I can't understand why everybody doesn't like me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

I can't understand why everybody doesn't like me

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

Lately I've been seeing a lot of this pattern in my life. Please consider everything I'm saying as I write all this out. Throughout the years I've noticed that I/my physical self and body all have this tendency to turn people against me, and instantly dislike for no reason whatsoever. What I'm saying is all it takes for me to do is to show up somewhere and people will instantly try to judge me, give me bad looks and treat me in some unfavorable way for no fault of my own.
A bit about me.. Just imagine a typical male in his mid-twenties..
Driver's License Information:
Hair color: Blond Height: 6'
Eye color: Hazel Weight: 170 lbs.
Nothing abnormal whatsoever. An athletic-looking somewhat tanned young man of a Slavic extraction. Yet every time I come into contact with people, they either look at me strangely or altogether despise me for one reason or another. Although, it has been said to me several times that on most days that my facial expression appears either emotionless, aloof or disinterested. They (the people) would also say to me that I don't talk much and many people don't feel comfortable around me because of that. I don't know how much validity it holds, but I think that people are being way too judgemental and prejudice to me for no big reason that I see fit. Please let me know if there's anything I could do to change this perception of me and make it a little more bearable on me in the "social world of normal human beings" as you would probably say..
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can't understand why everybody doesn't like me

Post by gsjackson »

If you're good looking that could explain it. Or the quiet and aloof part could suggest to them an unwillingness to fit into the herd. These days in the U.S. just being normal weight for your height might be a cause of jealousy.

That's one of the problems of living in a dysfunctional culture headed down the crapper -- other people have so many personal problems that they become your problems.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: I can't understand why everybody doesn't like me

Post by Zambales »

I get this all the time from strangers. I even know a person who is now a friend who thought I was scum when she first saw me. I don't look a clean cut kind of guy and I probably look like I'm from the wrong part of town but that doesn't give them the right to judge me like that.

Sadly, too many people out there who are far too shallow, uneducated & prejudiced and only see what's in front of them.