Where should I go in January 2022 (visa expiration)?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should I go in January 2022 (visa expiration)?

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 6:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:47 am
And Cylon girlfriends, if they existed, would try to blow up your planet and destroy your species, so. They seem like they'd be more trouble than a real girl.
I wouldn't care if another species of human destroyed humanity and human civilization as long as I got what I always wanted.
Do you say that kind of stuff to girls you are trying to pick up? Maybe they pick up on the vibe?

A man being a caring, empathetic person is actually an attractive characteristic to a lot of emotionally stable women with good sense.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 6:05 am
Tsar wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 6:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:47 am
And Cylon girlfriends, if they existed, would try to blow up your planet and destroy your species, so. They seem like they'd be more trouble than a real girl.
I wouldn't care if another species of human destroyed humanity and human civilization as long as I got what I always wanted.
Do you say that kind of stuff to girls you are trying to pick up? Maybe they pick up on the vibe?

A man being a caring, empathetic person is actually an attractive characteristic to a lot of emotionally stable women with good sense.
Of course I don't say that. If humanity was better to me then maybe I wouldn't feel that way...

I haven't yet tried to ask a girl out IRL because I never encountered one to ask out. I mainly use Tinder.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 7:16 am
Of course I don't say that. If humanity was better to me then maybe I wouldn't feel that way...

I haven't yet tried to ask a girl out IRL because I never encountered one to ask out. I mainly use Tinder.
Maybe your age preference makes it hard to find one you are interested in. Are you 30 yet?

Maybe you've never had a girlfriend because you have never asked a girl out in real life. There could be a causal relationship between those two things....
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:59 pm
Tsar wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 7:16 am

Maybe your age preference makes it hard to find one you are interested in. Are you 30 yet?

Maybe you've never had a girlfriend because you have never asked a girl out in real life. There could be a causal relationship between those two things....
It was like 3-4 guys for every 2 girls when I was in High School. In college there's an unspoken rule "not to speak to others" and then there was another thing "every girl has a boyfriend" which I got told a few times when I asked out girls in college.

Yes, I am in my 30s but I look 14-24 (everyone is surprising when I tell them my real age).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Any new ideas? All the rentals in Germany, Austria, and Italy that had rent and utilities included within my budget with a security deposit I could come up with have quickly been rented. Netherlands and Ireland are too expensive.

The Czech Republic and Hungary are more expensive than they're worth considering the cost of living.

The only place I found is in the Capital City of Slovenia. It looks nice and looks much nicer in terms of upkeep than Bulgaria (I am talking about the capital city. Also, doesn't seem to have all the gray and really old shabby communist style apartments from the online pictures). Slovenia borders Italy. Slovenia is also more resident-friendly than Bulgaria. I also heard they're not really into all the refugees and migrants. Do you think I would like Slovenia? I doubt I would find work in Slovenia but maybe I would like it?
Wolpe
Freshman Poster

Post by Wolpe »

Hey, what was the solution you used to solve your dream problem? I know it costs a lot to get it right, and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay for it. I plan to visit some European countries, but I am starting to worry about that.