Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Postby odbo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 pm

There's nothing worse than a disingenuous, two-faced woman. I think it's the #1 reason some men refuse to get involved with western women. More and more are becoming like this.

Please watch, this is awe-inspiring stuff. If you're interested in how evil takes hold of people. Or if you're abroad and you need something that cures home sickness.
Warning: if you watch this and you're not a psychopath or a terrible judge of character, it'll piss you off.

Info on the documentary:
Info on the toxic bitch:

More Thailand documentaries here: ... highlight=

A good rant against irritating presenters like Stacey Dooley
Last edited by odbo on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Veteran Poster

Re: Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Postby OutWest » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:29 pm

The term Idiotic bimbo comes to mind...

Veteran Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Her report reminds me of the Robert Downy Jr. character in the movie Natural Born Killers....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Ha ha ha, nobody owes you a living honey! In Congo it all depends on how many men with RPG's you have :)
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

What is this about? How is Stacey Dooley fake? Is she doing documentaries about sex trafficking in Thailand? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby lookin4happiness » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

so she is a little flaky but she might mean well, I mean the points they show in that documentary does make the westerners who go to party and trash the place look like total f***ing assholes. And the local people just sit back and wonder why the westerners even want to do this at all? They would rather be at home with their families
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

Might mean well? :lol: How can an insincere fraud mean well?

While she probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, that doesn't stop her from being a two-faced conniving bitch. If she isn't a psychopath by birth, she might as well be. Acting sweet is getting her far, she's doing this purely for money and fame. Now there's plenty of egomaniacal "journalists" who don't give a shit about the people they're reporting on. But I don't have their fake emotions shoved down my throat quite so much as in this show. This crappy documentary is centered around her "innocence". No one on tv lays it on so thick as Stacey Dooley, and she's a big success as a result. People in the UK love her and she's been hired for other BBC3 documentaries. No wonder people are fooled by politicians if they can't see through her fake empathy.

odbo wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

For just one example of her "great" acting watch (5:25 - 5:45). No thanks is better than a fake thanks.
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

Actually, I think she's pretty cool, and I think she was genuinely upset about all the things she experienced when she went overseas which is good because before she was just another airhead materialistic girl who could care less about anything other then fashion.

She's doing a good thing, for example, by exposing the clothing industry that was manufacturing clothes in India for a few dollars then would turn around and sell them to people in the UK for 80 bucks or more!

On a side note, I have to admit, her proper British accent is sexy to me! I think I would do real well with UK girls. I'm such a sucker for British English and I hear that people in the UK love the Amercian
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions