Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Kathleen Kinmont - Why I'm Happy To Be Single Forever

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Kathleen Kinmont - Why I'm Happy To Be Single Forever

Postby DistanceRunner » Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

It's been six months since my third husband moved out. After noting all of the feelings and the extra workload, I've decided to make a personal checklist of things I need from a man and things I don't. It seems like the right thing to do at the end of an era like mine.

I'm certainly not going to be staggering down another aisle in an off-white gown. At this point, I'd have to buy gifts for my family and friends, just to have them show up. "Please, come to another one of my weddings, mom and dad, there's a salad bowl in it for you from my second marriage, or is that one from the first?" So, I can check "marriage" off my list. Besides the fact that I also feel that marriage equals compromise, which also equals expectations, which equals disappointment. I pretty much see the end before it even starts. The one good thing about marriage is the tax break. Thanks government, for making something so archaic have a price tag.

The rest of her writings are continued at the link below. ... lp00000009

Caught a quick glimpse of this. I'll read it and go more in depth tomorrow.
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 am

So disgutsing to read! What's even more disgusting are the comments...
"Duh I just got indoctrinated in my western school and I agree that relationships should be 1 woman in her huge bed with a vibrating dildo in her p***y herp derp."

Jesus, can western women get any more self-centered?
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions