Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamingawake09 »

lavezzi wrote:Spouting racial slurs is pointless and silly, but there's nothing wrong with holding separatist views; North-East Asians and older Western Europeans do so in the majority, does that make them stupid and ignorant just because they've been less exposed to modernist culture which also promotes each and every other form of decadence in existence?
Meh, all I'm saying is that inevitably the world will become more and more genetically dissimilar, "puritans" will become more and more of a minority. Micro-evolution on a genetic and anthropology level.
lavezzi wrote:The annexation of White people with other races is a foregone conclusion. Mass immigration into Western countries, along with mass integration of liberal ideologies and condemnation of any hint of opposition to multiculturalism are simply too widespread to be reversed. Asian women are slaughtering White women (Western and Eastern) in terms of desirability.
More options for me, white women here in the US can only blame themselves for becoming overweight bitches with a Disney-like princess mentality. It's what I call the "Market Economy of Women".
lavezzi wrote:I think the men (seemingly in the minority) who actually still want to get married and start a family, regardless of which race of women it is with, shouldn't be thrown in with the likes of selfish idiots who simply have "yellow fever".
I agree with this sentiment fully. I myself like dating outside of black women, because 1)non-black women value intellectualism 2)the one's I've dated in the past are not religious freaks or Jesus humpers, or they atheists(best ones imo), and even the ones who did believe in some god, still respected my lack of belief(they treated me like an adult.) 3)I learn more about their culture and they learn about my culture, which I enjoy, and last 4)The sex was great.
housedj
Freshman Poster

Post by housedj »

I find it comical & disturbing that mostly American Blacks/Whites have an issue with this like it's the first time an inter-cultural couple has been in the news. the hilarious part about the whole thing is that the woman ISN'T EVEN WHITE!!!!! She's from Slovakia...
Don't talk about it BE about it!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

she was born in slovak but grew up in canada, hence her canadian accent.

jamaican women are very aggressive & will have a fist fight with a man or a woman, usually over their men.... I steer clear of them at all costs, they have no fear.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote:. Every form of degenerate behavior possible is being shoved down our throat; transsexuals, paedophilia, lesbianism, and race-mixing just to name a few.
All these behaviors, including humans having sex with animals have been around for 1000's of years. It's not going anywhere.

And as far as race mixing, despite how pure you want to believe the Aryan race is, the science today says that all non Africans are mixed with neanderthal DNA. This is the first clue as to why you don't like us, we are NOT genetically the same and you're the hybrid species (not trying to be derogatory).

"The study uncovered the first solid genetic evidence that "modern" humans—or Homo sapiens—interbred with their Neanderthal neighbors, who mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago.
"

"In addition, all modern ethnic groups, other than Africans, carry traces of Neanderthal DNA in their genomes, the study says—which at first puzzled the scientists."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -dna-gene/
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on May 16th, 2012, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Race row over Usain Bolt dumping white girlfriend

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote:The same way a dog can't comprehend a person reading a book, a lowly nigger can't comprehend the values and aspirations of a higher being.
How much of a higher being are Aryans who have demonstrated that they have no problems mass killing millions of people (including their own) and polluting the environment in irrevocable ways?

odbo wrote: And because blacks think with their dicks then whites must do the same.
The majority of the sex tourism industry is fueled by white males.
odbo wrote: Just because you cannot win against people you consider inferior does not mean they are. Angrily claiming "It's whitie's fault" will get you no where. If white women choose white men over you, and if by conservative measurements 95% of everything ever invented was done so by white men while 0.1% was done by Africans, then figure out what you have to do to compete. That is, if you can.
It's a known fact that everywhere the European (i.e., Spanish, British) went, they destroyed the history of the civilization that they conquered and stole whatever artifacts and exotic treasures that they could to bring back to enrich Europe. This is how the British Museum (for example) have come to have such rare and priceless artifacts that don't even belong to them; they simply stole it from some place long ago.

To be fair, every race has done this to some extent, but the European by far has done the most pillaging and looting up to present date. Guys like you will never admit to any of this because it means, for one, that what you have today came out of a dark history of brutal military conquest apposed to fair and civilized integration, and no.2, you will have to give up some amount of power and/or control back to to very people who you sole it from.

odbo wrote: Or just keep committing crimes and living on hand-outs while cursing the hand that feeds you.
White people commit crimes and live on hand outs as well. Who do you think Nazi Low Riders are? Who do you think AB are? Also, white people can commit white collar crimes but they can get off with less time or none at all. Remember the Enron scandal? Those white males cheated out thousands of hardworking people.

"Former Enron Corp. employee George Maddox, who lost his retirement savings when the energy giant collapsed, says he has been forced to spend his golden years making ends meet by mowing pastures and living in a run-down East Texas farmhouse."

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... z1v3unQY1M

odbo wrote:Don't worry, we aryans will feed you and cloth you and put you through school if you can bother to show up to class, we're nice like that.
The Caucasian race did not develop on its own. The Caucasian race developed itself in the southern most point of Europe from the ancient interactions with Asiatics and Africans. Your own kind has even has pointed this out such as Martin Bernal, Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, and Jean-François Champollion to name a few.

Secondly, Europeans males are generally not nice to people other their own (and even that is debatable with all the Caucasian infighting). For example, just reread your own post, you're essentially a real physical threat to any non Aryan.
odbo wrote:We'll even let our daughters grow up on Jew propaganda so when blacks show in Europe (or Japan) you won't be seen as the boorish apes that you are (at least not by naive teenagers) but rather as a fetishized object, hopefully helping you get laid without relying on actual self worth (of which most of you have none).
For as strong and intelligent as you say you are, it's highly suspicious that you must go around trying to convince others that they are inferior even when we (along with Asiatics) have demonstrated that Europeans are beatable in a fair arena. Are you sure you want to continue to be so cocky? I mean, this s*** that you spew is one of the main reasons as to why blacks and whites have a hard time getting along, you constantly rehash how inferior non Aryans are which is akin to opening old wounds.

Just do everyone a favor and move to Russia and leave everybody else who wants to mingle alone because your racism is unproductive and uncivilized.

Secondly, Jews not only outsmarted you, but they have complete control over your entire life which is the real reason why your daughters even watch "Jew propaganda" in the first place.