Would you date a stripper/prostitute?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
And even the sex and beauty is now debatable because many men and women consider ladyboys/ trannys to be more beautiful then biological women, and many guys who stay in Bankok for a while eventually turn to ladyboys for sex because they feel the sex is better. Not that I agree but that's what is going on..
Wouldn't that mean those "straight" men are really gay? If a guy publicly states he is a straight man, but then has gay orgies in his private life. Is he a hypocrite? Does that make him a liar?

Can a man just be attracted to women, but sometimes need physical stimulation from a man once in a while? Where is the lines between hetero and homosexuality cross with bisexuality?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I don't trust any woman, but strippers are at the bottom of the pile. They are master con artist and they are well connected into the underworld which is full of murderers and criminals. Strippers are to be avoided like the plague, so no, I would NEVER date one.

As far as prostitutes, they are the more honest women walking the earth (more so then a wife/gf), and a man can have a long relationship with a woman who is a prostitute (knowingly or unknowingly) but if you did know your lady was a prostitute, it not be a 'normal' healthy relationship per se because in order to not get emotionally worked up as she heads to work everyday, I would think a good amount of indifference and lack of concern would be needed that is far to cold for my blood. So no, I could not knowingly date a prostitute, but may guys are unknowing dating prostitutes and don't even know it..lol
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on February 9th, 2012, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

chileanueva wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
And even the sex and beauty is now debatable because many men and women consider ladyboys/ trannys to be more beautiful then biological women, and many guys who stay in Bankok for a while eventually turn to ladyboys for sex because they feel the sex is better. Not that I agree but that's what is going on..
Wouldn't that mean those "straight" men are really gay? If a guy publicly states he is a straight man, but then has gay orgies in his private life. Is he a hypocrite? Does that make him a liar?

Can a man just be attracted to women, but sometimes need physical stimulation from a man once in a while? Where is the lines between hetero and homosexuality cross with bisexuality?
I don't have an answer for you, other then in other cultures (i.e, Maori), the 3rd sex, or people who switch genders, are able to do so without prosecution, and the 'straight' men can entertain the companionship of a transgender person without fear of being labeled a homosexual. The way they look at it, as long as your the penetrator, you're the male.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

chileanueva wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

The Gaydar comes on, when one senses 'the male' in the ladyboy. I've seen ladyboys in Thailand and the top ones, clearly don't give off a guy vib. Thus, my theory is that some guys are bi-sexual and thus, turn to the not-so-perfect ladyboy for raunchy sex but others, who're basically straight, need to be fooled into believing that his ladyboy date is a Thai supermodel gal. Let's fact it, at least when I was a kid, I was looking at films/pictures of gorgeous gals like Deborah Harry, Jacklyn Smith, Raquel Welch, Audrey Hepburn, etc but was resigned to the fact that in real life, I'd probably never meet them. I suspect that the top end ladyboys satiate those fantasies.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

With all this talk about ladyboys, I'm kinda hesitant to travel to SE Asia now. I don't wanna cash in all my chips and end up with a male transvestite. If I wanted someone who looks like a male transvestite, I could just stay in the U.S. and date black women.

No thanks.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

S_Parc wrote:
chileanueva wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

The Gaydar comes on, when one senses 'the male' in the ladyboy. I've seen ladyboys in Thailand and the top ones, clearly don't give off a guy vib. Thus, my theory is that some guys are bi-sexual and thus, turn to the not-so-perfect ladyboy for raunchy sex but others, who're basically straight, need to be fooled into believing that his ladyboy date is a Thai supermodel gal. Let's fact it, at least when I was a kid, I was looking at films/pictures of gorgeous gals like Deborah Harry, Jacklyn Smith, Raquel Welch, Audrey Hepburn, etc but was resigned to the fact that in real life, I'd probably never meet them. I suspect that the top end ladyboys satiate those fantasies.
I think you're on to something. You wouldn't believe how popular some of the better looking (but far from the best) ladyboys are. I see guys, both Asian and western, with them quite frequently now. One American friend I know who's lived in Pattaya since the age of 21 now goes mainly with them and another dude from Shenzhen I know of focuses his efforts on them when he takes holidays to Thailand ever 3 months or so. I guess real Thai ladies who have that kind of more stiking look are harder to find and much more expensive in the mainsream P4P venues. Its easy to imagine how horny guys on holiday wearing beer goggles could be easily lured into the great illusions some of these shemales project.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
chileanueva wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

I think you're on to something. You wouldn't believe how popular some of the better looking (but far from the best) ladyboys are. I see guys, both Asian and western, with them quite frequently now. One American friend I know who's lived in Pattaya since the age of 21 now goes mainly with them and another dude from Shenzhen I know of focuses his efforts on them when he takes holidays to Thailand ever 3 months or so. I guess real Thai ladies who have that kind of more stiking look are harder to find and much more expensive in the mainsream P4P venues. Its easy to imagine how horny guys on holiday wearing beer goggles could be easily lured into the great illusions some of these shemales project.
I suspect it's deeper then that... It's most likely that the ladyboys blew their mind with a prostate massage (miking) and other odd sexual acts and now they don't want to go back.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: I would think though, that if a sugar daddy was being giving and his sugar baby was not putting out, that he would stop his spending and figure that he's not getting anything out of it, right? Or are some sugar daddies not looking to get anything, and are just helping out for altruistic motives only?

Let's just say that being a sugar baby in the US usually comes with a SLA (service level agreement).