What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No one answered my question earlier. How does Rooshv make a living from his websites? From ebook sales alone? How else does he monetize it?

The other day, Rock and Ginger brought up an interesting point to me: How do we know for sure that Roosh even travels at all? He has no photos or videos from his travels. What if he just lives in his mom's basement and makes videos of him talking and pretending to be traveling? lol. A funny thought huh? But you never know. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out Roosh's new videos on YouTube. You can see him in them. http://www.youtube.com/user/roosh4?feature=watch His arms look very hairy. Why doesn't he shave them?
My arms are like that. Never had a girl complain, actually girls like hairy men. I use to wear my hair like that too, until I realized how gay it was.
Well Asian girls don't like hairy arms. So I guess you don't want to go there.
Women generally want the opposite of what they don't regularly experience or are socially conditioned to find attractive. Most Asian women like hairy men because it is exotic to them. Women not from Western feminized countries generally prefer men who look like men, which means body hair. Only women and men who are from Western countries who have been socially conditioned to find hairless men attractive prefer the prepubescent look. It is social conditioning and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it has to do with all the gays in the fashion scene in the West. Men who are hairless when placed next to a man with body hair and masculine traits look like real men with testosterone. Who do you think the women would rather sleep with and procreate? It ain't going to be the one that looks like a hairless little boy, who probably has a little attachment as well. I've had zero issues with my body hair from foreign women, if I've had any that I can remember it would be from some American broad. I've actually had random Asian men come up to me and think it was cooler than white rice in their opinion.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out Roosh's new videos on YouTube. You can see him in them. http://www.youtube.com/user/roosh4?feature=watch His arms look very hairy. Why doesn't he shave them?
My arms are like that. Never had a girl complain, actually girls like hairy men. I use to wear my hair like that too, until I realized how gay it was.
Women generally want the opposite of what they don't regularly experience or are socially conditioned to find attractive. Most Asian women like hairy men because it is exotic to them. Women not from Western feminized countries generally prefer men who look like men, which means body hair. Only women and men who are from Western countries who have been socially conditioned to find hairless men attractive prefer the prepubescent look. It is social conditioning and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it has to do with all the gays in the fashion scene in the West. Men who are hairless when placed next to a man with body hair and masculine traits look like real men with testosterone. Who do you think the women would rather sleep with and procreate? It ain't going to be the one that looks like a hairless little boy, who probably has a little attachment as well. I've had zero issues with my body hair from foreign women, if I've had any that I can remember it would be from some American broad. I've actually had random Asian men come up to me and think it was cooler than white rice in their opinion.
Are you talking about SE Asians or NE Asians? I've never met an Asian girl who liked hairy arms or body hair on men. Some like long hair on a man's head yeah, but not body hair. So I strongly disagree. Nearly all Asian girls have told me that they found body hair disgusting. Especially Chinese and Taiwanese girls.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Are you talking about SE Asians or NE Asians? I've never met an Asian girl who liked hairy arms or body hair on men. Some like long hair on a man's head yeah, but not body hair. So I strongly disagree. Nearly all Asian girls have told me that they found body hair disgusting. Especially Chinese and Taiwanese girls.
Every Asian country I've been to has been like that. I've had guys and girls come up to me randomly to feel me up. Like the previous poster mentioned you are probably being told what they think you want to hear. I've actually been brainwashed into thinking body hair is ugly but the more random women I've talked to from different countries most either like it or don't have a preference. Think about it, why would a normal feminine woman want a guy that has little body hair or shaves? That's either pretty gay or the guy has low testosterone and not really fit for reproduction purposes. In the end it still comes down to personal preference but I think hairy guys that don't look like slobs or cavemen do pretty well with the ladies overall in most countries except perhaps US of Gay.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Johnny1975 wrote:The bastards just banned me. I've been banned from a shitload of forums in the past, but at least I've always known the reason. They just banished me for nothing.

I hereby swear vengeance.

Same. I think he is a tard muffin.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Here's the read from my many anecdotes - experiences with Taiwan and Fillipina women.

First of all, preferences for body hair is somewhat personal and varied from girl to girl.

But most Taiwan women I've dated (and I've dated many) prefer men with little to no body hair. Guys with too much, esp. certain dudes u see with hair coating even their backs are going to look positively gross to them! As a westerner, I'm too hairy for most of the Taiwan women I've dated. But its not a deal breaker. They just prefer me waxed or shaven. Fine then. Easy fix. Just shave or wax my body once a month to minimize my physical flaws. The male models bearing uncovered torsos u see in Taiwan including western ones (for example on the mens undershirt and briefs packaging) are hairless. That should tell u something.

In China, many may still believe that body hair is a sign of being less evolved. Some Chinese believe that they are the most civilized and evolved race and that western barbarians are closer to apes and therefore more hairy. In that context, how sexy do u think mainland girls are going to find western body hair, lol. At best, it's a very niche preference of a tiny minority.

As far as Pinays are concerned (and my experience with them is miniscule relative to my experience with Taiwan gals), they are much more varied. Many seem to have no preference or even discourage waxing and shaving. This is similar to wht. u might see with girls in the DR and Colombia. But I suspect most Pinays who are specifically into Koreans/NE Asian men usually prefer the hairless look too.

Now straight up P4P Filipinas who service westerners (based on lots of people watching lol) often seem to dig guys with some sort of more extreme look - eg tatoos, boots, large size, lots of body hair, long head hair or a shaved head, or any other look that stands-out in some way. Likewise, these girls often stand-out in some way (albeit more subtly) so that locals can easily identify them as bargirls. I guess its a good match lol.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote: Every Asian country I've been to has been like that. I've had guys and girls come up to me randomly to feel me up. Like the previous poster mentioned you are probably being told what they think you want to hear. I've actually been brainwashed into thinking body hair is ugly but the more random women I've talked to from different countries most either like it or don't have a preference. Think about it, why would a normal feminine woman want a guy that has little body hair or shaves? That's either pretty gay or the guy has low testosterone and not really fit for reproduction purposes. In the end it still comes down to personal preference but I think hairy guys that don't look like slobs or cavemen do pretty well with the ladies overall in most countries except perhaps US of Gay.
No. These have come from Asian women who had no interest in me too. Maybe you are right with regard to Filipinas. After all, many Filipinas of the lower class do not shave their legs or arms even. But it's definitely not true with Chinese or Japanese women. They aren't fond of body hair at all. That I can guarantee you.

But with Filipinas, it may vary. They aren't as judgmental or picky. Also, you said that maybe I am being told what I want to hear, but what if you are being told what you want to hear too? The thing is, Asian women I have no romantic relationship with have said in passing that they don't like body hair on guys. All I know for sure is that Chinese and Japanese women, and probably Korean (NE Asian women), overwhelmingly do not like body hair on men. A little may be ok, but not a lot.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:No one answered my question earlier. How does Rooshv make a living from his websites? From ebook sales alone? How else does he monetize it?

The other day, Rock and Ginger brought up an interesting point to me: How do we know for sure that Roosh even travels at all? He has no photos or videos from his travels. What if he just lives in his mom's basement and makes videos of him talking and pretending to be traveling? lol. A funny thought huh? But you never know. lol

Here is a video of his appearance on a Ukranian Talkshow. It looks a little hard to fake.

http://www.rooshv.com/my-appearance-on- ... n-talkshow
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:No one answered my question earlier. How does Rooshv make a living from his websites? From ebook sales alone? How else does he monetize it?

I don't think I ever said anything like that but Ginger might have (u can confirm that w/her directly). I have no reason to doubt that Rooshv is what he claims to be as I've not followed his forums or work in general except for a travel journal he wrote about his first trip through South America.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote: Every Asian country I've been to has been like that. I've had guys and girls come up to me randomly to feel me up. Like the previous poster mentioned you are probably being told what they think you want to hear. I've actually been brainwashed into thinking body hair is ugly but the more random women I've talked to from different countries most either like it or don't have a preference. Think about it, why would a normal feminine woman want a guy that has little body hair or shaves? That's either pretty gay or the guy has low testosterone and not really fit for reproduction purposes. In the end it still comes down to personal preference but I think hairy guys that don't look like slobs or cavemen do pretty well with the ladies overall in most countries except perhaps US of Gay.
No. These have come from Asian women who had no interest in me too. Maybe you are right with regard to Filipinas. After all, many Filipinas of the lower class do not shave their legs or arms even. But it's definitely not true with Chinese or Japanese women. They aren't fond of body hair at all. That I can guarantee you.

But with Filipinas, it may vary. They aren't as judgmental or picky. Also, you said that maybe I am being told what I want to hear, but what if you are being told what you want to hear too? The thing is, Asian women I have no romantic relationship with have said in passing that they don't like body hair on guys. All I know for sure is that Chinese and Japanese women, and probably Korean (NE Asian women), overwhelmingly do not like body hair on men. A little may be ok, but not a lot.
I'm not pro or anti body hair, I could care less. Personally I would prefer to be a bit less hairy as it is troublesome in warm climates. It's probably beneficial in cold ones but since I don't like hanging out in them I could do without excess body hair.

I'm not talking about just "Asians" or Taiwanese girls or Filipina girls, I'm talking about women ALL around the world. When I have gone to most countries I always had at least one guy or girl come on to me in regards to my body hair, that was in South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico, and the Middle Wastern countries (although they were guys who were either trying to make me feel more macho or they were closet gays) Nothing happened to me in Singapore or Indonesia but they are more reserved and Indonesia is Muslim mostly. Also the various races of women I was with in America including women born in Africa, not black American, they all liked a bit of body hair. They did confirm that they didn't like back hair and overly hairy guys but some body hair was attractive to them.

You have to remember Asians and the Western cultural marketplace are inundated with metrosexual men who look like fags and little boys with no body hair in fashion advertising so if they are easily brainwashed from the media they will support whatever is being pushed to them as fashionable or attractive. Most women around the world are culturally conditioned to prefer either body hair or no body hair through whatever the local media is promoting as attractive, similar to skin whitening products.

Having body hair is natural, I think the main issue is whether individuals groom themselves properly or let it grow wild. Excess body hair can look unattractive unless it is trimmed or shaved down and having absolutely no body hair isn't really that attractive either to most people so somewhere in-between is best it seems.

Anyways its all mute irregardless cause most women may be initially attracted to physical appearance but it actually boils down to how well you can sweet talk them and get into their emotional side where they will develop an emotional attachment to you. Once you do that most girls don't care what the guy looks like that's why you see so many slobs in the world with good looking women, outside of having a lot of financial resources women like to be romanced and told all kinds of bullshit about how special they are and blah blah blah. If you can master that or do well enough to fake it you can get into most any girls pants as long as you are somewhat presentable. IF you look like Egor than maybe not but an average hairy dude can still do well in supposed cultural environments where women supposedly only like hairless men. Same thing with the whole white skin look in Asia, if everyone demanded dudes or girls have white skin to be considered attractive, you would see a whole hell of a lot more people in Asia trying to pull it off in one way or another. However you still see brown skinned Asians all over the place as a couple so obviously whatever the social structure considers attractive isn't everything in a relationship.

The internet doesn't help much cause every article is biased in at least the first few pages of an internet search, almost all support shaving or better grooming, but are all promoted by various shaving companies! So hard to get an unbiased opinion from those clever marketers....
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im gorilla of a man, I have got hair everywhere even on my back...people call me bear :lol:

few years ago I went to Tha waxing studio and chick refused to wax me cause it looked so manly and sexy, she said asian women love hairy man as it is a sign of high testesterones...no hair is more ladyboy like, feminine guy.
you see, she could have made money by waxing me but she didnt, tells you something..I could have banged her if i wanted to
Winston i think you been lied to, they tell you what you wanna hear
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

banano you are telling me what i want to hear. i am gorilla too. very hairy.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:The bastards just banned me. I've been banned from a shitload of forums in the past, but at least I've always known the reason. They just banished me for nothing.

I hereby swear vengeance.
Someone is not taking his medications again lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

May be most of what he writes is a product of an overly creative mind lol.