sense, I would think learning Taiwanese Mandarin is much harder than French. Where's the logic in this?

- Black men have an extraordinary advantage in Germany.
This is the biggest and weirdest thing I have heard, there is no special advantage to just "being black" here in Germany. The only type of German girls you would attract are probably the ghetto type into black rap, these are usually lower class girls and not as attractive or educated as the upper echelon German hotties you can find around here. Just showing up and "being black" won't get you far here at all. For top shelf or even mid shelf German girls you need a life, money, a job and excellent presentation.
Winston wrote:The US is unparalleled when it comes to nature and national parks.
North America has it's beauties, but so does Europe and Asia.
Winston wrote:Some people get homesick after traveling a while too. You gotta understand that. The grass is always greener on the other side. If you don't travel, you itch for adventure and being on the move. If you travel a lot, you miss home. That's how it is.
Well I don't miss anything, maybe good Mexican food but thats about it. Name one other thing that I can't easily find here in Germany that I might miss from the USA.
Isn't it obvious? Rock has an Asian soul and personality. So he is more drawn toward Asia than Europe. He is like an Asian person in a white body. Falcon and Starchild have met Rock too and they both observed the same about him.

Well if only the ghetto girls in Germany like black guys, that's better than nothing. I'm sure black guys don't mind. Perhaps that's good enough for them?

Of course Europe has some beautiful nature. But it doesn't compare to America in terms of size and scope. Come on. Everyone knows this. Even Rock agrees with me on this. Europe was already overpopulated in 1492 when Columbus set sail looking for a route to India and China. There wasn't enough land for living, let alone national parks.

Watch Ken Burns 12 hour documentary series on America's National Parks and you will see what I mean. You will be left in awe of America's national parks and understand why they are unparalleled.

http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/

I'm getting it and watching it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Falcon wrote:I've listened to your interviews, and I learned more new stuff from the first one, since much of the content in the second one is already on the website.
Honestly I've gone backwards. I question his opinion because he has no facts to back it up with.
By facts, do you mean top-down statistics? I'm speaking from grassroots experience. Perhaps part of the issue is that I'm often attracted to the same types of girls that black guys tend to go for and often get. Another example is that recent Youtube link posted on this forum of that Irish girl together with her black boyfriend talking about why she likes black guys.

If you want stats, just use Google and the Internet. If you want some insights gleaned from living the life of an Anglo expat in Asia and certain other parts of the world, then you can listen to guys like Ladislav, Falcon, and myself. As Ladislav has said many times, YMMV, different people in the same place often have radically different experiences and perceptions. So take it what its worth and if it's worthless to you, then just keep paving your own path, sharing, and not deleting your contributions lol.

BTW, how is Berlin working out for you socially so far?
I saw that video, thats just one girl and not the whole lot. You make weird claims and honestly European or Asian girls wouldn't agree with you. You'll come off as a weirdo with these generalisations. Seriously, lighten up.

WTF is YMMV? :roll:
YMMV = your milage may vary (just use Google next time to check it yourself)

It doesn't matter whether random Euro and/or Asia girls agree with me or not. Actions speak, not words. I've seen so many cases of German or other white girls I find hot either seeking black guys via online profiles or walking with them hand-in-hand or closer on the streets over the years. But I also frequently see white guys in Asia with girls I find marginal at best. Perhaps white guys just tend to settle?

Those are all cases I know to be factual. If you choose to believe I'm just making them up, that's your choice. But I've never taken hallucinogens so I tend to believe my own eyes.

BTW, how is Berlin working out for you socially?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Falcon wrote:I've listened to your interviews, and I learned more new stuff from the first one, since much of the content in the second one is already on the website.
Honestly I've gone backwards. I question his opinion because he has no facts to back it up with.
By facts, do you mean top-down statistics? I'm speaking from grassroots experience. Perhaps part of the issue is that I'm often attracted to the same types of girls that black guys tend to go for and often get. Another example is that recent Youtube link posted on this forum of that Irish girl together with her black boyfriend talking about why she likes black guys.

If you want stats, just use Google and the Internet. If you want some insights gleaned from living the life of an Anglo expat in Asia and certain other parts of the world, then you can listen to guys like Ladislav, Falcon, and myself. As Ladislav has said many times, YMMV, different people in the same place often have radically different experiences and perceptions. So take it what its worth and if it's worthless to you, then just keep paving your own path, sharing, and not deleting your contributions lol.

BTW, how is Berlin working out for you socially so far?
I saw that video, thats just one girl and not the whole lot. You make weird claims and honestly European or Asian girls wouldn't agree with you. You'll come off as a weirdo with these generalisations. Seriously, lighten up.

WTF is YMMV? :roll:
YMMV = your milage may vary (just use Google next time to check it yourself)

It doesn't matter whether random Euro and/or Asia girls agree with me or not. Actions speak, not words. I've seen so many cases of German or other white girls I find hot either seeking black guys via online profiles or walking with them hand-in-hand or closer on the streets over the years. But I also frequently see white guys in Asia with girls I find marginal at best. Perhaps white guys just tend to settle?

Those are all cases I know to be factual. If you choose to believe I'm just making them up, that's your choice. But I've never taken hallucinogens so I tend to believe my own eyes.

BTW, how is Berlin working out for you socially?

I still don't know why you throw the German thing in there. Yes white girls like black guys but to single out an entire nationality like that and say German girls are obsessed with black guys is ridiculous. Not even smart black guys will buy it.

Germany is much better than Italy, especially Berlin socially. In Italy they have a village mentality and require a formal introduction just to talk to people. Almost like a special pass. In Berlin if you see someone you like or find interesting you can approach them and just start talking. Last night me and my roommate went out to the pub and we were talking in German and English and a guy from Columbia he wondered where I was from. Two pints later and him joining us and we were all laughing telling jokes, talking about girls and travelling and work (he works at a large German online web store doing software).

I could never get that in Italy because they hated foreigners and were not keen on letting people into their social circles. Here they're much more open.

I even confirmed it with my new Columbian friend said the Germanic societies are much more friendly and less cliquish than Latin "romance speaking countries". He even spent 3 months in Sardinia and said he never made one friend and he speaks Italian fluently. So that was further proof that it's nearly impossible to start something in one of those countries.

Besides that Berlin is:

- Safer than Italy.
- More organized and less bureaucracy.
- Vivid and multicultural restaurant scene better than big cities in the US.
- Cheaper even compared to small Italian towns about 20%.
- Variety of good, healthy fresh food vs. eating carbs all the time in Italy.
- Girls are approachable and even alone, not in packs of 10 with a bunch of guy friends.
- Cheaper to travel to eastern Europe (€29 to Prague, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary in a kick ass German high-speed train with bar).
- More international, multicultural, english is #2 language here and very very strong compared to Italy.
- Germans are politer, friendlier, not looking for something in return for nothing, willing to help you out.
- €2 pints of beer and €0,60 Warm fresh pretzels with mustard

So yes compared to feeling like I was dead in Italy, Berlin is much much better for younger guys.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I have to give you guys props for making a highly entertaining podcast. :lol: Rock, it's nice to hear you talk about your past and the reasons for going abroad. Very candid and interesting interview.

Years ago I said that Winston should have a podcast series. He's an eccentric internet personality and there is always a captive audience even for people who find him to be distasteful. I'm glad he's finally doing something with this idea. Maybe it will help him become less depressed while he's sitting around in his las vegas home.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't understand what this argument about German women is about and should this even be up for debate? Isn't that country reknown for having women who are obsessed with the ebony bone. I mean look at German models like Heidi Klum. They love black cock. I think some black forum members on here have even talked about this at length.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Repatriate wrote:I don't understand what this argument about German women is about and should this even be up for debate? Isn't that country reknown for having women who are obsessed with the ebony bone. I mean look at German models like Heidi Klum. They love black cock. I think some black forum members on here have even talked about this at length.
More HA lunacy...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I don't understand what this argument about German women is about and should this even be up for debate? Isn't that country reknown for having women who are obsessed with the ebony bone. I mean look at German models like Heidi Klum. They love black cock. I think some black forum members on here have even talked about this at length.
More HA lunacy...
This isn't just an HA thing though. I remember hearing about this way back in the day. It seems very legitimate based on what black forum members have said here and elsewhere.

I don't see what the problem is..are you German and does this offend you or something?

Some women just have preferences for certain flavors in some countries. There's no reason to hate about that.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
More HA lunacy...
This isn't just an HA thing though. I remember hearing about this way back in the day. It seems very legitimate based on what black forum members have said here and elsewhere.

I don't see what the problem is..are you German and does this offend you or something?

Some women just have preferences for certain flavors in some countries. There's no reason to hate about that.
No these are just weird stereotypes that people here come up with and when you live in the place and don't see it you start to question it...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
More HA lunacy...

No these are just weird stereotypes that people here come up with and when you live in the place and don't see it you start to question it...
Are you friends with black guys in Germany though? Do you see their dating lifestyle..if not then it's hard to tell. I'm guessing for a lot of these women they are probably more discrete about it too.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
More HA lunacy...

Are you friends with black guys in Germany though? Do you see their dating lifestyle..if not then it's hard to tell. I'm guessing for a lot of these women they are probably more discrete about it too.
You don't get what i'm saying, it's more flat than that. Here it's like the US. Good looking, well traveled, in shape, educated black guys here can pull easily you don't have to be rich. German girls work and have their own money, they don't need yours.

Ugly, non-educated, out of shape, uncultured black guys might not even get the scraps here. This is how it works all over Western Europe.

So it's not a black vs white vs yellow or pink thing. It's more on a per case basis.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:Besides that Berlin is:

- Safer than Italy.
- More organized and less bureaucracy.
- Vivid and multicultural restaurant scene better than big cities in the US.
- Cheaper even compared to small Italian towns about 20%.
- Variety of good, healthy fresh food vs. eating carbs all the time in Italy.
- Girls are approachable and even alone, not in packs of 10 with a bunch of guy friends.
- Cheaper to travel to eastern Europe (€29 to Prague, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary in a kick a** German high-speed train with bar).
- More international, multicultural, english is #2 language here and very very strong compared to Italy.
- Germans are politer, friendlier, not looking for something in return for nothing, willing to help you out.
- €2 pints of beer and €0,60 Warm fresh pretzels with mustard

So yes compared to feeling like I was dead in Italy, Berlin is much much better for younger guys.
All you're getting in Berlin is a cheaper beer, fatty food a go-go and a stint at metropolitan life that could be had in any large European city, from Rome to Riga. So don't sell this shite as if Berlin was the best place on Earth. The last place you visit is always the best...until you fall out of love with it.

Maybe one day you'll understand that it's a lot less to do with where you are, and a lot more to do with who you are.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I see why Tony enjoys the north. :wink:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote: Isn't it obvious? Rock has an Asian soul and personality. So he is more drawn toward Asia than Europe. He is like an Asian person in a white body. Falcon and Starchild have met Rock too and they both observed the same about him.

Well if only the ghetto girls in Germany like black guys, that's better than nothing. I'm sure black guys don't mind. Perhaps that's good enough for them?

Of course Europe has some beautiful nature. But it doesn't compare to America in terms of size and scope. Come on. Everyone knows this. Even Rock agrees with me on this. Europe was already overpopulated in 1492 when Columbus set sail looking for a route to India and China. There wasn't enough land for living, let alone national parks.

Watch Ken Burns 12 hour documentary series on America's National Parks and you will see what I mean. You will be left in awe of America's national parks and understand why they are unparalleled.

http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/

I'm getting it and watching it.
Good. It's very informative and will enrich you. When you see how many people fought so hard to preserve the national parks, since the 1800's with John Muir and then Steven Mather, and even US Presidents like Teddy Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt, you will have a deep awe and appreciation for them.

Also, check out Ken Burns 4 hour documentary, "Lewis and Clark: Journey of the Corps of Discovery". It describes in rich depth the extraordinary 3 year adventure of Lewis and Clark when they traveled around the undiscovered wild frontier of the West from 1803 to 1805. During that time, they experienced ENDLESS landscapes and nature that they could never have seen in Europe. After you see it, you will be filled with awe and wonder at the majesty of the nature in North America. And you will understand why it is unparalleled.

Last edited by Winston on August 21st, 2014, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:There is too much talk about Asia and PI on this site, HA is about variety

Rock can tell us about DR and other South American countries and how they compare to other places

Cover things like cost of living, girls, p4p, safety, etc

I can understand Australians love SEA due to its proximity, girls and cheap tickets but if i was American I would definitely chose Caribbean and LA over Asia. Latinas have better bodies, faces, different shapes and colors, more intellectual and it is few hours away.

Thai and Filipina girls are like a cheap vanila ice cream you buy in your local supermarket, it doesn't taste good from the start and you get bored after 1 or 2 days. Am i the only one feeling this way?
Well I was going to interview Eurobrat about his experiences in Europe, but he isn't ready yet and is still formulating his outline. I am also trying to get my friend Rob in Prague to be interviewed too. But he is not sure yet about when he will have time. I also talked about Russia in my portion of the interview so it wasn't all about Asia.

Unless Eurobrat is ready, I will probably do an interview with Ladislav next.
When is good for you? Saturday or Sunday?
Anytime. I'm flexible. Just let me know. The only thing is, I lose track of time when I'm doing stuff. lol

To Rock:

To answer your question, yes Eurobrat is happier in Berlin. The people there are more friendly and talk to strangers more easily, he said. So it's a step up. Plus there are plenty of jobs too. There is a more inclusive social atmosphere there. But of course, a friendlier culture doesn't mean that it's easy to get laid. That's another matter. But I'm sure it's a lot easier to meet people in a friendlier culture. That's for sure. See what he said in his post above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:I have to give you guys props for making a highly entertaining podcast. :lol: Rock, it's nice to hear you talk about your past and the reasons for going abroad. Very candid and interesting interview.

Years ago I said that Winston should have a podcast series. He's an eccentric internet personality and there is always a captive audience even for people who find him to be distasteful. I'm glad he's finally doing something with this idea. Maybe it will help him become less depressed while he's sitting around in his las vegas home.
Thanks. But how come you don't give me credit for being very down-to-earth and authentic as well? Is being eccentric and being down-to-earth and authentic, mutually exclusive? Can one be both? lol

To me, the word "eccentric" means to say weird things and act crazy and spontaneous. Is that right? Yet how can I be eccentric if I'm calm, rational, down-to-earth and say truthful things that make sense? lol

Why not call me "eclectic", rather than "eccentric"? The word "eccentric" connotates weirdness.