Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Clubs and Bars -- Drugged Hamsters

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

So Mr. Arab did you come to a conclusion?
Experienced Poster

Postby hillsboro » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm

no offense... but i was raised to never trust a man who does not drink. anyway ahab or arab.. i drink bec i can handle it.. bec im a man and i love to pound six san mig lights every night if i am just sitting home.. it makes everything better.. who can put up with any woman, asian or not, completely sober.. 24/7?? not me... lol
Freshman Poster

Postby lookin4happiness » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 pm

hillsboro.. those are some truly retarded morals I have to say..DOn't trust a man who doesn't drink? How ludicrous!
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Don't trust a man who doesn't drink... wise words IMO

Now someone who is excessively drinking... they're retarded. I like to drink, but I don't see the appeal in heavily intoxicating yourself. The only benefit is increased mental freedom(hence the term "liquid courage"), no other positives. That freedom comes at a high price though.

I take that back, I DO see the appeal in taking advantage of drunk women. XD
Experienced Poster

Postby hillsboro » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 pm

your the one whos the reat reat if you didnt see the humor in that... hap
Freshman Poster

Postby OTB » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 am

This is one thing about this culture that disgusts me! Drinking and getting drunk, or in American terms getting wasted, equals having a good time. It's a form of entertainment which in my opinion just reveals how shallow and robotic most Americans are. I can't stand this country!
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions