Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Something that I have noticed in recent times on here...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Something that I have noticed in recent times on here...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 am

I have noticed that since that Woman'sview has gone (whether it's permanent or just temporary), we have been attacking each other (with or without legitimate/just cause) unmercifully.

What I am getting at is this: Sure, we will have our disagreements about certain topics; however, remember this: We are all men with the same mission: to seek happiness (abroad). Let NOTHING (especially petty squabbles and beefs) stand in our way!

Infighting within one's own ranks can (AND WILL BE/IS) be a more dangerous foe than an outside/external adversary ever could be.

Brothers, remember this post when you are "beefing" over petty issues.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 am

Hero... to some extent, we can argue among ourselves, but still not lose *the hinge* which keeps it civilized.

I remember a scene in the series on Marco Polo and the invasion of Japan, by the Kublai Khan, and the Japanese prisoner said that Japan was like a hand. The fingers fight among themselves, however, when faced with an external enemy, the fingers united into a fist to beat off the enemy.

I think we did that earlier with Woman'sView and I suspect we can do it again. Let's try to find a way to have 'heated' discussions but keep the unity which is our common goal in life, happiness with women abroad.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 am

It should be noted that many great organizations fell because some outside enemy inserted just the right amount of dissent into the ranks.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions