Would You Pay $40,000 For Her?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

BigDug wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Her puffy lips look like your standard Hollywood botox injections. She's got the A-type looks but that certainly isn't worth $40,000 a month in my opinion. There are wealthy western men who would go for that arrangement though. She certainly understands relative market value.

To be honest I wouldn't pay beyond standard p4p rates for her. A whore is still a whore. If she views herself as a commodity then she should be judged alongside other working girls.
She kinda is charging the same amount as P4P. She's charging as a full-time worker the going rate in the US for P4P. $250 per hour for 40 hours a week for 4 weeks is exactly $40,000.
That's true but there's a reason why p4p is usually an hourly service. I doubt this woman would be interesting beyond (or even before) the initial lay. The fact that she tries to stretch it into a monthly obligation is interesting. I'm curious to see what kind of men take her up on this. I'm sure there are...there's a lot of morons out there with money too. Just look at some of the gold digging scum rich men hook up with. Rupert Murdoch and Wendy Deng. Trump and Ivana etc.. there's no accounting for taste. I get the feeling that some rich and powerful men are so soulless and practical that they don't understand the value of real relationships anymore. They look at everything in terms of monetary compensation and contractual obligations. So by nature they attract and accept gold diggers into the fold.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Would You Pay $40,000 For Her?

Post by Teal Lantern »

If one is patient, sometimes there is a price reduction. :lol:
http://foreignaffair.com/women/info124279.htm

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

She is just to faked out....and in any case...I have dated hotter women than that in the last 4 years.....though my fav#1 is getting on a bit now she was easily hotter than this chick 4 years ago.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
woody
Freshman Poster

Post by woody »

I have seen and banged better Russian chicks in Dubai for 100-150 all night I might add. She could not command 80 dollars a night over there. For a 100-150 a night you would only be paying about 10% of what she is asking in Dubai. I would say if you have that much to spend on a rental whore move to Dubai
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

In the top picture, she looks a bit like a shemale to me. lol

I wouldn't pay any money for her!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

She doesn't do it for me...too shallow and silicone like. I wouldn't even pay her for the hour, it's simply not worth it.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

She doesn't do it for me. She looks too fake and too sharp. I prefer more delicate faces. Not to mention the fact I wouldn't want a gold-digger. I want a woman to love me for more than money or citizenship.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/ ... 00059.html

(don't take tabloids too seriously)

Return to “General Discussions”