Need you guys' opinion

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Need you guys' opinion

Post by steve55 »

I came across this horrible video and it seemed to remind me about what Jean Twenge and other experts have been saying about America, its narcissism and lack of caring and compassion for others. SO, I was going to add this to my section titled "Whats wrong with America".

BUT, would i be right? I mean, they say domestic violence is far worse in 3rd world countries. But is this the same thing as domestic violence? One can understand that married couples fights can be far more toxic and passioned than a street fight, hell, spouses kill each other all the time. But this seems to be a stranger fight which doesn't jusitfy such loss of temper or such passion as to do this to a woman. So that leads me to think this kind of thing doesnt happen much in other cultures as much as in the US. (even though those other cultures might be much higher in domestic vioelence, maybe a lot of open hand slaps type of stuff). My peruvian x fiance even told me she wanted to marry me because I was a nice and good man, which I guess means I'm not the kind of guy who would beat up and verbally abuse a woman like most peruvian men sometimes do. She told me that most peruvian men are verbally abusive and at least half are at times physically abusive. I havent checked these stats but I do recall reading that peru was the 2nd or 3rd most domestic violence agianst woman country in the world. This black girl was in the wrong for being the aggressor, but dam, doesnt mean he can do what he did. Hope the cops caught this guy. This black chick has a great bod! I think she's hot, even if she does have a bit of a rough face. Although she appears to be a psycho, I feel bad for her. Maybe she is not a bad person and just has a problem with self control and aggression. Some people are like that. She had it comin to her, but not THAT comin. Geez.

Does this kind of thing happen to woman in the phils, latin america, russia?? EVER? Or is this mostly an American phenomenon?

With all the research Ive done in the past, I seem to recall that Social psychologist Jean Twenge was inferring that this bullying epemic and these fights we see on U tube is only unique to narcisistic cultures, mainly the US. Ill do more research and see if other experts are saying this is mostly a Western culture pehenenon. if so, Ill create a new section to my report, or place it under the "whats wrong with America" section

PS- dammm this black chick has a great bod! Although she appears to be a psycho, I feel bad for her. Maybe she is not a bad person and just has a problem with self control and aggression. Some people are like that. She had it comin to her, but not THAT comin. Geez.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

America is an evil place, and the people who are brainwashed by American culture are completely evil. American women are evil demons.

What can you expect from such an evil place? Kids are even murdering their own parents!!!! America is an evil place that needs to be wiped off the f***ing map, for the sake of the rest of humanity.

GET OUT OF AMERICA NOW, and live a HAPPY LIFE outside of America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I don't know what exactly happened, but if they guy was just defending himself that women deserved to get hit.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Women in patriarchal societies don't even think about fighting with their men physically. The laws aren't there to protect her like here in the US, so if she chooses to fight her husband then that's a stupid idea. It's stupid because she's going to get hurt.

I don't condone physically hurting women, but just look at her body language and how quiet she is after she gets hit. She just got put in her place which ironically is something that women find attractive in men worldwide. I hate how AW abuse the power they have with DV because all they do is provoke, hit you, then call the cops to arrest you. If the laws were truly equal, women would even think of raising their hands at men, because what's going to happen is that she's going to end up on the floor.

The misandric laws are what's making women fight against men (helps them in custody battles, more $ in divorce cases, etc), not to the idea that they can physically beat them because they know they CAN'T.

I don't know what happened so i can't judge, but i feel absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. Somewhere in this country a sane american man is having his kids or house or both taken away simply because an AW is lying about being hurt to the cops.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

well-informed wrote:Somewhere in this country a sane american man is having his kids or house or both taken away simply because an AW is lying about being hurt to the cops.
American cops are the biggest p***y mangina enforcers ever. Bunch of suckers for believing and chasing a lie.

And as far as the video goes, looks like self-defense to me. If you are going to act like a psycho bitch, trying to rip a guys throat out, of course you are going to get taken down. And she got taken down, HARD. LOL
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis