Interesting guy on youtube

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Interesting guy on youtube

Post by lavezzi »

I found this guy on youtube who's very enjoyable to watch and has good insights on things such as conspiracies and the f***ed up male/female dynamics in the West:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReturnofPmtmr

Here's one of his videos about American women, skip to 0:38:

Here's his video about how the Jews are the cause of most of the world's suffering:

Superficiality in Western culture:

Last edited by lavezzi on February 28th, 2012, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy tells it like it is, I really like him. Here are some more of his videos talking about American women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5j5IQn ... ideo_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YhyxaoJ ... re=channel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its all bc 'women needs a man like fish needs a bicycle'

you cant decide wether you wanna be ho or prude...so true, shell be wearing provocative clothing and if you look and show interest shell get angry....

sad thing they are mentally ill and they need attantion more then they need sex...generally speaking of course

Imagine if every women had 100K+ a year job .....do you think there would be many marriages and relationships..sales of dildos would increase, sales of pets would go up, many would turn lesbian..

they dont need us for sex that much
creator screwd up in the first place, he shd ve made them want us like we want em
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

He f***ing rocks. Fembots go kick rocks.

@EuroBrat,

Welcome back, guy. By the way, get past how he looks. He drops dime (i.e. he renders a lot of truthful politically-incorrect information that I concur with him on 110 percent!!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

This guy is on point with everything he said in all his videos. Through several bad personal experiences and observing the way these women behave has brought him to the conclusion the MAJORITY of these women ARE THE PROBLEM. He understands what time it is with these women, and he's frustrated and tired of the unnecessary games and immaturity that seems to make it impossible to have a healthy relationship with any of them. I like this guy.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

This guy is on point. I agree with his outlook of basically not giving a damn about how he looks. He stated, "I have no interest in grooming because I have no interest in attracting American women" or something along those lines. I'm the exact same way! I haven't shaved in months, go weeks without showering, can't remember my last haircut, etc. even though I'm not offensive to anyone about it. Actually, everytime I am about to shave my beard, or groom in some way, I look in the mirror and think, "I don't have one good reason to look like Mr. Right" and the long hair remains. I'm still programmed to approach several women when I am out in public, however I now do this in a way that says, "This is who I am - I am comfortable not having to groom to attract an Ameriskank who is going to pretend to be interested in me and ultimately ignore my calls and vanish from the face of the earth in less than a week."

Oh, and I'm 6'2'' athletic lean muscle built epitome of tall (check), dark (African American with healthy glowing virile complexion), and handsome (confident, stylish, strong and quiet).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Great stuff. I love his insight. Seems like he's had a hard life.

However, I can't help but think of this video. :lol: This would be a good way for him to cheer up.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The guy is a couch potato with sprouts.

http://www.malestandard.com/grooming-101/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he talks about sexual insanity in the western culture.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtd9P1uN ... ideo_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR7Hffur ... re=channel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

He's getting flagged by the kosher patrol. "hate speech"
Reviewing a book about the Federal Reserve is also hate speech because Jews run it.