What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Phx wrote:you have to take what people say with a grain of salt. When it comes down to it, it will be your personal experience and no one else's. Someone is going to do better in country X than you. That person goes to country Y and he has trouble, but you don't. That's my opinion.
Yes I agree completely, i read his book "dead bat in Paraguay" its entertaining, but sounds like his experience in Latin America was not very good. That's not to say that any of you guys wont do well in places that he visited like Peru or Colombia. I think his biggest problem was the fact that he did not speak the Language, So it was hard for him to flirt or to banter with the local women.

I think he's an interesting guy, but i would take his book with a grain of salt. But i give him props for putting his personal experiences into paper and sharing them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Roosh's new videos on YouTube. You can see him in them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/roosh4?feature=watch

His arms look very hairy. Why doesn't he shave them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out Roosh's new videos on YouTube. You can see him in them. http://www.youtube.com/user/roosh4?feature=watch His arms look very hairy. Why doesn't he shave them?
My arms are like that. Never had a girl complain, actually girls like hairy men. I use to wear my hair like that too, until I realized how gay it was.
Well Asian girls don't like hairy arms. So I guess you don't want to go there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
My arms are like that. Never had a girl complain, actually girls like hairy men. I use to wear my hair like that too, until I realized how gay it was.
Well Asian girls don't like hairy arms. So I guess you don't want to go there.
Says who? You????

Are you speaking on behalf of all Asian women now?
They are all Winston's, and he is their Guardian.
Stay out!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Asian women love hairy man,
i got hairy chest / back, arms/legs and asian women love it, it is a sign of high testesterone/sex drive

Wisnton

looks like those asian women are telling you things you wanna hear

I wouldnt be surprissed they do it to everyone,when they see old man they tell him how much they like old man, same to hairy and non hairy men...figure out their agenda/interests and take it from there

dont beleive a word they say
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:A

Wisnton

looks like those asian women are telling you things you wanna hear

I wouldnt be surprissed they do it to everyone,when they see old man they tell him how much they like old man, same to hairy and non hairy men...

Flattery works on me too!
:lol:
Women do not consider lying to be wrong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote: Well Asian girls don't like hairy arms. So I guess you don't want to go there.
News to me. Girls would pull on the hair on my arms and giggle. OK so that doesn't necessarily mean it was a turn-on for them, but they seemed not to be revolted by it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote: Well Asian girls don't like hairy arms. So I guess you don't want to go there.
News to me. Girls would pull on the hair on my arms and giggle. OK so that doesn't necessarily mean it was a turn-on for them, but they seemed not to be revolted by it.
Once you get them laughing...

...and touching you...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The bastards just banned me. I've been banned from a shitload of forums in the past, but at least I've always known the reason. They just banished me for nothing.

I hereby swear vengeance.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Johnny1975 wrote:The bastards just banned me. I've been banned from a shitload of forums in the past, but at least I've always known the reason. They just banished me for nothing.

I hereby swear vengeance.
i suggest you make a manlet/ midget game thread there. it would be some good trolling. come on man.