I keep encountering woman who say they are hearing the same

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

I keep encountering woman who say they are hearing the same

Post by steve55 »

Guys, its amazing how often that American woman are telling me that they are hearing the same complaints about American woman from other men. Mostly I hear this from foreign born American woman as that is all I try to hang out with but Ive also had full breed American woman tell me they hear about this too.

This is truly a movement. I can see it in my everyday life. Guys are reading the internet and know its true. The USCIS and other stats are showing the number of international marriages doubling every 7-9 years, and wow, I am running into more international couples (men who went abroad) than I can ever remember. 10 years ago I may have bumped into someone here and there who either knew someone in their family or a close friend who did that. Now days, I seem to run into this all the time, everywhere I go.

I believe Winston's site has caught on to a explosive mega trend and his site continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Ive also noticed how google searches on certain key words sand phrases now result in happier abroad coming up towards the top of the list of results.

Good things are happening for Happier Abroad and the general movement of American men going abroad for a wife.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, it's the same everywhere. Go to London on a weekend and it's full of white men with Chinese or other Asian wives.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: I keep encountering woman who say they are hearing the s

Post by S_Parc »

steve55 wrote:Guys, its amazing how often that American woman are telling me that they are hearing the same complaints about American woman from other men. Mostly I hear this from foreign born American woman as that is all I try to hang out with but Ive also had full breed American woman tell me they hear about this too.

This is truly a movement. I can see it in my everyday life. Guys are reading the internet and know its true. The USCIS and other stats are showing the number of international marriages doubling every 7-9 years, and wow, I am running into more international couples (men who went abroad) than I can ever remember. 10 years ago I may have bumped into someone here and there who either knew someone in their family or a close friend who did that. Now days, I seem to run into this all the time, everywhere I go.
A decade ago, it was myself and two other guys I knew. We were honestly beginning to think we were the *lunatic fringe* and then, all over the net, men started their tales of sorrow and much, and suddenly, we realized that we were the former runners of a major cultural movement.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Bringing a foreign woman back here is just asking for disaster. Really.

As soon as ameriskanks get their skanky little claws into them, it's all over. I wish I could believe otherwise but I can't.
Out in the world living the dream!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I read a statistic last year that if I remember correctly 10% of marriages in the US are American men married to foreign women. I am sure that number will grow in the future as more and more men start looking at sites like this and think to themselve, "why should I settle for an overweight, unattractive, man hating American woman, when I can have a nice sweet, loving, fit and beautiful foreign wife." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

This is great and dandy, gentlemen, but my biggest fear is that women will learn of men going abroad for dates, sex, wives, girlfriends, p4p, what-have-you with REAL women, and that may lead American woman themselves to move to these countries, move in next door, and spread feminism. American women ruin everything. Let's hope and pray that American women don't resort to this particular extreme. Especially now since you've got young men who have not tasted the sweet nectar of any feminist-free, abroad lifestyle.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

^^ I don't think you have to worry about that. From everything I've read white broads who go to live abroad have an even tougher time than us average decent dudes have here in the West. Plus they have it way too good here.
Out in the world living the dream!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's all fine and dandy that AW acknowledge there is a problem but for the most part they could care less. Why? Because America is a Female Power Zone. Even the entitled 160lb princess has 100s of male suitors vying for her attention.

They are like spoiled children who never get disciplined? There is no reason to change their MO.

Problem is that only 20% max of American men would ever consider dating a foreign woman let alone moving abroad. Hey our movement is very admirable but it's not large enough to put a dent in AW's behavior. Let's face it, we are a flea on the backside of the elephant.

That's why it's best to avoid the AW issue all together. Just ignore them. For your mental sanity, it's best to just focus on finding a foreign bride/move overseas.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

manly5000 wrote:Bringing a foreign woman back here is just asking for disaster. Really.

As soon as ameriskanks get their skanky little claws into them, it's all over. I wish I could believe otherwise but I can't.
Just as dj for money would say. This only happens becuase you went over seas and didn't get to know the women well enough first.I think going abroad to get the youngest hottest peace of ass that you can find that is also obsessed with american culture is asking for trouble.But a women that is a little older but still good looking and stuck in her ways doesn't speak english has a good work ethic..you see where i'm going with this. like a 28-40 age range vs going over there and f***ing with a 19 year old swim suit model with out screening her out first.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

manly5000 wrote:^^ I don't think you have to worry about that. From everything I've read white broads who go to live abroad have an even tougher time than us average decent dudes have here in the West. Plus they have it way too good here.
But it's the very same concept of women having it good here in America, yet they still complain that they have no rights. What's stopping these Americunts from moving in next door to all western men who are enjoying women and life overseas, just so she can ruin everything some more? Women are very predictable, don't forget that.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
manly5000 wrote:^^ I don't think you have to worry about that. From everything I've read white broads who go to live abroad have an even tougher time than us average decent dudes have here in the West. Plus they have it way too good here.
But it's the very same concept of women having it good here in America, yet they still complain that they have no rights. What's stopping these Americunts from moving in next door to all western men who are enjoying women and life overseas, just so she can ruin everything some more? Women are very predictable, don't forget that.
The key is critical mass. I'd worked with US & Canadian females abroad and what they lack abroad is the broad sisterhood of associates, who play the party line. So the Femi-Nazis have taken over the seven sister colleges and have infiltrated every think tank from Boston, NYC, DC, through SF, because they have the majority power here.

Once they enter let's say Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, or Korea, their total number dwindles to themselves and maybe one or two other stateside skanks. Thus, their real lack of outward power shows and they wilt like a flower, and practically become mute. At the same time, esp let's say Brazil, it's expected that the top American leader there is a guy. And thus, the Hillary Clinton attitude doesn't appear to fly and so you seldom see this sort of long term ex-pat society of AWs because for the most part, their economic opportunities are probably better, if they stayed in the US.

Thus AWs abroad, are almost a non-existent group relative to let's say men, some of whom can telecommute from east Asia to Boston, & thus can forgo even a true work visa, to stay there.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Of coarse many women are aware. Why do you think radical feminist got that marriage broker law passed, they are definitely aware. But things like this are like shoveling shit against the tide, it will do little to slow the trend. A lot of women will be in denial and will find all kinds of criticisms of men finding better choices in women.

I my opinion women are generally more socially aware, for years before I discovered the big difference it was was suggested to me by different women to go abroad. They understood the big difference in American women verses foreign women and tried to help me out.

Another good thing is this certainly will not hurt the quality of American women. But with the laws the way they stand now, I do not see much short term hope for American women. Things like the unauthorized transfer of wealth from men to women are also key to the change in quality of women. Over time, generational, the laws will change or no longer be enforced in the same way and the Ameriskank will be history, long forgotten.