Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: German Media No Longer Supportive Of Obama.

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm

eurobrat wrote:http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/pew-survey-shows-germans-disillusioned-by-the-us-and-president-obama-a-838537.html

I read about this last week. Apparently the German people realize Obama is not what they thought he would be. The Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel is a conservative and I read that she liked George W. Bush a lot more than Obama.

Her relationship with Bush was more open and they communicated on a regular basis. With Obama, the two hardly ever talk to each other.

I am sure she is hoping Obama loses in November. That's the same thing millions of us here in the US are hoping and praying for as well! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Yea but he's not you watch.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions