Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Having "Game" - False PUA Myths

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FreeWanderer » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:08 pm

p***y is a drug, it takes away some of the pain of living the terrible- slave lives we live in the West- "Oh yes, as Americans we are a free people... who have to work 8 hours a day, sometimes 2 jobs, just to afford rent and food"- we are so free. There was a time the slave life wasn't all that bad because at you could go home for a few hours to a loving home. TPTB have destroyed that- there is very little love left in the world
Freshman Poster

Re: Having "Game" - False PUA Myths

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Derp wrote:Basically, by being a PUA you are performing a show for the woman's attention in hopes that she will date you and if she doesn't like you, well it's your fault and you need to improve yourself more. That's why I hate PUA now. Before I thought it was just me but after improving myself to the point where I fell like I can't improve any higher, I feel like it's truly the American women that are f***ed up.

I feel like men are starting to wake-up to the PUA scam that it is and will soon realize that it's just American women that are f***ed up. Who agrees with me?

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Having "Game" - False PUA Myths

Postby mand38 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:11 am

Derp wrote:When I was in High school I was interested in learning how to attract women, this was back in 2005-2006. At the time I

The two things that I really f***ing hated about PUA was that:

1. If something goes wrong, it's always your fault and not the woman's.
2. Men have to conform to the rules that women set-up in order to date them.

Very truth, but that is a life :)
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions