Not Jiving With The Typical American Mindset...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

ErikHeaven wrote:
You have excellent English and observational skills as a black man.
Very impressed. I am very offended as this is the third time you have posted this ARAB. You act like we are all a bunch of dumb savages who cannot read or write. What is it with you? My own sperm donor is a NYC professor. I have always scored in the college level as far as reading so once again what is your point? Back on topic its basically this there is a herd mentality here and if you do not look or sound like the herd then you cannot get in or fit in.
Only the few individuals like those of us here can wake up out of the matrix and find a place that best suits us. I hate sports myself and i stopped listening to the radio many years ago. I read almost everyday. I do not fit into this artificial fake country.
:shock:

I agree with many of the things here, well, except for odbo's conspiracy theories about Illuminati and Reptilians.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

odbo wrote:The Arab is here to have conversations with himself. He thinks he is convincing women to give arabs a try. Too bad there aren't any women here! He'd be much more successful trolling elsewhere and probably is on a daily basis. I don't know why he's always trashing black men. Perhaps he thinks by demeaning them women will gravitate towards arabs. Or perhaps it's because "black" people in the Middle East and North Africa are what Mexicans are to Americans.

A little FYI Arab, we're not gay, and we're not media indoctrinated. So no one gives a f**k how tall you are. You must of said you are 6 foot 4 over 10 times. I have a friend who is always talking about how tall he is. This is because he has no other redeeming features about him so he has to clutch at straws. Douchebags like you are so insecure that they also tend to exaggerate. If someone on the internet is 6 foot 4 and has a 12 inch cock, that probably means he's 5 foot 11 and suffers from micropenis.
I have muscles as well .. just saying.

I was honestly giving a compliment, and not implying blacks were unintelligent.

Just black people on this forum that I have previously encountered. Lots of intelligent black men, for sure.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

lavezzi wrote:
odbo wrote:The Arab is here to have conversations with himself. He thinks he is convincing women to give arabs a try. Too bad there aren't any women here! He'd be much more successful trolling elsewhere and probably is on a daily basis. I don't know why he's always trashing black men. Perhaps he thinks by demeaning them women will gravitate towards arabs. Or perhaps it's because "black" people in the Middle East and North Africa are what Mexicans are to Americans.

A little FYI Arab, we're not gay, and we're not media indoctrinated. So no one gives a f**k how tall you are. You must of said you are 6 foot 4 over 10 times. I have a friend who is always talking about how tall he is. This is because he has no other redeeming features about him so he has to clutch at straws. Douchebags like you are so insecure that they also tend to exaggerate. If someone on the internet is 6 foot 4 and has a 12 inch cock, that probably means he's 5 foot 11 and suffers from micropenis.
I like the Arab's posts and I think he is an intelligent guy. But it's very strange to me to see such a narcissistic individual who claims to be Arab. At least in terms of the immigrant population of Dublin City, Arabs are know to be the ethnic group who are subjected to the most abuse (even more than the Chinese who he claims are an inferior race). Which is due to them being from a culture who's people have no clue how to fight or stand up for themselves to cretins who strive on abusing others.

Revealing one's height in any thread no matter what the topic displays some level of arrogance, but to do so in almost every post is just a joke and implicates the person is some kind of a troll.
I am facetious and flippant, and sarcasm and the driest of dry humor drips from my pores.

Troll ? I do push buttons; but to observe reactions and get a sense of individual's personality and mindset.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The Arab wrote:

I have muscles as well .. just saying.

I was honestly giving a compliment, and not implying blacks were unintelligent.

Just black people on this forum that I have previously encountered. Lots of intelligent black men, for sure.
It's certainly a backhanded compliment. :lol:0 Anytime someone says "you're one of the good ones" or "you're alright for a _____ man" it's obvious what the person behind the comment is really thinking. I think Winston even mentioned one time how he was pleased that someone said that to him once. :roll:

I don't think expressing racism is a big deal though. I think most people have prejudices it's just how people act on them that matters.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Why isn't anyone complaining about jcris ?

Man is a white supremacist.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

The Arab wrote: :shock:

I agree with many of the things here, well, except for odbo's conspiracy theories about Illuminati and Reptilians.
I never mentioned illuminati or reptilians on here, nor do I believe in them. The conspiracies I believe in are based on evidence.
The Arab wrote:Why isn't anyone complaining about jcris ?

I got no problem with racists or separatists. I got a problem with douchebags thinking they are better than everyone else, then finding reasons to justify that reasoning.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

The Arab wrote:Why isn't anyone complaining about jcris ?

Projecting a bit, Arab?
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

What has Jchris

Post by ErikHeaven »

Ever said that was racist? Not only that his picture still is from MadTv? Am i correct?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol it's funny how this thread is turning into a witch hunt now.

The only white supremacist here is the american whitey living in mexico now
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

well-informed wrote:Lol it's funny how this thread is turning into a witch hunt now.

The only white supremacist here is the american whitey living in mexico now
Something tells me you're the kind of person who will never be happy unless every single white person feels completely ashamed of themselves for being white.

What do you want me to do, scream out loud "the white race is so evil"? Seriously, shut up. I love my race and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you love your race too.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Typical American Mindset...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The Arab wrote:
OTB wrote:Hey guys. It's late so I'm going to get right to the point. I had to get this off my mind. For some time now it's been ruminating in my mind that if you're a typical American guy with the typical American mentality then it's easier to get along with AW which results in finding a girlfriend/wife. I see a pattern in the type of men AW choose. I've already posted a thread about sports watching, Real Men Watch Sports. Now what I'm getting at is if you're the sports crazed, beer drinking type of guy, the rap-gangster rap listening ghetto type dressed like a hoodlum driving a Honda or whatever with shiny rims, the tattoo rock musician type of guy, or the guy with money, obviously, then you can have a typical American broad.

It's seem like if you're different and think completely different than the average American guy you will not get along with a typical American girl or most American women. There are exceptions. I'll put it to you this way. I've always felt like I was too different for the average American broad. I'm not patriotic, I can't stand the country nor the shallow mindedness of the people, I love to travel for the sake of traveling and to get away from the country, I love international music; Brazilian, Flamenco, Salsa, Arabic music, I love learning languages and talking about culture and international history. A lot of American chicks would frown at that. That's too different for them.

I've found in my travels foreign women are more receptive to me because of my mindset. While abroad locals never think I'm American. It's because I don't carry that American way or mindset with me. I don't have it to begin with. That's my point from all this. If you have the typical American mindset or "way" you have no problem attracting AW. I believe the majority of the men on this forum don't have the typical American mentality. We think outside the box. We're the opposite of what the average AW is looking for despite our good qualities. Our thinking is very different. Has anyone ever thought about this or felt this way?
You have excellent English and observational skills as a black man.

Very impressed.
Arab,

Speaking of compliments, you don't at all seem like a terrorist or a wide-eyed Islamic fanatic in any way. I commend you for this.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I apologize OTB;

Well AIM there's a huge difference between me disliking the whole white race and me disliking you. So get it straight idiot.

I don't care if you're blue, white, black, green, etc ..... when you tell me what I am and what I'm not and i'm suppose to take it; then that's when i have a problem with someone. So shut your shut your eugenics faggot ass up

Entonces si no te convienes se me calla la boca hijo de la gran puta !!!
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

well-informed wrote:I apologize OTB;

Well AIM there's a huge difference between me disliking the whole white race and me disliking you. So get it straight idiot.

I don't care if you're blue, white, black, green, etc ..... when you tell me what I am and what I'm not and i'm suppose to take it; then that's when i have a problem with someone. So shut your shut your eugenics faggot ass up

Entonces si no te convienes se me calla la boca hijo de la gran puta !!!
And you are ashamed of what you are, so ashamed that you steal another race's racial designation as your own.

You being proud to be Latino makes about as much sense as if I were proud to be Chinese. The real Latinos once ruled more than half of Europe and parts of North Africa.

You as a mestizo are not part of the Latino heritage. Be proud of your real heritage and not that of a different race.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Go to Spain and speak your brand of Spanish well-informed. They'll look at you like a pile of turd.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:Go to Spain and speak your brand of Spanish well-informed. They'll look at you like a pile of turd.
What you should have said was "go to Spain and tell them that you're the same race as them, that you're Latino just like they are."

Here is a real Spaniard: one of my favorite singers, Alejandro Sanz.

Here is a white Mexican who comes from the city I live in (Hermosillo): a singer named Yahir (who I have met in person).

See the facial resemblance?

Now here is a mestizo: George Lopez, a very unfunny comedian and actor.

Alejandro Sanz and Yahir are clearly of a different race than George Lopez. With an obviously Native-American looking face, how can anyone refer to Lopez as a "Latino"?