odbo, your posts are not relevant to this forum at all

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:I like ODBO's posts.
Ditto.

The OP is right to be vigilant about too much general negativity.... but I do appreciate most of Odbo's posts, and he is probably right about mustering the will to leave via complaints.

For example, if it wasnt for the TSA irradiators-and-gropers and the not-supposed-to-talk-about-it chemtrail human spraying program, I wouldn't be leaving, I would just be importing an Armenian bride here, from Armenia or Syria or Iran or Turkey, and hoping for the best.

But when family and friends all have heads buried in the sand, and want to talk about Mitt Romney, and those evil Arabs/Iranians, and why don't I date this attractive fifty year old, and settle down..... I do need a bucket of cold water in my face now and then. To wake me up and remind me to unplug and get out of the Matrix.

I do NOT want this site to be all politics, and I try not to get dragged in. But we all know (as does everyone internet-literate) that the PTB are up to no good, trying to neuter us, control us, divide us, distract us. So the basic honesty of this site requires us to allow honesty when discussing the situation in various countries.

I agree with staying on target to get abroad. OK. That was the OP's point, I think. But let's be tolerant. And drop the talk of "culling" conspiracy theorists. If the talk gets bleak - from me or anyone - it may be appropriate for someone to give a gentle reminder to focus on the exit, not the mess.

My favorite classic was The Aeneid, the story of Aeneas' escape from Troy (and founding of a settlement that would later become Rome).

Everyone knows the basic story of the Trojan War: Helen, who ran away with Prince Paris of Troy, and was pursued by a thousand shipfuls of Greeks along with her cuckolded and betrayed husband.

Aeneas was a Trojan who did his share of the fighting when the Greeks invaded. But when all was lost, he led his family and a few hundred followers out to safety as Troy burned.

I think it's OK to describe what the enemy is doing (tricking us with a Trojan horse, burning, pillaging...) as long as we focus on getting the hell out.

(PS Someone can dig up a post where I said I'm staying. Please do, I deserve to have my face rubbed in it. I am as torn over this as anyone.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

doubleko wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)
mongols also defeated russians, ukrainian, polish, belarusian, hungarians, french, german, serbian, lithuanian, bulgarian, romanian forces. and this is according to wikipedia, which takes a radically eurocentric, and western imperialist stance on most issues.
Hmmm yeah well it seems that there may have been a touch of ginger in that Mongolian wok:

"Persian historian Rashid-al-Din recorded in his "Chronicles" that the legendary "glittering" ancestor of Genghis Khan was tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and green-eyed. Rashid al-Din also described the first meeting of Genghis and Kublai Khan, when Genghis Khan was surprised to find that Kublai had not inherited his red hair.[13] Also according to al-Din Genghis' Borjigid clan, had a legend involving their origins: it began as the result of an affair between Alan-ko and a stranger to her land, a glittering man who happened to have red hair and bluish-green eyes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan

http://www.koanicsoul.com/blog/2012/07/ ... s-red-hair

So see here Yellow guys better lay off the Ghenghis Khan stuff or else we'll remake Dances With Wolves, with Kevin Costner in a red wig playing Ghenghis Khan...

:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maker55 wrote:It's amazing how people on here get banned for the silliest reasons. But someone can post constant racist garbage and is never banned. Says something about the people who run this board.
That is 100 percent false. NO ONE has ever been banned here for a silly reason. You must have this forum confused with another. This is the least likely forum to ban people. Here we uphold free speech, truth and honesty. Everyone here knows that. It's what sets us apart from others.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Warning to Odbo:

This will be sent to your PM too, so you will see it.

You've been continuing to send me useless stupid PM's after I asked you many times to stop PMing me with stupid junk. Yet you still continue as if you had no respect or self-control.

Now, someone else in the forum told me that you've been sending him nasty PM's as well.

What is wrong with you? What is your problem?

Please stop sending UNWANTED PM's to people with stupid useless shit in them. Otherwise, I will have to ban you again.

Consider this a warning.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:
Maker55 wrote:It's amazing how people on here get banned for the silliest reasons. But someone can post constant racist garbage and is never banned. Says something about the people who run this board.
That is 100 percent false. NO ONE has ever been banned here for a silly reason. You must have this forum confused with another. This is the least likely forum to ban people. Here we uphold free speech, truth and honesty. Everyone here knows that. It's what sets us apart from others.
Oh really? You banned me for saying my dead grandmother punches faster than you.

Banned me for 3 days and then added 2 more days on my ban and then talked shit behind my back when I couldn't even log on the site.

GTFO.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Phx wrote:Oh really? You banned me for saying my dead grandmother punches faster than you.

Banned me for 3 days and then added 2 more days on my ban and then talked shit behind my back when I couldn't even log on the site.

GTFO.
Glad I wasn't drinking anything right then, else someone would owe me a keyboard! :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything