'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

jamesbond wrote:In fact, I have heard that foreign women prefer American men because they are known to be hard workers, loving and caring people. Unlike the men in Russia and other countries who are known to abuse their women and be alcoholics.
You're talking about a subset of men (who don't go to bars everyday, don't do Meth, don't spend their money on car stereos, tattoos, steroids ..and so on) as if they are all American men, and you're talking about a subset of men (who spend all their money gambling, beat and cheat on their wives, etc) as if they are all foreign men.

Granted, only the beaten-down, feminized, men who aren't wanted by American society (for being semi-normal) go abroad, but that leads me back to my original question. What made these American men "better" than foreign men. Did feminism improve them?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well, you neglect to mention the fact that every single female on earth is a backstabbing meth-addict street whore that burns live puppies over an open bonfire.

Adding to that the fact that American men are without a doubt the worst men in the history of the known universe, and the fact that not a single American man has a set of testicles or even a penis, this is simply an open and shut case.

I hope this clarifies the issue.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Sorry but these are not the best men in the world.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well, you neglect to mention the fact that every single female on earth is a backstabbing meth-addict street whore that burns live puppies over an open bonfire.

Adding to that the fact that American men are without a doubt the worst men in the history of the known universe, and the fact that not a single American man has a set of testicles or even a penis, this is simply an open and shut case.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt is right, this forum is going to hell. I miss the time when seemingly every member brought tales of being wildly successful abroad. When every thread was canned discussion about how we American studs were god's gift to foreign women, who were all innocent goddesses.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:American men are without a doubt the worst men in the history of the known universe, and the fact that not a single American man has a set of testicles or even a penis, this is simply an open and shut case.

Thank you Grunt. You're finally starting to bring worth to the readers of this forum by basing your rants in reality.

In modern America the definition of man seems to be any adult lacking a physical (but not a metaphysical) vagina. These "men" sit around all day browsing Ukrainian dating websites and playing solitaire, and they call this work. Then they go home and play Call of Duty to relive their less lethargic days. When faced with the idea that they don't stack up to foreign men, they fall back on the fact that every foreign man in the world gets drunk and viciously beats his wife every night after work, while American men never do this, and have a more stable income as well.

As the US economy crashes, let's watch how 'the best men in the world' stack up to the miserable chumps abroad who haven't had the benefit of living in an emasculating man-hating society.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The statement is just so myopic. There are 200 countries in the world. Why American and say, not Canadian or not San Marino or Monaco men?

But I agree with one thing- Hollywood does show very handsome, gallant, brave, generous and intelligent men but it is the main outlet of the American movie industry and the main exporter of movies in the world. Hollywood does not intend to specifically portray Americans, it just does so by default because Hollywood is American; but its intention is to create heroic characters public would fall in love with.

It is only when these movies are exported, these heroic men become "Americans".

If it were some other country that would be exporting its heroes worldwide, such as China/HK or Indian movie industry then people would think HK or Indian men are the best. And possibly in Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka, the local girls do think that. And maybe in China the girls dream of a rich, handsome HK cop or detective or a tycoon?

Another thing- America trumpets around the world the mantra that it is the richest, most powerful nation on earth. Over and over and over again. So, it logically follows that a male citizen of such a nation is the most wealthy and powerful male earthling. What woman would not want to be with one or try to hook one up?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!