Outside The Box=Black Supremacist Scum. He should be banned.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

FreeYourMind wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I don't agree.

See you whites only want to ban someone when they talk about whites.

Odbo says despicable things about blacks and jews, yet you guys are in no hurry to ban him.

You guys don't care when blacks or jews are slandered only when whites are slandered.
^^^This.
Nice spin guys, unfortunately if I tried to even so much as joke about it in public (USA of course) everyone would jump down my throat in 2 seconds. But if a black guy call me a cracker all of the sudden people will find it funny.
Odbo posts about a lot of subjects. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent. I don't like the racial slurs and nasty racial cartoons and have said as much before, but he is thought provoking on a lot of issues. This forum is rather uniquely divided equally between Whites, Blacks and Asians and I think we should always be polite and civil with each other no matter how passionate the issue. There is no need for racial taunting, but Odbo adds value to the forum in some ways; Outside the Box's only issue is denigrating Whites; he cares nothing about what Happier Abroad is about.
Well said. At least Odbo puts effort into his posts, even if they offend some people. The forum still operates properly with Odbo around.

OTB has nothing intelligent or thought provoking to say at all...all he does is insult people and disrupt everything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Repatriate wrote:Yawn.

Voice of reason '12 Feb register

Outsideofthebox some shitty '12 register too.

Delete /all
Yawn.

Another pompous ass from western society.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:OTB is just a bored troll looking for attention. I agree that he is a black supremicist but if we ban his retarded ass, he would just come back under a different name.

In my experience, disturbed posters of this nature eventually go away after awhile.
Hopefully it won't be too long until he goes away.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Get rid of Whoremonger while you're at it.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Maker55 wrote:Get rid of Whoremonger while you're at it.
YES! Ban Whoremonger. He has no purpose other than to cause racial trouble.

Then this forum can get back to the quality forum it once was.