House Hunters International episodes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

House Hunters International episodes

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some episodes from the popular tv show, "House Hunters International." This is one of the few programs I watch on a regular basis, it's a great show. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsvZ1I6 ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ67DcV ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on April 21st, 2014, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Good Show/Bad Wives

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Great show. I watch it all of the time. The only downside of course is since the American media controls the show; the female is always shown to be dominant over the male. The man usually always has a bitch wife that makes the decisions even though its his money.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Yes! I love this show. I watched it last Friday about a young couple from Philadelphia who decided to move to Trivigno, Italy.

@OutsideoftheBox
The only downside of course is since the American media controls the show; the female is always shown to be dominant over the male. The man usually always has a bitch wife that makes the decisions even though its his money.
I agree my man. I pointed out the same thing while watching a few episodes with my mom. I see I'm not the only one who picked up on that.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

700000 ocean home

Post by targetguy »

8) That 700000 is way out of line for the average usa middleclass citizen. There are many homes in the pi that are less then 20000 and that is more my budget.
no scammers
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: 700000 ocean home

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 700000 ocean home

Post by Jester »

targetguy wrote:8) That 700000 is way out of line for the average usa middleclass citizen. There are many homes in the pi that are less then 20000 and that is more my budget.
Thanks for reminding us that there IS a way.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good Show/Bad Wives

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Great show. I watch it all of the time. The only downside of course is since the American media controls the show; the female is always shown to be dominant over the male. The man usually always has a bitch wife that makes the decisions even though its his money.
Yeah pretty much infuriating when a spoiled Amerikan bitch sniffs at a beautiful six-figure villa in paradise and says, "the kitchen needs updating."

In many countries she would get a smack across the face.

Funny thing is how many high-earning guys are p***y-whipped.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

The Media is Feminine

Every show broadcasted through American media must have a pro-female/anti-male bent. This is one of the main reasons I have been turning my television off.

What I have found is that even shows I watch, like Glob Trekker, try to implant female supremacy in your head. I recall one episode I was watching and they were talking about fish in a certain lake in Africa (I can't recall the name). When they were talking about mating habits they mentioned how the males have brighter colors than the females; and the female fish are attracted to the bright colors.

Then came the off-hand remark: "They are underwater FEMINISTS!", or something of that nature, from the White European female. I immediately turned the show off. Its like they are trying to shove that bullshit down your throat in every way possible.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Media is Feminine

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Every show broadcasted through American media must have a pro-female/anti-male bent. This is one of the main reasons I have been turning my television off.

What I have found is that even shows I watch, like Glob Trekker, try to implant female supremacy in your head. I recall one episode I was watching and they were talking about fish in a certain lake in Africa (I can't recall the name). When they were talking about mating habits they mentioned how the males have brighter colors than the females; and the female fish are attracted to the bright colors.

Then came the off-hand remark: "They are underwater FEMINISTS!", or something of that nature, from the White European female. I immediately turned the show off. Its like they are trying to shove that bullshit down your throat in every way possible.
Yet - as in this case - they are contradicted by the very obvious facts.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:Every show broadcasted through American media must have a pro-female/anti-male bent. This is one of the main reasons I have been turning my television off.

Yet - as in this case - they are contradicted by the very obvious facts.
Since the females sometimes select according to the brightest colored male fish; the feminist Eurocentric media of course spun this as "The females control everything!"

What sickened me is how you can't even watch a show dealing with travel, science, geography without some European/American femiskank throwing in female supremacy. Sometimes I just wish one of the men would place a muzzle over the white media female's mouth.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

My DVR (Windows Media Center FTW) record all new episodes.

You don't always see a feminist bent. Only sometimes but they do want to show equality as in both the male and female of a relationship agree on a place to live.

Imagine the hate mail they would get if a man was authoritative and said "You will live in the house of MY choosing and like it, or go back to the States/UK/Canada"

I would almost say more Men should do that since 9 times out of 10 on the show, the husband/boyfriend is being relocated by is business, the military or educational opportunity and paying for the relocation. But they make it seem like, example in yesterday's episode of the college students. The girl was "Giving up a career opportunity to risk it for a love of a boy" sort of thing. The boy was ambitious (Hi, Renata!), already had a degree from Kansas St and was offered scholarship to Univ of Gent (Belgium), studying AG (Agriculture).

But I don't watch it for the interactions really, more on housing information which is WAY more important. The interaction just adds the Reality TV element to the show. Speaking of which, this show must be cheap to do. Don't need much of a crew, narration is largely done post-production and the actors are not actors, no SAG card. Throw them a few thousand for their sharing their story and that's it, maybe $10,000 an episode?

As I said, information is important.

Can you live in the Paris metro area for under $1,000 a month? Yes

Can you live in Downtown Gent, Belgium for less than $600? Yes

Can you live in Berlin, Germany for $1,000 with couple of dogs no less? Yes

Is SEA horribly cheap? Yes

Is apart of South and Central America horribly cheap? Yes

That's what this show does best.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Mangina alert. I love how this oaf tried to spin it that men watch the show for "interactions." No, moron we watch the show for the locations and homes. This IS after all an expat forum. The problem, which you managed to skip over, is that you CAN'T watch a show that you like anymore because its full of feminist mind control.

While you're trying to enjoy someone moving out of America and seeing what the homes there are like. The Eurocentric, female-worshiping media is busy trying to push female supremacist dogma down your throat. Therefore, MEN are watching it for one reason and the Eurocentric media is pushing something else on you.

Period.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Since the females sometimes select according to the brightest colored male fish; the feminist Eurocentric media of course spun this as "The females control everything!"

What sickened me is how you can't even watch a show dealing with travel, science, geography without some European/American femiskank throwing in female supremacy. Sometimes I just wish one of the men would place a muzzle over the white media female's mouth.
Really literally LOL.

:lol:

HA is the best!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Post by Montanaland »

djfourmoney wrote:My DVR (Windows Media Center FTW) record all new episodes.

You don't always see a feminist bent. Only sometimes but they do want to show equality as in both the male and female of a relationship agree on a place to live.

Imagine the hate mail they would get if a man was authoritative and said "You will live in the house of MY choosing and like it, or go back to the States/UK/Canada"

I would almost say more Men should do that since 9 times out of 10 on the show, the husband/boyfriend is being relocated by is business, the military or educational opportunity and paying for the relocation. But they make it seem like, example in yesterday's episode of the college students. The girl was "Giving up a career opportunity to risk it for a love of a boy" sort of thing. The boy was ambitious (Hi, Renata!), already had a degree from Kansas St and was offered scholarship to Univ of Gent (Belgium), studying AG (Agriculture).

But I don't watch it for the interactions really, more on housing information which is WAY more important. The interaction just adds the Reality TV element to the show. Speaking of which, this show must be cheap to do. Don't need much of a crew, narration is largely done post-production and the actors are not actors, no SAG card. Throw them a few thousand for their sharing their story and that's it, maybe $10,000 an episode?

The real estate prices on House Hunters International are mostly exorbitant I must add!! There are a few episodes with realistic prices that I've seen (Hanoi rent, Croatia..I believe)
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Montanaland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:My DVR (Windows Media Center FTW) record all new episodes.

The real estate prices on House Hunters International are mostly exorbitant I must add!! There are a few episodes with realistic prices that I've seen (Hanoi rent, Croatia..I believe)
That's because the show is still part of the capitalist American media. Therefore they have to do something to convince you that you should keep slaving away for dollars in order to "go abroad" and buy that 2.5 million dollar mansion.

Do you really expect the feminized anglo media to let a man know he can move out of this hellhole into a place "living abroad" for about 1/4 of what he pays to live in this f***ed up CUNT-ry?