Tried FetLife? Don't bother. The women there still hate men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

As I said before, there are cheaper, simpler ways to get laid. The caveat is that "hot" women are likely not going to fug you. Not impossible but highly unlikely. As I said you have to meet certain criteria, if you don't and money doesn't even enter into this the majority of the time; means you can't be certain things to have success.

You can't be pot-bellied, you can't be too dark skin, you can't have a small peter, you have to be personable, you have to do what you say you're gonna do IE show up when you say you will and TAKE A SHOWER!

However as I said, you can easily go down market and get laid with economically affordable women (over 45-50 and overweight).

It amazes me men rather come online and complain like women instead of being a man and do something about their situation. Like I said my buddy has had more sex than me in the last two years and he was homeless until recently. He only paid for bus tickets, didn't rent cars or take airplanes to bang these women.

Yes they were in their late 40's and early 50's, sometimes overweight, sometimes not. It never took long... Once he was up in Reno and he hooked up with this woman who he met while at Occupy Oakland. He hadn't been there more than four hours before they were sitting on the couch and she had his pants down sucking his di*k.

Was she a swimsuit model? No, was she even a high grade stripper? No. But I thought the point was NSA sex? In that case, beggars can't be choosey, you either get what you can get or shut up, stay home and don't complain.

Who is he?

42, African-American, Injured Vet (Desert Storm), good shape and he's packing (at least 7")

As I said he was homeless during much of this. He has good self-esteem and didn't let himself go, took showers on a regular basis, shaved and remained personable.

BTW not all good looking White women under 30 hate Black men, that's ridiculous.