The Winston Wu Intervention (ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTE)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:^^^Classic song. That's how I feel. I am running on empty now, but that's a different thread

Winston, this is how the women in Madagascar look like in this video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTSBZQp ... re=related[/youtube]

The type of Asian women you seem to like. They have that innocence you love in their faces. The country has 21 million people and they began to teach English in schools, so you will have some English speakers there. Remember, the people there make $1000 a YEAR. Since you are cheap, I mean "frugal," this should be up your alley. I can't name a better country you could go to that meets your criteria besides how far it is and the local language.

Name a better country than this one?

Summary:

1. The women are the kind you seem to like.
2. The people make less than the Filipinos in income, so you can continue your "frugal" lifestyle.
3. These women are hidden gems. You never hear a bad word about them.
4. The climate is tropical and not hot and humid.
5. The scenery is to die for. Many animals and plant life on the island cannot be found anywhere else.
6. You know you will have fresh food!
7. No one goes to this country, so you will be a rock star there. How is going to go all the way to that island?
8. THE WOMEN ARE f***ing DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
If this isn't helping you out, I don't know what is. I only find one flaw in the country and it's the geography. It is a little far away from Taiwan, so you can't up and leave every 6 months, but you don't need to because you will be rich in Madagascar anyway. I haven't found one bad thing about this country. Not one thing.

EDIT: Madagascar's GDP is actually $900 a year, so you would be a rich man there.
Wow, the women in Madagascar are beautiful! They have a mixture of African, Indian, and Oriental genes that is so exotic. I must go there one day!