HANDSOME Winston: New photos and clothes - What do you all think? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston, you're not a bad looking guy. Lose about 40 pounds and your face won't look so round. Seriously, that alone would change your life.

In the area of clothing, there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Check out Styleforum.net or AskAndyAboutClothes. Buy some quality chinos, a couple of Brooks Brothers oxford cloth button down shirts, and a pair of Alden or Allen Edmonds shoes (in a traditional style). Learn to walk before you run. Most people who try to be fashiony or have some special personal style come across looking like dipshits.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:Dude, I told you long ago, I'm not a weightlifter type, or a gym type. I'm into swimming, racket sports, hiking, and martial arts. You don't need to go to the gym. The Native Americans who were in balance with nature and physically in shape did not go to the gym. They had an active lifestyle.

You just need to be physically active and have an active lifestyle. No need to go to an artificial gym or lift weights. That's stupid. I'm not a macho type. Anyone knows that. It should be obvious.

No, fat women can't get hot boyfriends. But the point is, if you aren't her type, wearing different clothes or getting a different hairstyle is NOT going to change that. And if you are her type, it doesn't really matter, as long as you dress decent and don't smell. Duh. I've never seen a case where a girl liked me for clothes or rejected me for them. Again: As long as you look DECENT and dress DECENT, it doesn't really matter what your "fashion style" is. Grow up guys!

This is common sense. Anyone with people skills and common sense knows this. Some of you guys act like you have no real life experience. Geez. Quit nitpicking stupid little things that are irrelevant. It looks stupid and is f***ing annoying too. Grow up please.

Go out and connect with people and with women, and you'll learn about what really matters and what really makes good human relationships. Nitpicking all this little shit is insane, immature, ultimately pointless, narrow, small minded and stupid. Real men don't do that.

Do you see real men with genuine confidence like Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal or Sylvester Stallone nitpicking little things like clothes and hairstyle on other people? NO WAY! Of course not. Real men don't do that. Mature wise people don't do that either. Emotionally healthy and balanced people don't do that either. Only small minded pricks looking to belittle others and put others below them on the pecking order do shit like that. You guys should learn from real men like the ones named above, and how they act.

PS - Right now, I'm watching a Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise. And in it, Tom Cruise is wearing nice decent casual clothes, the same kind I wear. As long as you do that and don't smell, you are fine. Your fashion or style doesn't really matter. This is the real world.

Again: As long as you look DECENT and dress DECENT, it doesn't really matter what your "fashion style" is. Grow up guys!

Even for Ben Affleck, it makes a big difference. Seen his pics for his latest film Argo?

These 3 pics are all the same guy:

This guy looks MUCH better after than before:

Another Hollywood celebrity who is not immune:

Older gentleman

See it makes a big difference.

I dare you to take that picture of you when you were 20 and go ask 10 women whether you look better in the pic or now?

I'd be very surprised if the women still said you look better with short hair

Although you don't seem to fall for stupid lies from salesmen, you seem to fall for them real easy from women. You can't seem to tell when they are fibbing and telling the truth!

It's like asking if an outfit looks good at a department store! Of course they will tell you it looks good. They want to make money!

I'm telling you, look at the 2 pictures of Belinda Carlisle. Which woman would you rather date? Would you say yes to Belinda with short hair? .

And these are pics of a beautiful woman!

Last edited by celery2010 on February 22nd, 2013, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

These are 2 pictures of Jared Leto.

You're telling me there's no difference?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think Winston look's good in this outfit! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Thailand Rockstar
Freshman Poster

Post by Thailand Rockstar »

I don't really like those zip top things you seem to have bought a few of. What's wrong with a nice long sleeved button up shirt? Looks much trendier.
Are you into Thai girls, dating, partying and living like a rockstar in Thailand?

Then go here >> http://www.thailandrockstar.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new jacket/blazer I got at a mall in San Jose. What do you think? How does it look on me?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Makes you look like Chow Yun-Fat lol.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I like it. I think it looks sharp on you.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I like it too you look real trendy, but the black top isn't going with the jacket & the trousers because you've got 3 different colours going on. The trousers fit you well too, get a black in that same cut & you can wear any colour top with the jacket. Never button the jacket just wear it casual. ;)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's new clothes - What do you think?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston looks good in this suit. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Very Very Handsome! :P
Time to Hide!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Well done, you look sharp in the blazer :D and since the pants is a light color it takes the eyes there, away from you mid section which is covered in black, so your tumtum looks less apparent 8) you coul get a little more adverturous and get more trendy blazers. The 3/4 sleeve blazers will look good on you too :idea:

Winston looking nice lol :P
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This Winston Wu shirt is sure to turn heads. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you all think? Which do you like best? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.