This can only end badly

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

sushiman wrote:I know what you are saying of course.

I've already posted in another thread about this topic and don't feel like repeating; but I now live in Asia, I have a great wife, and I can come up with *at least* 10 if not more ways my life is better. Women *can be* a great thing.
Well thats great

Im talking about getting married in anglo countries, where men are hated

Which country in Asia do you live btw?

Im a definatley not a anti-woman and hope i am not misunderstood , everyone man wants a great relationship with a wonderful woman

My whole premise is about getting married in the west - can anyone state 10 ways it will make a mans life better as opposed to living in committed relationship without a signed contract?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Alimony looks really good from a billionaire.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Yes I think getting married is the USA (where I was from) and making it work is right next to flat out impossible! Marriage in other parts of the world is possible but still requires using one's head. There are some anti-marriage people on here but perhaps they have only seen the shitty western example.

This FB guy, he could be smarter than he looks, or maybe not. Frankly I'd just sell all my shares and move to Singapore like Edwardo did.

Im in Seoul!