How soon do you think America will collapse?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

ladislav wrote:
why don't some of you bros come over here to India? I'll make the arrangements for you, in whatever ways that you want. One of the good things about India is that it is one of the cheapest countries to live in, you can live here on 100 dollars, or 150 dollars a month (and nicely, too). If anyone wants anymore information about moving to India, please feel free to write to me and I'll try my best to answer your questions.
What do you do about the visa situation?
I married an indian, so that is one solution. There are ways around it, just talk to an immigration or visa lawyer and see what they tell you.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
ladislav wrote:
why don't some of you bros come over here to India? I'll make the arrangements for you, in whatever ways that you want. One of the good things about India is that it is one of the cheapest countries to live in, you can live here on 100 dollars, or 150 dollars a month (and nicely, too). If anyone wants anymore information about moving to India, please feel free to write to me and I'll try my best to answer your questions.
I married an indian, so that is one solution. There are ways around it, just talk to an immigration or visa lawyer and see what they tell you.
I may be wrong on this, but I thought India was one of those countries that doesn't allow dual-citizenship, meaning you might have to give up your US citizenship to be become Indian. I know this happened to Sonia Gandhi (originally Italian). Maybe the laws have changed since then. Check it out first.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Think Different wrote:
ladislav wrote:
I may be wrong on this, but I thought India was one of those countries that doesn't allow dual-citizenship, meaning you might have to give up your US citizenship to be become Indian. I know this happened to Sonia Gandhi (originally Italian). Maybe the laws have changed since then. Check it out first.
Believe me, I have NO PROBLEM with renouncing my American citizenship. In fact, I'd be very happy to do so.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Anyway, back to the original topic of this message:

WHEN DO YOU THINK AMERICA WILL COLLAPSE?

I say it will happen very soon, perhaps within months, or at most, within 2 years. And this is coming from a guy who has done a ton of research on this, I have read around 15,000 articles over the past 2 years about the economic, political, social, cultural, and enviromental state of America. I can say that I am quite confident that the country will completely collapse into chaos very soon.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Well Obama has to be re-elected first, so not quite yet. But there will be no honeymoon period between election and inauguration since nothing is changing. The shit could hit the fan the same month the winner is announced.

When the American sheeple notice they can't afford gas and there's no food on store shelves and finally realize what has happened, they will be a big threat to the aspirations of the 'internationalists'. Receiving this rude awakening will suddenly enable them to understand what they previously coined conspiracy theories. And they will have motivation to fight the system. However after everything that has happened since 9/11, basically every nation on earth hates Americans and will view their suffering in a "serves them right" sort of fashion. Without an economy and crumbling social fabric due to lack of preparation and other chickens coming home to roost (i.e. living an inorganic, insustainable life for 40+ years), their voice will fall on deaf ears.

Who am I kidding, Americans will be fooled again after being f***ed, and won't even mount any useful resistance to be suppressed & silenced. They'll manage to complain and blame everyone but themselves though.

Remember that the system wants Americans to rebel. Not educate themselves and become an individual capable of clear thought but to march like they've been repeatedly taught. No one taught them all those civil rights marches were orchestrated and that marching and conforming doesn't do shit besides play into the government's hands.

The only thing that will work right in America is the military.. which still has WW3 to fight. That's my opinion based on my own research and observations in life.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

odbo wrote:Well Obama has to be re-elected first, so not quite yet. But there will be no honeymoon period between election and inauguration since nothing is changing. The shit could hit the fan the same month the winner is announced.

When the American sheeple notice they can't afford gas and there's no food on store shelves and finally realize what has happened, they will be a big threat to the aspirations of the 'internationalists'. Receiving this rude awakening will suddenly enable them to understand what they previously coined conspiracy theories. And they will have motivation to fight the system. However after everything that has happened since 9/11, basically every nation on earth hates Americans and will view their suffering in a "serves them right" sort of fashion. Without an economy and crumbling social fabric due to lack of preparation and other chickens coming home to roost (i.e. living an inorganic, insustainable life for 40+ years), their voice will fall on deaf ears.

Who am I kidding, Americans will be fooled again after being f***ed, and won't even mount any useful resistance to be suppressed & silenced. They'll manage to complain and blame everyone but themselves though.

Remember that the system wants Americans to rebel. Not educate themselves and become an individual capable of clear thought but to march like they've been repeatedly taught. No one taught them all those civil rights marches were orchestrated and that marching and conforming doesn't do shit besides play into the government's hands.

The only thing that will work right in America is the military.. which still has WW3 to fight. That's my opinion based on my own research and observations in life.
Thanks for the intelligent comment. First off, Obama is meaningless, he is just a puppet. Whether he is elected or not has nothing to do with the global elitists real agenda.

Yes, I agree that Americans will only wake up when the shit gets so bad that they can't even afford food anymore. At that point, many may try to rebel, but they will be easily crushed by the police state powers of the fascist US government.

Also, I agree that the whole world looks at Americans like they are a bunch of f***ing idiots (which is true), and that they deserve every ounce of suffering they get.

Please, let's have some more intelligent and thoughtful comments like this man's.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

odbo wrote:Well Obama has to be re-elected first, so not quite yet. But there will be no honeymoon period between election and inauguration since nothing is changing. The shit could hit the fan the same month the winner is announced.

Thanks for the intelligent comment. First off, Obama is meaningless, he is just a puppet. Whether he is elected or not has nothing to do with the global elitists real agenda.

Yes, I agree that Americans will only wake up when the shit gets so bad that they can't even afford food anymore. At that point, many may try to rebel, but they will be easily crushed by the police state powers of the fascist US government.

Also, I agree that the whole world looks at Americans like they are a bunch of f***ing idiots (which is true), and that they deserve every ounce of suffering they get.

Please, let's have some more intelligent and thoughtful comments like this man's.
Sadly, I agree with both of you. Americans have been more successfully programmed than any people before in history. From chemtrails to poisoned water, genetically modified food, to the omnipresent boob tube, the country has been dumbed down and stupified by design. Across the entire spectrum on the alternative media, it's pretty much taken for granted that the U.S. is either going to fall suddenly or gradually, pretty amazing when you think about it. Meanwhile, Joe Sixpack, targeted for extinction, still cheers on each Nazi-like attack on defenseless third world countries as the American middle class is methodically wiped out and a police state is installed.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Thanks everybody for the intelligent and interesting comments. I am looking more for people who have a general feeling that the whole system is about to collapse in America. In other words, how SOON do you think the utter collapse of America (and consequently the rest of the modern society worldwide) will occur? I believe it will happen within 2 years, from the amount of information I have studied (about 15,000 articles over the past 3 years).
get out before 2012 the re-election because after it will be anarchy..forget about the country and patriotism yeah that crap ..a country is its people...go somewhere else find what you're looking and build your life there..don't your life away for a bad country just leave
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Northamericanguy wrote:Interesting replies. One thing I want to add is that I was talking to a military veteran one day about retiring in another country and he told me that I need to strategize and think carefully about what county I chose to live in because if war would ever break out I could be caught in the cross fire.

For example, if the US ever gets into a fight with China all Americans living in China will be suspect and the people just might turn on you as told to me.

Yea, if the SHTF here in America at least I still know the language and I wont be a automatic suspect, but if the SHTF while I'm in a foreign nation it's much worse.
stay out of spotlight countries that include those big countries like china ..go to unknown-poor-isolated 3-world countries...big countries reach that size cause of their big ego and that ego is the same thing that get them to war.
hello
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

rome86 wrote:stay out of spotlight countries that include those big countries like china ..go to unknown-poor-isolated 3-world countries...big countries reach that size cause of their big ego and that ego is the same thing that get them to war.

Suriname, perhaps? It's in South America, relatively westernized (Dutch), and close to the hot chicks.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

America has already collapsed. We're just watching it in slow motion.

I think a better question would be "When do you think America will get so bad that it'll be time for you to pray that you'll live to see tomorrow?"

That time might come in 2015.

Anyone see the TV show Ugly Americans? Yeah, that pretty much sums up what will happen to people. Except maybe tree sex, that's just gross.

People won't know how to protect themselves from radiation, and they'll get sick and die. Many more will starve to death. Weak health humans will be the norm.

The fallout from Fukushima is like the what if from WWIII. If the current "war" escalates further and people started using bombs, it'd be overkill. That's how much deep shit we're in now. The elites have been trying to take over as much of the world as possible before 2012, but they're failing. Now they're bringing troops back for the final stages of the police state in the US. This is why so many things are happening so fast. The Powers That Be are scared. They're making haste for their NWO. They will succeed, but at what price? The healthcare system will implode soon and the economy going with it. We may just have a 4th world crisis on our hands. XD

And mutant babies will be everywhere.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The_Adventurer wrote:Why die for a country that is doing nothing for you? I say hit the road! Don't look back. Create your new life wherever you can find what you seek for your own happiness.
I wouldn't say nothing. Because if you look at it from a certain perspective you realize that the U.S. has the best media propaganda machine on the planet (Hollywood) and also a corporate system that dominates the opposition with a wiling and ready military at its side prepared to do violence on a political whim.

An American passport is still valuable and its security is backed up by the threat of annihilation for those that don't care for it. If you want a different perspective try traveling with someone from a third world passport. They usually get treated like shit in even other developing countries.

The U.S. really is Rome in many ways.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I also don't think the U.S. will collapse in some dramatic fashion. The infrastructure is still too good and the military too strong for that to happen. Americans in general may be somewhat repulsive in a lot of ways but it's still a productive and relatively educated population (statistically when compared with other international metrics.) It may not be good for middle class Americans who have already lived the life but for fresh immigrants it's still a land with a lot of potential.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I don't think there will be any violent upheaval or any sudden collapse. You simply need to look at countries like the UK to see what is in store for one- integration with other countries plus a huge immigration of others into it. A very slow downward/equalizing slope that will take possibly 50 years for the US to simply become a normal country, not a superpower. A normal member of the international community on equal terms, not better or worse than anyone else. The messianic arrogance will subside as forces of globalization will take full effect. New industries will spring up in place of manufacturing- education will be one of them. Numbers of Asian students will dectuple( sp.)

You will just need to see at the trends that are developing now and you can figure out what will be happening later.

Look at NZ for one. It has invited hosts of Asian students immigrants and investors. Same with Oz. I could hardly see a non Asian face in the downtown areas of Sydney and Auckland. These people are pumping billions into the economy. The US will probably start promoting tourism and selling land to the rich Chinese and whoever else becomes rich for farming.

There is plenty of land to sell and then if they buy huge tracts of land for billions, they will be given citizenship. Rich Asians will become naturalized and by dint of Affirmative Action plus their own money, intelligence and grit will move into the Echelons of Power. Rich Arabs will be buying farmland to feed their people and so will the Chinese. In other words, Asians, Eastern and Western will become new citizens ruling the US. Middle and low class Whites will become a smaller and smaller minority and as any minorities, they will buckle down with low class whites opening up restaurants and tourist places and middle class whites studying harder to keep up with the Asians. It will take a generation or two or three for them to figure out what is going on. Asians and whites will interbreed grudgingly at first, and more willingly later, especially those with money, marrying others with money, creating a new race running the business world in the US - Keanu Reeves-looking people, that is- and blacks and Latinos will be government employees. Latin America will be supplying cheap labor to run the whole thing. America will become just a member state of a big multinational unit of some kind. The military campaigns will now be carried out to feed China, Canada and the US interests.

The Jews will be running the whole legal part of it alongside rich WASPS and all will be intermarrying with the rich Chinese. Hollywood will be the propaganda machine of the new nation and selling huge numbers of movies to China portraying a new mestizo American- a white/Chinese mix.
Last edited by ladislav on June 24th, 2011, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

I don't know but for some reason I want to boycot American women. I'm not sure why.
This morning I woke up with "Boycott American Women" in my mind. Do you ever have one of those days when you want to just boycott American Women?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/