Boys, DTB For Valentine's Day

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Boys, DTB For Valentine's Day

Post by Professor Jesus »

Paying for a chick's kids and her crap is something no man should have to do. The more wealth, success, and fame a man acquires is inversely proportional to the amount of money chicks are able to extract from him by using their vaginae as little collection plates. This Valentine's Day I am recommending you to DTB (dump that bitch).

I don't even care if the country you are in celebrates this holiday or not. If you have a girl that is making demands, stamping her little feet, trying to get her way, talking about you buying new chotchkies and knick-knacks to go around the house, asking you to pay for her student loan bills, her visa bills, her car payments, trying to move in with you, dump that bitch today! That's right boys!

The more wealth, power, and success you acquire, the hotter and younger the chicks you will bang. Think about how attractive you will be in 10 years if you invest 50% of your salary today. Now, in contrast to that, think about the chick that you are banging right now. She will never be hotter than she is today. She will get older, she will pass her expiration date (30th birthday), and she will become an old turkey neck that some other poindexter out there will have to pay to use her dried up old vagina. But not you! Think about how exceptional your life will become by not spending money on something that is going to turn into a wrinkled old prune.

If you are a young guy right now just starting out, the best thing I can tell you is that you will get more desirable as you acquire more wealth and power. You will be laughing your head off at what a cruel cosmic joke it is that all these stupid bitches that won't be bothered to talk to you today won't even be able to get the attention of a fat broke loser in 15 years. Whereas you will be able to bang away at the 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 year-olds wherever and whenever you want. Just put your heads down, work really hard, get as educated as possible, and your life will be better than you could have ever dreamed.

Good luck boys, and remember to DTB!

Your Professor Jesus
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

Praise Jesus!!! the 2nd half of your comment had very good advice JC!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Boys, DTB For Valentine's Day

Post by jamesbond »

Professor Jesus wrote:The more wealth, power, and success you acquire, the hotter and younger the chicks you will bang. Think about how attractive you will be in 10 years if you invest 50% of your salary today. Now, in contrast to that, think about the chick that you are banging right now. She will never be hotter than she is today. She will get older, she will pass her expiration date (30th birthday), and she will become an old turkey neck that some other poindexter out there will have to pay to use her dried up old vagina. But not you! Think about how exceptional your life will become by not spending money on something that is going to turn into a wrinkled old prune.

If you are a young guy right now just starting out, the best thing I can tell you is that you will get more desirable as you acquire more wealth and power. You will be laughing your head off at what a cruel cosmic joke it is that all these stupid bitches that won't be bothered to talk to you today won't even be able to get the attention of a fat broke loser in 15 years. Whereas you will be able to bang away at the 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 year-olds wherever and whenever you want. Just put your heads down, work really hard, get as educated as possible, and your life will be better than you could have ever dreamed.

Your Professor Jesus
Jesus H. Christ, that's great advice! The more money power and fame you have, the younger and hotter chicks you will attract! A woman's looks do start to go downhill after age 30. By the time they are 40, you can stick a fork in them, they are done (as far as looking attractive). :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Professor Jesus wrote:Paying for a chick's kids and her crap is something no man should have to do. The more wealth, success, and fame a man acquires is inversely proportional to the amount of money chicks are able to extract from him by using their vaginae as little collection plates. This Valentine's Day I am recommending you to DTB (dump that bitch).

I don't even care if the country you are in celebrates this holiday or not. If you have a girl that is making demands, stamping her little feet, trying to get her way, talking about you buying new chotchkies and knick-knacks to go around the house, asking you to pay for her student loan bills, her visa bills, her car payments, trying to move in with you, dump that bitch today! That's right boys!

The more wealth, power, and success you acquire, the hotter and younger the chicks you will bang. Think about how attractive you will be in 10 years if you invest 50% of your salary today. Now, in contrast to that, think about the chick that you are banging right now. She will never be hotter than she is today. She will get older, she will pass her expiration date (30th birthday), and she will become an old turkey neck that some other poindexter out there will have to pay to use her dried up old vagina. But not you! Think about how exceptional your life will become by not spending money on something that is going to turn into a wrinkled old prune.

Your Professor Jesus
While this isn't bad advice every one of your postings is a direct copy (rip off?) of Tom Leykis, including the DTB for Valentines Day, which Tom promoted every year.

Either you are Leykis (unlikely) or are "borrowing" his ideas without attribution. I look forward to hearing one of your original ideas.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I'm so glad I'm single. V day is such a scam and I get sick when I see all the advertisements that guys like me need to buy girls expensive jewelry and take them to fancy restaurants just to stay in good graces with them.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Women's only currency and power they have is their pu$$y.

Look at Tom Leykis, he hosted a popular radio show in L.A., his net worth is $22 million.

He said he dates 20 year old hot girls all the time. They literally throw themselves at him.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Post by Professor Jesus »

davewe wrote:
While this isn't bad advice every one of your postings is a direct copy (rip off?) of Tom Leykis, including the DTB for Valentines Day, which Tom promoted every year.

Either you are Leykis (unlikely) or are "borrowing" his ideas without attribution. I look forward to hearing one of your original ideas.
Leykis is back on in April, I love the guy. I give credit where credit is due, he is a genius! The idea of dumping your girl on V-Day, is not original to Tom. I dumped my first girlfriend on V-Day, long before Tom was doing the show. And if you're doing it right, you did too!

Next are you going to accuse me of borrowing ideas from Geico if I write about saving more than 15% on car insurance?
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Professor Jesus wrote:
davewe wrote:
Leykis is back on in April, I love the guy. I give credit where credit is due, he is a genius! The idea of dumping your girl on V-Day, is not original to Tom. I dumped my first girlfriend on V-Day, long before Tom was doing the show. And if you're doing it right, you did too!

Next are you going to accuse me of borrowing ideas from Geico if I write about saving more than 15% on car insurance?
I would if you called yourself "Professor Gekko" - lol!

Anyway, it's still good advice - thanks!