Articles written by bitter lonely single expat women in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
frontier wrote:I remember reading a while back at how expat women cannot handle their men falling in love with so many Russian girls. It may have been a few years back but it is the same story today.
Yea, they are all bitchy because they can't compete with foreign women. And rather than change themselves to be worthy of competing with foreign women, they arrogantly blame everyone else but themselves. Such women deserve to grow old alone with their 10 cats.

In another couple of years, this trend will have escalated to such a degree, that probably 70 to 80 percent of American women will be single. At present, the official number (probably much higher, as the mainstream media always tries to downplay and lie about things) is that slightly over 50 percent of American women are single, without a husband or boyfriend.

Poor wittle babies better get used to the companionship of their dogs and cats, cause no men want them anymore!
Most American women are single because they mostly are fat. The other problem is if they were hot they were in college they went for the frat/fag types when normal straight intelligent men were around. So they get used up and are rusty. By the time they want a man, it is worthless to date them. Their life is worthless. Only the emasculated p***y whipped men decide to "settle". A woman in her early 20s or late teens is what is useful for a man in his 30s or early 40s. After that the woman should seek men in their late 40s or 50s. But they want a man their own age, yet they fail to realize men age like wine while they become sour milk so their worth as women go down. Other parts of the world have better options to get younge women for all male age groups.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

frontier wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
frontier wrote:I remember reading a while back at how expat women cannot handle their men falling in love with so many Russian girls. It may have been a few years back but it is the same story today.
Yea, they are all bitchy because they can't compete with foreign women. And rather than change themselves to be worthy of competing with foreign women, they arrogantly blame everyone else but themselves. Such women deserve to grow old alone with their 10 cats.

In another couple of years, this trend will have escalated to such a degree, that probably 70 to 80 percent of American women will be single. At present, the official number (probably much higher, as the mainstream media always tries to downplay and lie about things) is that slightly over 50 percent of American women are single, without a husband or boyfriend.

Poor wittle babies better get used to the companionship of their dogs and cats, cause no men want them anymore!
Most American women are single because they mostly are fat. The other problem is if they were hot they were in college they went for the frat/fag types when normal straight intelligent men were around. So they get used up and are rusty. By the time they want a man, it is worthless to date them. Their life is worthless. Only the emasculated p***y whipped men decide to "settle". A woman in her early 20s or late teens is what is useful for a man in his 30s or early 40s. After that the woman should seek men in their late 40s or 50s. But they want a man their own age, yet they fail to realize men age like wine while they become sour milk so their worth as women go down. Other parts of the world have better options to get younge women for all male age groups.
Yes, these women have whored and partied it up during their 20s, and then when they start losing their youthful beauty, they expect a man to just marry her? f**k that shit. Why should a man settle for a used up whore?

You are entirely right- foreign women are much hotter, much younger, and much more fresh. The average foreign woman hasn't had sex with 100 guys by the time she wants to get married.

It just drives these worthless American women insane to get used like a whore in their 20s, and then once she is fat and ugly in her 30s, these same men are going over to Asia or South America or Russia and getting themselves a hot young bride. American women are bitter about this to no end. But they deserve it, they acted like a whore and then they expect men to just accept them? Only the pussies, manginas, and losers would do such a thing. Any intelligent man would refuse to do that, that is, marry an American woman, especially after she has become a used up whore.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's what someone on my mailing list said about this thread:
I love the articles written by the American expat women living in Asia.

I agree with the writer who urged them to get out of Asia and move back to the states. Western men came there to get away from them for God sake!

Perhaps you're not aware of this Winston, but a wise person recently observed that wherever feminism took root and flourished, the country and the culture soon deteriorated.

The collapse of the Roman Empire coincided with the rise in the status of women and the political and social power they attained. Now the same thing is happening in Western Europe and the U.S.

Let's hope that Asian countries notice this and learn from the mistakes of the West. Women should definately be kept in their place. I used to think this was sexist garbage, but now I believe it's Gospel. Women definately cause havoc and destruction when they're let off their leashes.

The West is learning this the hard way. Please spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:
Let's hope that Asian countries notice this and learn from the mistakes of the West.

I don't think the Asian countries will learn the mistakes of the West. In fact, I expect that they will imitate and repeat those mistakes for the rest of this century. Feminist behavior may be decades behind over there, but it's there and will catch up to western levels. When societies become wealthier, traditions are lifted, and women become worse. An indication of this are the birth and divorce rates of the wealthiest Asian nations which are very similar to those of any western country.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I found a another article on this subject from Taiwan.

http://www.therealtaiwan.com/a-response ... -women/158
rjr
Freshman Poster

Post by rjr »

some/most white women who are dateless in asia, are usually racist, closed minded and look down upon the local guys. thus, they don't want to go 'down one step' and date the local asian guys.

what they are really complaining about is that they cannot find white men to date, while in asia. while at the same time they refuse to even consider dating the local guys.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

rjr wrote:some/most white women who are dateless in asia, are usually racist, closed minded and look down upon the local guys. thus, they don't want to go 'down one step' and date the local asian guys.

what they are really complaining about is that they cannot find white men to date, while in asia. while at the same time they refuse to even consider dating the local guys.
Yup, my thoughts exactly, although there are some white women that find and marry Asian men. Some of the expatriate women do say that its difficult for Asian men to ask them out or go on a date with them. My guess is that's because of the negative stereotypes and racism experienced by Asian men in Western countries, that in turn, lead to Asian men not wanting to or willing to break the barer for fear of rejection or failure. If Asian men were treated better by white women, maybe the white women wouldn't complain so much that Asian men were ignoring them so much!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
rjr wrote:some/most white women who are dateless in asia, are usually racist, closed minded and look down upon the local guys. thus, they don't want to go 'down one step' and date the local asian guys.

Yup, my thoughts exactly, although there are some white women that find and marry Asian men. Some of the expatriate women do say that its difficult for Asian men to ask them out or go on a date with them. My guess is that's because of the negative stereotypes and racism experienced by Asian men in Western countries, that in turn, lead to Asian men not wanting to or willing to break the barer for fear of rejection or failure. If Asian men were treated better by white women, maybe the white women wouldn't complain so much that Asian men were ignoring them so much!
From what i've seen in Thailand race plays less into this than it would seem. It doesn't have the same dynamic or implications that you see in the U.S. A lot of thai guys don't have such complexes and freely hit on and game white european women all the time. I see this happen _all_ the time at resort beach areas or any place where lots of young white westerners congregate. They are pretty bold and I see them hooking up a lot because of it. None of these men are particularly attractive either they are short, have average to ugly faces, skinny/wiry bodies, and tend to be heavily tattooed. They also have crude and ill mannered personalities and usually work as bar staff or boat guys.

I think most men just don't like your average western woman in Asia. The attractive ones are overwhelmingly short stay tourists who go to the beach. The young attractive ones are also the ones I see hooking up with bar boys and the like at the beach. It seems they go with these Thai guys for these reasons, 1) They are in an exotic locale away from prying eyes and family 2) These lower class Thai guys push all the "bad boy" buttons 3) No strings attached sex

The ones who stay on to teach english in urban areas are usually fat or very normal plain Jane types. In the U.S. even fat or plain Janes can land a decent looking guy. In a country like Thailand and I imagine the rest of Asia it just doesn't fly at all.

Why would a local man date such a creature when it's rare for young women to be obese?
rjr
Freshman Poster

Post by rjr »

Repatriate,

i see the same thing as you, on the resort islands of kho phangan, samui, samet, chang etc. however, white girls hooking up a lot, with the local asian guys only happen in resort places.

white women who complain about being dateless in asia, usually are working in asia for a prolong period of time and are living in an urban setting. they don't live in a resort area.

location and the amount of time you stay, are very important i guess.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

rjr wrote:Repatriate,

i see the same thing as you, on the resort islands of kho phangan, samui, samet, chang etc. however, white girls hooking up a lot, with the local asian guys only happen in resort places.

white women who complain about being dateless in asia, usually are working in asia for a prolong period of time and are living in an urban setting. they don't live in a resort area.

location and the amount of time you stay, are very important i guess.
The difference is that in Asia it's not the western woman doing the rejecting but men rejecting the woman. I know Thai guys are curious and are always down to have sex but that's about the upper limits of their curiosity. The vast majority of the time western woman are simply not taken seriously as relationship material by locals or foreigners.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The greatest thing in America for me is the fact that I can safely ignore American females, and know with complete safety that they will in turn ignore me. It is a spectacular blessing and a perfect symbiosis. I am completely dismissive to American females, even to the point I am comfortable not even looking at them when I enter a room or check out at the cashier. No drama, no small talk, I just pull my Droid Bionic out and check my email right in front of them.

A added benefit is when my wife and I go shopping together. Case in point was last week when we needed to get some printer paper and fish food. As I walked around the isle and asked my wife if this was the paper we needed, she replied that is was not, but that it would have to do for now. Right in the middle of the isle was a middle-aged American female, no wedding ring, probably divorced, and as soon as my hot young wife spoke, the American females eyes went as round as saucers. She quickly regained her composure and slithered away with her tail between her legs.

I can only imagine that this America female saw her entire life flash before her eyes. She was about my age, obviously broke-ass poor, watching my wife sporting some pretty serious jewelry, and all the while the American female knowing that her best days were long, LONG past her. Even better, she knew that if I was walking around with this arm candy in hillbilly Roanoke, Virginia, TONS of men were adding 2 + 2 in their pointy little heads. "If this asshole can have a hot foreign wife, why cant I?!".

The cat is out of the bag. American men refuse to marry. When they DO marry, they marry foreign. The economy is coming apart at the seams. American females are absolutely DESPERATE for a man to sweep them off their feet and save them from their working-class hell. Guess what? It aint never gonna happen, cupcake. I laughed when I took my 2010 Elantra to have the oil changed. The assistant manager was a 20-something female making 8 bucks an hour with grease under her nails and stinking of gasoline. Hows that feminism workin out for ya? LOL!

I do not like to see the innocent suffer, but the typical American female is nothing even remotely resembling innocent. Thus the word of the say is Schadenfreude. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of scumbags.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:The greatest thing in America for me is the fact that I can safely ignore American females, and know with complete safety that they will in turn ignore me. It is a spectacular blessing and a perfect symbiosis. I am completely dismissive to American females, even to the point I am comfortable not even looking at them when I enter a room or check out at the cashier.

A added benefit is when my wife and I go shopping together. Case in point was last week when we needed to get some printer paper and fish food. As I walked around the isle and asked my wife if this was the paper we needed, she replied that is was not, but that it would have to do for now. Right in the middle of the isle was a middle-aged American female, no wedding ring, probably divorced, and as soon as my hot young wife spoke, the American females eyes went as round as saucers. She quickly regained her composure and slithered away with her tail between her legs.

I can only imagine that this America female saw her entire life flash before her eyes. She was about my age, obviously broke-ass poor, watching my wife sporting some pretty serious jewelry, and all the while the American female knowing that her best days were long, LONG past her. Even better, she knew that if I was walking around with this arm candy in hillbilly Roanoke, Virginia, TONS of men were adding 2 + 2 in their pointy little heads. "If this asshole can have a hot foreign wife, why cant I?!".

The cat is out of the bag. American men refuse to marry. When they DO marry, they marry foreign. The economy is coming apart at the seams. American females are absolutely DESPERATE for a man to sweep them off their feet and save them from their working-class hell. Guess what? It aint never gonna happen, cupcake. I laughed when I took my 2010 Elantra to have the oil changed. The assistant manager was a 20-something female making 8 bucks an hour with grease under her nails and stinking of gasoline. Hows that feminism workin out for ya? LOL!

I do not like to see the innocent suffer, but the typical American female is nothing even remotely resembling innocent. Thus the word of the say is Schadenfreude. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of scumbags.
I like to call it "poetic justic" American women are getting what they deserve. "You reap what you sow." :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."