Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Final Word on the MGTOW.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Grunt » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 am

Any movie with brad pit in it has to be at least nominally gay, that is why I never bothered to watch fight club.

And as far as "cherry picking" posts at the mgtow forum, keep something in mind, shit-for-brains. The fact that someone would ASK if it was OK to have a girlfriend means the concept is perceived as a matter of debate. As in, the GENERAL VIBE is that women are a plague to be avoided.

Also, the fact that some kid on a forum honestly thinks he needs to ask you f***ing douchebag ASSHOLES if its ok that HE have a girlfriend says volumes about what a huge bunch of ASSHOLES you are. Not my opinion, just FACTS founds on your own site. Dipshits.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 am

Grunt wrote:Any movie with brad pit in it has to be at least nominally gay, that is why I never bothered to watch fight club.

And as far as "cherry picking" posts at the mgtow forum, keep something in mind, shit-for-brains. The fact that someone would ASK if it was OK to have a girlfriend means the concept is perceived as a matter of debate. As in, the GENERAL VIBE is that women are a plague to be avoided.

Also, the fact that some kid on a forum honestly thinks he needs to ask you f***ing douchebag ASSHOLES if its ok that HE have a girlfriend says volumes about what a huge bunch of ASSHOLES you are. Not my opinion, just FACTS founds on your own site. Dipshits.


He was asking a legitimate question about the definition of MGTOW, not asking us permission genius.

Shall I post some of the gems from your fearless leader Winston and judge YOUR WHOLE FORUM by what he does? There's plenty of embarrassing people on this forum asking all sorts of stupid things so don't go there.

Most people there say having a girlfriend is compatible with MGTOW, lots want to only f**k pros SAME AS HERE in case you didn't notice. It's all a matter of opinion and there is room for differences of opinion.
Last edited by leavingusa on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Unless "Palahniuk" is a member of MGTOW forums I suggest you shut your straw man raising hole.

Sheeple herding by Fight Club is relevant. If it was "MAN going HIS own way" it would be a different story.


Wow that was a convincing argument, you're a very intelligent man. Thank you for that insight.

If only they'd name the forum "Man Going his Own Way" we wouldn't all be gay. Wow.

I guess the only real straight men are the ones accusing everyone else...
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:47 am

By the way guys, I hope no one on this site has seen the movie "Fight Club".

If so I'm afraid you are all taking it up the ass.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

pop-psychology

Postby odbo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 am

leavingusa wrote:If only they'd name the forum "Man Going his Own Way" we wouldn't all be gay. Wow.

I guess the only real straight men are the ones accusing everyone else...

Case and point of a sheeple being herded by the media ^

Anyone who calls out some closet homosexuals, (in this case for selling a bunch of homoerotic nonsense off as male empowerment), obviously must be an insecure homo themselves. Anyone who calls out the actions of feminists must be a hater or a limp-dick loser who hates women. Anyone who is against giving the public school system more money hates kids. And anyone who disagrees with MGTOW is an enemy of men.

You're a f***ing genius to have figured all this out. Only you and others who watch tv news know how the human mind works!
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Grunt » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 pm

It is good to see this place flooded with men-going-to-the-basement closet-queers and quasi-feminists.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: pop-psychology

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:If only they'd name the forum "Man Going his Own Way" we wouldn't all be gay. Wow.

I guess the only real straight men are the ones accusing everyone else...

Case and point of a sheeple being herded by the media ^

Anyone who calls out some closet homosexuals, (in this case for selling a bunch of homoerotic nonsense off as male empowerment), obviously must be an insecure homo themselves. Anyone who calls out the actions of feminists must be a hater or a limp-dick loser who hates women. Anyone who is against giving the public school system more money hates kids. And anyone who disagrees with MGTOW is an enemy of men.

You're a f***ing genius to have figured all this out. Only you and others who watch tv news know how the human mind works!


And of course anyone who likes fight club or doesn't want to date/marry American women or go overseas is gay, that's a real bedrock of logic to work from. YOU are the one engaging in PC stereotypical nonsense.

And yes, I've known a few guys who were like that who turned out to be gay. They were only calling everyone else gay because they were insecure about it themselves, now they are happier and don't need to do that. I don't KNOW that Grunt is gay but he's probably had a couple fantasies and now he has a complex about it.

BTW moron I just saw a post from a guy on this sight saying he admires Fight Club for it's ant-materialistic message. This means that you are now a gay site full of queers.

The funny thing is most of you guys think on a third grade level and have no ability to follow an argument.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 am

Grunt wrote:It is good to see this place flooded with men-going-to-the-basement closet-queers and quasi-feminists.


Dude you need to come out of the closet because you are badly overcompensating. It's obvious.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 am

BTW why would you call us "quasi-feminists".

There are tons of articles and comments on MGTOW calling out feminists.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: pop-psychology

Postby odbo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

leavingusa wrote:BTW moron I just saw a post from a guy on this sight saying he admires Fight Club for it's ant-materialistic message. This means that you are now a gay site full of queers.

The funny thing is most of you guys think on a third grade level and have no ability to follow an argument.

There's nothing to argue. I've noticed many times MGTOW had a homoerotic aura. That's subjective, so there's no proof to be found and you're welcome to have a different opinion. I'm not singling anyone out or calling all their members homos, but the movement as a whole seems rather gay and counter-productive.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 am

billy wrote:On your forum, your mentality is like of clones.
Everybody talkes the same shit and says, Yeah, Amen brother.
It´s like a feminst cake eating maybe that´s why the label "quasi feminists"
sounds adequate. I dont feel that you guys have enough testesterone
to know how really man feel. That´s why you are called fags.

Truth is fags and men have not the same aim. You sound like bitches.
You want to discuss things. Where there is no reason for discussion.
Then you end up with an mega whine fest.

Men should not whine. Nobody wants to see man whining. You know that,
that´s why you are living in moms basement. That´s why you hide yourself
in your forum. That´s why you don´t want to let somebody say something
about the obvious. YOU ARE WHINERS, CRY BABIES. Who need constant
validation from your brothers. That´s why you can´t say "I go my way".

In the past you needed validation from pussys, now you need validation
from cocks. That´s not a real developement.

What´s so difficult to understand? For f***ing pussies you have to pay.
That´s a fact for millions of years. You have to fight for the best deal.
What is the f***ing problem. Yeah I know. "It HUURRRRTS so bad".
"Brother help me".

We live in the globalization, so best deals are made internationally. What is
wrong about it?

Look we make jokes constantly about Winstons still he doesn´t kick us out.
Don´t be so boring. Don´t be so f***ing afraid. Don´t be suspicious all the time.

livingusa, who created the f***ing labels "MGTOW" and AWALT? Do you need such
idiotic terms? Don´t be a clone be a man.

It´s the same idiotic term of Winston. Who says Happier Abroad is a movement.
No, for me it´s not a movement though I like this place.

Why are you guys such clone whiners?

Don´t be so f***ing boring.


First of all "Billy" f**k you for insulting me/us numerous times in one post. In some ways MGTOW functions as a support group SAME AS HERE, there's nothing wrong with that.

Second of all your arguments are weak and underdeveloped.

Nobody is criticizing you for going overseas for the best deals but don't criticize me because I like my situation as is for now or I want to avoid women altogether.

When you get older you may just realize that p***y is not the be all and end all of existence and women need men a hell of a lot more than men need women.

At 37 I'm not willing to jump through a whole lot of hoops as I was at 27, simple as that. I'm not willing to pay $2000 to go to PI to f**k girls that are uglier than the 170 dollar AMP girls I f**k now.

And no, you don't need to "pay for p***y", most of the women I f***ed until 3 years ago I didn't pay a dime or even take them on dates. I just realized that it was better to pay because then she can't bother me afterward and can be more productive.
Last edited by leavingusa on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: pop-psychology

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:BTW moron I just saw a post from a guy on this sight saying he admires Fight Club for it's ant-materialistic message. This means that you are now a gay site full of queers.

The funny thing is most of you guys think on a third grade level and have no ability to follow an argument.

There's nothing to argue. I've noticed many times MGTOW had a homoerotic aura. That's subjective, so there's no proof to be found and you're welcome to have a different opinion. I'm not singling anyone out or calling all their members homos, but the movement as a whole seems rather gay and counter-productive.


The MGTOW movement is about starving the beast, removing men from the battlefield.

When there are no more men getting married or giving a shit about women and working their asses off to support women,the welfare system starves to death and feminism is over.

Then you don't have to run to Timbuktu to find a wife.

It's the last chance we have, this cancer is global now.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: pop-psychology

Postby odbo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 am

leavingusa wrote:The MGTOW movement is about starving the beast, removing men from the battlefield.

When there are no more men getting married or giving a shit about women and working their asses off to support women,the welfare system starves to death and feminism is over.

Then you don't have to run to Timbuktu to find a wife.

It's the last chance we have, this cancer is global now.

Coincidentally this is what Fight Club's homosexual devised "movement" was about.


In plain English: It won't work!

Starve the beast, exactly. But the beast is television. The beast is government. The beast is not women.

You can ignore women all you want, and spend your life trying to convince a bunch of omega man-whores to ignore women as well. But you won't make a dent in the feminist machine or women's opinions. They're watching tv and reading mainstream magazines every night. You can't compete with that kind of influence.

This whole crusade is full of shit. Women are not rational or logical. Women don't do what's best for them. If they did, they wouldn't be sleeping with 50 guys in college, and divorcing their husbands left and right. They do what they are trained to do by "the beast". There are plenty single women working 60+ hours a week to climb the corporate ladder for no other reason than they 'think' (they don't actually think) that's what they should be doing and they won't stop until they collapse. These are not smart creatures we're dealing with.

There are no easy solutions. Men should sit down and think about this, but the admins at MGTOW insist they already done the thinking for them.
Last edited by odbo on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 am

billy wrote:No man, you support the f***ing system with your taxes.
There are enough beta man who will serve the beast.

The problem is you guys don´t have cojones. That is the problem.
You are bitching about woman . No problem with that. But
don´t make a f***ing religion out of it.

Here are enough guys who bitch and whine about the same thing.
Please don´t talk about battlefield. Man, don´t try to sound stupid
heroic. Try to find your own solutions. There will be always man who
will do everything for woman no matter what. That´s evolution.
Don´t make a mission out of it.

As for insulting. f**k you man. Sorry. I only do it for entertainment reasons.
I have nothing against you except that you and your friends ad MYCOW are
so boring. Man do insult sometimes, that´s cool. It´s fun. It´s sports.
I dont mean it personal. This is f***ing internet. This not real life.
Don´t act as if it´s real life. In real life I am a really nice guy.


I have to support the system to some extent due to the industry I'm in but without marrying they don't get CS/Alimony and have to pay for their thuglets themselves. Divorce/Alimony/CS is a billion dollar industry. Take that away and it is f***ing over. Marriage is already WAY down in the west with many articles in the mainstream pondering why men don't marry women, we are winning.

Women spend 80% of the money in the economy, when you don't get married you take back the markets. That's why when you go into any place now it's all geared towards women. Becaue they're the ones who spend their husband's money. Instead of getting married, avoid women and spend your money on things that make YOU happy. Then one sunny day 10 years from now I can walk into a gym and pump iron and listen to Metallica instead of tripping over soccer moms listening to Bruno Marrs in Planet Shitness with "no grunting" signs and "lunk alarms".

Without the marriage scam all they can do is collect welfare, then the price of an escort will be $50. The whole system will have to change to bring men back to the table because we're the ones who are the prize.

If it's not a battlefield then why are men dying and losing their livelihoods and children left and right?
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: pop-psychology

Postby leavingusa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:43 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:The MGTOW movement is about starving the beast, removing men from the battlefield.

When there are no more men getting married or giving a shit about women and working their asses off to support women,the welfare system starves to death and feminism is over.

Then you don't have to run to Timbuktu to find a wife.

It's the last chance we have, this cancer is global now.

Coincidentally this is what Fight Club's homosexual devised "movement" was about.


In plain English: It won't work!

Starve the beast, exactly. But the beast is television. The beast is government. The beast is not women.

You can ignore women all you want, and spend your life trying to convince a bunch of omega man-whores to ignore women as well. But you won't make a dent in the feminist machine or women's opinions. They're watching tv and reading mainstream magazines every night. You can't compete with that kind of influence.

This whole crusade is full of shit. Women are not rational or logical. Women don't do what's best for them. If they did, they wouldn't be sleeping with 50 guys in college, and divorcing their husbands left and right. They do what they are trained to do by "the beast". There are plenty single women working 60+ hours a week to climb the corporate ladder for no other reason. They think that's what they should be doing and they won't stop until they collapse. These are not smart creatures we're dealing with.

There are no easy solutions. Men should sit down and think about this, but the admins at MGTOW insist they already done the thinking for them.


It is working, marriage rate is falling like a rock and lots of desperate women around. You should see these mid thirties whores at work flirting their asses off getting angry that I ignore them. They stay single forever.

The word is out now on how women whore around in their 20s with thugs and then find a sucker to pay bills.
Last edited by leavingusa on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests