Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How TV Ruined Your Life-must see!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How TV Ruined Your Life-must see!!!

Postby Banano » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm ... 8525A5E353

Im not sure if this has been posted before but I this is awsome, it reflects reality
Why it seems so much hard work to get attention from women in western society?
Guy in the movie is busting his balls trying so hard, why are we so dysfunctional when it comes to dating?
Where is the flow, supossed to be fun after all, its real nightmare...

Now i know why i feel exhausted and drained both phisicaly and emotionally everytime I came home after going out on the weekend,
I never have this issue when overseas.

Break up =personal 9/11? on, coz the guy knows there will be lot of jacking off before he gets a new date while the bitch has 10 guys lined up already

What are your thoughts on this?
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Ya it's been posted on here: ... hp?t=10198

I can't stand Charlie Brooker who does nothing but plagiarise other peoples work and then pretends to be a genius. And the tone of the of the show is very annoying.. but it is a must watch because you simply won't see this kind of thing on tv again. You will only see it in written form or in user-made films on youtube. Of course those are conspiracy nuts who can't be trusted. But you can trust the BBC and their well paid talent-less writers.
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions