Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best And Worse Airports Of 2011

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best And Worse Airports Of 2011

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Veteran Poster

Postby DarrenFW » Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 am

LAX was only #10 of the worst. Man, I would rate it closer to the top of the "Worst" List.

Seoul Korea, Incheron airport is probably my favorite so far.
Check out my Blog and Website!

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
Freshman Poster

Postby Jacaré » Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 am

Agreed that Manila is the worst airport in the world. What an awful place! A total disgrace. For the top, I'd include BKK's international airport with the best. Have you guys noticed how Asia dominates the top 4 while there is barely any US airport in the top 10? I'm not surprised as most if not my worst experiences in an airport have all been in the US.
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon May 28, 2012 1:28 am

^ Yes, I believe Asians due to all the eons of discipline built up from difficult rice farming conditioned them to be the best at maintaining modern infrastructure.
Veteran Poster

Postby Renata » Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 am

Some Caribbean airports are just a shed,... like Tobago airport, but you'll like it anyway because you can see the clear blue ocean a stone throw away.

St Lucia landing runway is fenced was chain link wire & as you land, all around this fence you'll see cows, sheep, goats, etc running around. But the island is majestic.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions