Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Phyllis Schlafly Warns Dudes Against Dating Feminists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Phyllis Schlafly Warns Dudes Against Dating Feminists

Postby zboy1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 am

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-04-06/phy ... feminists/

“Feminist is a bad word and everything they stand for is bad … Find out if your girlfriend is a feminist before you get too far into it. Some of them are pretty. They don’t all look like Bella Abzug.â€￾

O.G. feminist hater Phyllis Schlafly, to a group of cadets she’s instructing at the Citadel. She’s teaching a new course there titled “Conservative Intellectual Tradition in Americaâ€￾ and wanted to warn the cadets that evil feminist impulses might be lurking beneath their demure feminine girlfriends

Looks like Phyllis comments have upset liberals like the Young Turks:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qkXubkk4Uc&feature=plcp&context=C4b66cacVDvjVQa1PpcFPa90Qx73V4N1Jyl3wlp2xIRUA0LyhHsaI%3D[/youtube]

Funny thing is, if you look at the Youtube comments most of the men (including liberals) agree with Phyllis, LOL!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 am

Here is an interview where the book, "The Flipside of Feminism" is being discussed. The book was co-written by Phylis Schlafly and Suzzane Venker and Suzzane Venker is being interviewed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGbZF6lXfI&feature=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 am

Suzzane is her daughter-in-law.......

They both wrote the book. I haven't read it, I'm not much of a reader of books. However when it comes to families and children and how women (like in other countries) value family and husband BEFORE career and social position, this is the position of most religious Conservatives and happen to agree.

That's basically agreeing with them STOPS, but even they are in the minority of opinion these days as voices like Phx get louder and scream they should get a tax break too (forgetting kids are expensive and that if you made the same money but had no kids, stop buying BMW's and expensive shoes and you would have more money) and that its unfair some of the credits in the tax code are given to families and not single people.

As I have said before on this forum, Governments use the tax code to modify behavior. Governments want children so societies and tax payments continue, they aren't stupid. Also if everybody turned into individual narcissists humanity would be in trouble as we all know how selfish humans can be.

Not worried about dating American Feminist however.... and most AM shouldn't either.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions