Bernard Chapin defends Winston Wu

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ExpatLife4Me
Freshman Poster

Bernard Chapin defends Winston Wu

Post by ExpatLife4Me »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey thanks. Those are great rants and analyses. He makes so many good points in them. I'll post those videos in the thread about Jezebel's hit piece.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bernard Chapin defends Winston Wu

Post by jamesbond »

Those were great, I love that guy Bernard Chapin, I have been watching his videos for a couple of years now.

Feminists know what Winston said is the truth and feminists can't handle the truth! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Winston, there is another "decent feminist" that goes right to defend your viewpoints! This video had shocked me! I had no idea how much hatred towards men exists in America! Wow! And just how Western women think they are going to be happy if they bash men so much? Hate only brings hate! Now I think feminism is one of the biggest reasons people are unhappy in America! Western feminism calls for selfish, lonely, narcissist lifestyle without families or marriage. Just how does it go along Christian roots? Or just how does it benefit birth rates? We will be taken over by Muslims, just like it already happens in Europe!

This one is absolutely amazing!!! Recommended to all mangina's out there! I love this girl! Makes you remember who you are! Oh, I need to get out of this country somewhere where men are loved and admired as they are supposed to!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv ... re=related[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Bernard Chapin talking about how feminists want everyone to believe that older women are just as attractive as younger women. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-o0DW6o ... Gu5RYauKvG[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Bernard Chapin defends Winston Wu

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:Feminists know what Winston said is the truth and feminists can't handle the truth! :P
Obligatory ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.