Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MTV true life "i'm a sugar baby" wow... I'm sicken

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MTV true life "i'm a sugar baby" wow... I'm sicken

Postby Sexter » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 am

First of all, women who use men for financial purposes is MANIPULATIVE.

Sugar babies aka gold diggers are a step down over prostitutes. At least prostitutes f**k you in return for money.

sugar babies aka gold diggers are worse. If you watch the show, some dude spent 500$ on a dress for a chick, and yet he gets no sex out of it.

*sigh* this is why i dislike american women, using guys for financial purposes and have NOTHING to show for it (Not even sex)

i'm not saying ALLL american women are like this. Some are less "hardcore" and like to "keep it to themselves".

btw, PUA guru (mehow) is in this. He is coaching a guy how to pick up cougars so he can use her for financial purposes. He fails miserably. I honostly think the mehow part is staged because most PUA who are on MTV like to boost up their value so they hire their female friends to vouch for them as "dates"
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions