Honestely,I'm done,I'm getting a muslim wife

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Honestely,I'm done,I'm getting a muslim wife

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 9:01 am
Lucas88 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 2:09 am
He brought up all of the exact same talking points that Mercer used to bring up when he was relentlessly attacking Marcos on the forum. Only the writing style was different – a more legible form of Spencer's gibberish. As soon as he was ousted, he made various new accounts and started abusing the shoutbox in exactly the same way Mercer used to do. It's pretty obvious that it's him. Lol!
Do you think it is all PAG/Shawn or a couple of different trolls?
I don't know whether PAG is behind all of these trolls (Spencer, Mercer, Chandler, etc.) or whether it's somebody else who's a fan of PAG.

I know that some people think that old member Rock is behind Spencer. Curiously, @Pixel--Dude spotted Rock online yesterday just before the intense troll activity began. Coincidence?

Spencer, Mercer and Chandler seem to be the same person.

I'm not sure about CaptainSkelebob. On the one hand, Skelebob sometimes says some PAG-like things such as his "might makes right" philosophy reminiscent of PAG's Nietzscheanism. On the other hand, Skelebob flawlessly writes like a lower-class Brit and is very well acquainted with British slang. I really doubt that an American like PAG would be able to consistently pull it off. My guess is that Skelebob is a separate troll.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 9:05 am
Allahu Akbar! BOOM! YOU ARE ALL INFIDELS!! Stay away from our women Infidels!
I recognize the short-sighted foolishness of my post,however atleast A'rab and Muslim men have honour,East asian men just sit back as white men and black men lay the pipe on their women.They can't fight these men,but they don't even fight their women for cucking them enmasse.this seems like Jealousy,No A'rab woman respects men that allow this to happen.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 9:45 am
I recognize the short-sighted foolishness of my post,however atleast A'rab and Muslim men have honour,East asian men just sit back as white men and black men lay the pipe on their women.They can't fight these men,but they don't even fight their women for cucking them enmasse.this seems like Jealousy,No A'rab woman respects men that allow this to happen.
Relax buddy, just a little joke. Then go marry a Muslim woman then and let us know how it goes.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

May 9th, 2023, 9:47 am
69ixine wrote:
Relax buddy, just a little joke. Then go marry a Muslim woman then and let us know how it goes.
I am at the point the condition where I am happy with me and following The God of israel alone,without a woman,if that is not in my destiny.

Maybe I am called to be like Yohanan the Baptist.

I am happy with God,food,shelter and clothing.

as the arabs say'hadhiha bass!'this is enough for me.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 9:51 am
May 9th, 2023, 9:47 am
69ixine wrote:
I am at the point the condition where I am happy with me and following The God of israel alone,without a woman,if that is not in my destiny.

Maybe I am called to be like Yohanan the Baptist.

I am happy with God,food,shelter and clothing.

as the arabs say'hadhiha bass!'this is enough for me.
Good for you. Go follow god then.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:12 am
MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
@69ixine

My comments about conversion to Islam come from a place of having your best interest at heart. I would like to see my wife's Muslim relatives, my former co-workers, etc. who are Muslim put their faith in Christ.

I spent many years in Indonesia, and my impression is that there are numerous Christian virgins there. It was certainly the expectation, on both male and female, that they be virgins. This was true of Muslims, and probably Buddhists also. I don't know about Hindus. Bali has some onerous wedding customs and there is this niche in the culture for forcing a marriage somehow, feigning that the groom eloped with the bride or slept with her beforehand. The details are fuzzy in my memory. A little over 20 years ago, my wife and I took a vacation to Bali. We were going to rent a car with a hired driver. I prayed that the driver would be open to receiving the Gospel. The next day, we met him. The Balinese driver we hired was living with his fiancée before marriage. He had seen a Christian movie and was interested in becoming a Christian. We shared with him. Mostly my wife. My Indonesian was a bit stilted. He was interested. We introduced him to a pastor there we were visiting, and he ended up getting baptized along with his fiancée, we heard, some time later.

But it is still the culture there at least in Jakarta, among Christians and Muslims, to save oneself for marriage. I am not saying some don't violate this. But it is expected, like it was in the US decades ago. And if you said a woman was sleeping around before marriage, it's not considered some silly joke like here. It's a serious insult to their character.

I don't like to see you swapping religions based on what woman you want to find. You should seek God first, then align desires to marry with serving and pleasing God.
Why are you even entertaining this conversation? Last week he was a Christian and the week before he was interested in Shiva and occultism. This guy changes his religions more than I change my underpants.
I think it was more like weeks or months. You should change your underpants more frequently. :)
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 11:46 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:12 am
MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
@69ixine

My comments about conversion to Islam come from a place of having your best interest at heart. I would like to see my wife's Muslim relatives, my former co-workers, etc. who are Muslim put their faith in Christ.

I spent many years in Indonesia, and my impression is that there are numerous Christian virgins there. It was certainly the expectation, on both male and female, that they be virgins. This was true of Muslims, and probably Buddhists also. I don't know about Hindus. Bali has some onerous wedding customs and there is this niche in the culture for forcing a marriage somehow, feigning that the groom eloped with the bride or slept with her beforehand. The details are fuzzy in my memory. A little over 20 years ago, my wife and I took a vacation to Bali. We were going to rent a car with a hired driver. I prayed that the driver would be open to receiving the Gospel. The next day, we met him. The Balinese driver we hired was living with his fiancée before marriage. He had seen a Christian movie and was interested in becoming a Christian. We shared with him. Mostly my wife. My Indonesian was a bit stilted. He was interested. We introduced him to a pastor there we were visiting, and he ended up getting baptized along with his fiancée, we heard, some time later.

But it is still the culture there at least in Jakarta, among Christians and Muslims, to save oneself for marriage. I am not saying some don't violate this. But it is expected, like it was in the US decades ago. And if you said a woman was sleeping around before marriage, it's not considered some silly joke like here. It's a serious insult to their character.

I don't like to see you swapping religions based on what woman you want to find. You should seek God first, then align desires to marry with serving and pleasing God.
Why are you even entertaining this conversation? Last week he was a Christian and the week before he was interested in Shiva and occultism. This guy changes his religions more than I change my underpants.
I think it was more like weeks or months. You should change your underpants more frequently. :)

it's been like 4 months since I was interested in Enki.I have been a paulinian that whole time .New information just means new perspectives,noone can know 100% all the facts.I don't claim to be right ,I am open to God showing me the errors of my ways,which shows a sincerity rather than a know it all.

Since my spiritual experiences starting in the beginning of January 2021,I have been a believer in Yahashu'ah,with just a 2-3 week at most change,but then coming back when the new info was shown to be false,as I am actually sincerely diligently researching things and not claiming I know it all in my mind.

Yes,some religion is hard on my ocd,but I feel with the holy spirit I can go thru,that has always been my prayer,God bring me to your truth and if I leave bring me back again and let me die in a state of Grace.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 2:09 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm
How did you know it was Mercer though? lol I'm actually trying not to laugh but it's funny at the same time just because of the way you worded everything :lol:
He brought up all of the exact same talking points that Mercer used to bring up when he was relentlessly attacking Marcos on the forum. Only the writing style was different – a more legible form of Spencer's gibberish. As soon as he was ousted, he made various new accounts and started abusing the shoutbox in exactly the same way Mercer used to do. It's pretty obvious that it's him. Lol!
Wasn't Spencer intellectually challenged or just typing like that on purpose? I always thought he was just kind of slow.
I'm slow but I don't talk like that or anything. Hard to tell if people do what they do because it's a persona they developed online
or if there is something about them that they were born with. I also didn't even notice anything in the shoutbox other than Pixel and Kanga talking a lot about some stuff, but I guess I must've missed someone trolling the box since I didn't see it. I dont know, I thought Mercer wanted to leave he kept beggin @Pixel--dude to remove all his post, etc. Kind of strange he would come back to troll after demanding to be kicked off several times because he didn't feel happy here or something. :?