Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Total votes: 0
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan

The magazine we are looking at was from 1938 it seems so I was wrong about it being from the 1920s but the 30s are close enough. If anything I’d think people would have been slightly more likely to have premarital sex in the 20s then during the 30s since the 30s was the Great Depression years.

Only a small percentage of men, especially young men in the 1930s would have been able to afford to go to a prostitute. In order to go to a prostitute you need a decent amount of disposable income which most young men would not have had in the Great Depression. Even if they were going to college they may have been using all their money in order to do so.

I do not need to have been around in the 1930s to know that people had very different values back then. Sleeping around with lots of different women was not encouraged for men or women back then. As I mentioned earlier as well, women are significantly more likely to lie about their sexual history then men are even in the modern day in age much less 100 years ago. I highly doubt that the women on this survey are being completely honest.

@Cornfed

A certain action may be wrong but the prevalence of that behavior definitely does reduce the severity of it.

Also I’m pretty sure that JD Unwin made a mistake by lumping in premarital sex together with “free love societies” so to speak. There’s a huge difference between societies that let people in exclusive relationships have sex vs societies where everybody is just f***ing everybody.

JD Unwin said that society would collapse in three generations of tolerance. Premarital sex has clearly been relatively tolerated for quite some time, however. It was definitely tolerated starting with the silent generation and it appears to have been tolerated by the greatest generation too. It has certainly been tolerated in Germany since the greatest generation. Colonial America seems to have allowed it to happen as well.

Starting with the silent generation at minimum, American society has tolerated or loosely enforced standards regarding premarital sex for four generations and society has not collapsed. However it does appear on the brink of collapse three generations after casual sex was accepted.

Premarital sex does not have anywhere near the destructive effects that casual sex does. At best one could argue that it’s a slippery slope but that’s about the only logical argument against it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The real question here is whether morons should be considered Satanists for unintentionally following Satan because of their stupidity. Note that I am not picking on Outcast9428 here because I consider almost everyone alive today to be a moron. Modern conservatives are morons for being against prostitution, abortion, and against allowing perverts to remove themselves from the gene pool through homosexuality, trans-whatever, and other counter-reproductive perversions. And of course they are morons for not emphasizing female chastity and modesty. So modern conservatives do serve Satan through their stupidity, but does this make them Satanists?

Either way, the only rational conclusion is that the left/right spectrum of modern culture is irrelevant. All of modern culture is satanic across the political spectrum, and reasonable people should find an alternative to modern culture.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 10:29 am
Modern conservatives are morons for being against prostitution, abortion, and against allowing perverts to remove themselves from the gene pool through homosexuality, trans-whatever, and other counter-reproductive perversions.
If people want to remove scum from the gene pool they should just kill them. This passive-deceptive model is inefficient and boomerangs on the host population.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 10:29 am
The real question here is whether morons should be considered Satanists for unintentionally following Satan because of their stupidity.
In Outcast's case, his wish to completely police and outlaw sex under the guise of being anti-BDSM is surely leaning more towards conscious Satanism.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 11:17 am
If people want to remove scum from the gene pool they should just kill them. This passive-deceptive model is inefficient and boomerangs on the host population.
Have faith in God. God kills these scum more efficiently than we ever could, but God is slow to act, so this requires patience. See Psalm 94. But the boomerang threat is real, and my Arkian project is designed to protect against this.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 8:58 am
The whole conversation about is based on the Satanic predicate that if enough people are degenerates then degeneracy must be OK. It figures that a Satanist like Outcast would want to push such an idea.
I think someone can have wrong ideas and commit sins without being a Satanist, so I would not agree with that.

But I notice you argue for prostitution based on what past societies or philosophers argued, even a philosopher who compared prostitution to sewage.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 8:58 am
The whole conversation about is based on the Satanic predicate that if enough people are degenerates then degeneracy must be OK. It figures that a Satanist like Outcast would want to push such an idea.
I think someone can have wrong ideas and commit sins without being a Satanist, so I would not agree with that.

But I notice you argue for prostitution based on what past societies or philosophers argued, even a philosopher who compared prostitution to sewage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 1:27 pm
But I notice you argue for prostitution based on what past societies or philosophers argued
Those past societies being Christian societies that worked out well. That is a rational basis to support a tradition.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 1:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
But I notice you argue for prostitution based on what past societies or philosophers argued
Those past societies being Christian societies that worked out well. That is a rational basis to support a tradition.
Do you mean a Satanic tradition?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 1:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 1:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
Do you mean a Satanic tradition?
Why say stupid things? Is there something wrong with you?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Is Satanism really all that bad, and if so, why?
It is basically an attempt to supplant normal human life as God intended it and force various inversions and perversions on us. For example, men are supposed to take a dominant role, so Satanists like Outcast want to punish men who do this during sex as under the guise of anti-BDSM laws, thereby destroying normal human sexuality and relationships generally. Humans are supposed to be masters of their domains and apex predators, so Satanists like the WEF want to force us to live in barracks and eat bugs. You get Satanic inversions like elevating stupid negros and females to positions of respect. This is bad because it makes this life suck and it prevents our spiritual development for the hereafter.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:56 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:47 pm
It is basically an attempt to supplant normal human life as God intended it and force various inversions and perversions on us. For example, men are supposed to take a dominant role, so Satanists like Outcast want to punish men who do this during sex as under the guise of anti-BDSM laws, thereby destroying normal human sexuality and relationships generally. Humans are supposed to be masters of their domains and apex predators, so Satanists like the WEF want to force us to live in barracks and eat bugs. You get Satanic inversions like elevating stupid negros and females to positions of respect. This is bad because it makes this life suck and it prevents our spiritual development for the hereafter.
If that is what Satanists are all about, I suppose I must not be one as I am a dominant lover of women who has produced a large number of offspring and has had my fair share of rough and dominant sex over the course of the years. I'm also a great lover of meat and consume copious amounts of it... animals are food, and if God did not want us to eat them, He would not have made their flesh so delicious when grilled or made into a dish.
Eh, you have completely misunderstood what I wrote somehow. Is it world stupid day again already?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:57 pm
Eh, you have completely misunderstood what I wrote somehow. Is it world stupid day again already?
It's just that whenever I hear someone get called a Satanist by someone, it's usually some boomer claiming a rapper is a Satanist for having a weird triangle in a video or making an "Illumimati hand sign" or some nonsense like that; it's rarely used to describe people who appear to be genuinely Satanic in their actions, or act as if they are possessed by demons. "Satanist" is used by people who simply dislike someone or something, and feel a normal curse word simply won't cut it; so they accuse them of worshipping Satan to sort of preemptively end all debate.

Like maybe Outcast is a perfectly reasonable Christian fellow who just has some wacky side beliefs that aren't Biblical. A lot of Christians have those; Catholics is kind of known for its wacky non-Biblical side beliefs, as are Jehova's witnesses and Mormons to a larger degree. And Outcast is a Catholic so I think we should cut him some slack.
Clearly I'm talking about more fundamental stuff. Satanists like Outcast are opposed to normal humanity going about their normal lives as God intended and want that disrupted. The promotion of overt slutishness alone is proof of that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 3:59 pm
And Outcast is a Catholic so I think we should cut him some slack.
I thought that @Outcast9428 is a Protestant. Protestantism is dominate in much of the Southern states and the Midwestern states.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 4:42 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 4:39 pm
I thought that @Outcast9428 is a Protestant. Protestantism is dominate in much of the Southern states and the Midwestern states.
Nah, he's a Catholic. And it kind of makes sense that he is; Catholics I have known have a more relaxed attitude towards premarital sex. They will claim to be against it when questioned in public, but behind private closed doors it's more of a "anything goes" sort of mindset. Discretion, as always, is key. In the Philippines it's well-known that Catholic girls are a lot sluttier than Protestant girls and girls belonging to other sects.
That's interesting to know. I thought that Catholics would be more serious about it than Protestants. However, no one is serious about the virginity thing because no one follows it anymore. That's why getting any relationship is really difficult and why girls are usually terrible now. Girls completely change when they're not virgins anymore. They become meaner, more selective, more cynical, more judgmental, less trusting, jaded, and hate most men.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑