Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Feminism. What do you think?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Feminism. What do you think?

Postby jsmith » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Even though i now feel that american women are a waste of my time now, these women do have a point
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

A dead cat only bounce once when thrown from a building. Yet many people insist on performing CPR on the cat long after it's dead.

If you've been rejected by <insert_label> women, bitching about it will not change your situation, calling <insert_label> women bad is sour grapes, and calling for a boycott on something that you don't have in the first place is stupidity.

Look in a mirror. You can fix things with your hands and walk with your legs. If you're unhappy where you're at, vote with your feet and go somewhere else.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 am

Could not have said it better myself.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions