N/A2

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I would think that a guy like Obama could do a little better in the way of women. You would think young, hot, liberal white chicks would be swarming his cock.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:I would think that a guy like Obama could do a little better in the way of women. You would think young, hot, liberal white chicks would be swarming his cock.
It's because if you analyze Obama's life story, he was obsessed with being "black enough" due to having a white half. The ultimate way to prove his blackness was to marry a black woman.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Wow +1
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I feel that he is not Black. He is a true African-(White)-American. His father is from Kenya, and his late mother was from Kansas/Hawaii. Nothing Black about him hence as AmInMx has stated: he basically had to prove he was "Black" enough by marrying Michelle.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I don't know, but she definitely carries his balls for him.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:I would think that a guy like Obama could do a little better in the way of women. You would think young, hot, liberal white chicks would be swarming his cock.
It's because if you analyze Obama's life story, he was obsessed with being "black enough" due to having a white half. The ultimate way to prove his blackness was to marry a black woman.
This is also why he based himself out of Chicago. Aside from Hawaii not being the big state necessary for helping to launch an ambitious political career, Obama probably also moved to Chicago so he could get in touch with "da hood" and develop his street cred with "the community", since Hawaii obviously would have never sold as being black enough.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

what the f**k do you guys have against a bi racial man identifying with being black.Its not like his euro ancestry matters enough to white folks to accept him in they're community now does it?sigh some people just need to shut the f**k up.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Thank you Steven.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

What???

Post by DarkMinxMish »

How is Obama a mangina!??? Just because he seems to be a good husband and father. Somebody please help me understand how that equals to being a mangina. Plus how is their marriage any different from the Clintons?

Hilary was most definitely the one wearing the pants in the relationship and trying to keep their "image"; while Bill was galavanting around. At least it seems Obama is very involved in his marriage and he seems like a pretty laid back guy, but who knows what goes on behind that mask of his. For the most part I just think that's exactly what it is a mask he wears to hide his stronger feelings. Sometimes you get a glimpse of what he could be like and he seems very in control.
Someone wrapped that tense has to be very solid and direct about their motives and passions in private.
So I think he's very capable of handling himself and he lets his wife handle herself.

I don't agree with his politics and decisions. He's nothing, but a puppet and he knows this. His every decision is examined and dissected a 100x's over by everyone. Especially all of those old boys in the house they aren't letting him get away with shit.
I wish he would show more balls and put his foot down. And just do away with all of this bi-partisan bullshit and just get shit done ~sighs~ but he won't or can't. Hell Bush showed more balls and just did shit regardless him and that freaking dick.
Both I absolutely hate by the way.

He's actually a really good image for all black people in this country whether you agree or not. His family is stable, lovely, and for the most part normal. He represents all of the black families that aren't normally shown that go about their business day by day. Sure they may have issues, but we don't know it. Aren't most families the same...
:roll:

As for Michelle I think she's really decent. Sure she's not a beauty queen, but I think he really loved her for her and what she brought to the relationship. Not for her looks or the lack of them. This lady seems to have a good head on her shoulders and she's independent and strong in the face of adversity. Michelle doesn't take shit and she's on the sidelines doing her job as the first lady. To be in that position you have to be steady and strong against criticism.

You don't think she's heard all of the comments about her appearance from the public, critics, or people from when she was growing up? She probably has, but past all of that by. I think it takes a great women to support her mate to get in a position of such power and it isn't easy. Especially since she's black and not mixed she's facing more problems.
They look at her and see not a demure black women who's knowledgable, who's a good mother, and a fantastic american life.
No they see a "black" women who has no business being there with her look, body shape, and height. They don't think she belongs on his arm and they're just waiting for her "mad black woman" behavior to peak out.
They critique her on everything from her looks, to her dress, what she spends, and to every word that she speaks.
Hell at least she has a mind and is willful in her desires and opinions. Mrs. Bush looked like a doll sitting in front of the camera's smiling her fake smile for all to see.

Michelle isn't the image they want to represent a wife of the president and in fact the Obama's aren't what they really want for a typical american family. At least that's what I grasp from all I seen so far.

8)
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"

Return to “General Discussions”