Beauty - More Thoughts

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Beauty - More Thoughts

Post by drealm »

I've been thinking about beauty rating a lot lately from visiting chineselovelinks. These are my thoughts.

The 1-10 system is a bad

1-10 is bad because small degrees are hard to judge and serve no function. What matters are ranges of degrees. A simpler system is the following:

[1] Women I will not sleep with.
[2] Women I'll sleep with but not approach.
[3] Women I'll sleep with and approach.
[4] Women I'll sleep with and approach and most likely be rejected by.
[5] Women I'll sleep with and approach and most likely be rejected by and are hard to find.

1 = 1-4
2 = 5-6
3 = 7
4 = 8-9
5 = 10

1 = Women I will find unenjoyable to sleep with. I won't sleep with even for free.
2 = Women I'll sleep with, but only if I can get free.
3 = Women I'm willing to pursue.
4 = Women I'm willing to pursue whom are probably out of my league.
5 = These are women so attractive that they're hard to find.

If I date a 5-6 I'll always want to visit prostitutes that are 7-10. Someone you date for a long term relationship should be good looking enough to make you not want to sleep with other women. I've slept with prostitutes whom were 5-6 and I always fantasized about the better looking prostitutes I'd had previously which were 7-10's. Having a long term relationship with a 5-6 would be no different. It will lead to unhappiness.

Makeup Is Misleading

I would categorize this girl as a 2 before but a 5 after.

This is good and bad. This is good because it means most women I can find attractive with a little effort on their part. This is bad because I may like a woman when she's wearing makeup but dislike her when she's not. It's not obvious to me when they're wearing makeup and when they're not.

The "5" or "10" Doesn't Exist In Nature

"5"'s don't exist in the real world. The difference between a 4 and 5 is makeup, fake eyelashes, wigs and perhaps plastic surgery. But no woman is born a 5. 5's are artificially created.

Looks do matter when dating foreign women

I only hit on 4's and 5's, very few have responded. The ones that have flake out on me. I've had lots of contact from 1's and 2's. The rating system is different for women, but I think I'm a 2. I need better photos. My current photos were taken by a woman. I thought a woman would get better shots because she would understand what a woman wants. But women photographers don't judge photos harshly. So I'm going to go to a male photographer and tell him exactly what I want.

You need to break some hearts

How do you tell a woman who's interested in you that you like her personality but don't find her attractive? There's no good way to do this - dating is harsh and destroys some people. You can do dammage control, but you'll always hurt someone's feeling. I currently have one such 2 interested in me.

Your desired blend of personality and looks may be hard to find

I've received contacts from several women. One has a perfect personality and is exactly what I want in a wife. But she'll never be anything more than a 2. Another contact is a 3, but her personality is Americanized.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

One trick I have noticed about profiles is to ask for many pics of their everyday life..sitting around at home etc.. Then do a comparison of their profile. Some girls are extremely photogenic and have good make up skills.

Plus it helps to pay attention to the setting. Are they constantly vacation or restaurant shots? If so..who is on the other side of the camera taking those pics?

I love pics with girls just hanging out in casual settings with friends, at school, or family. It at least shows in a superficial way they live normal lives and aren't out f***ing and dating random guys all day.

Chicks with cleavage hanging out in sexy glamour poses are almost guaranteed to be a hot mess if you get involved with them.
The Conquest
Freshman Poster

Post by The Conquest »

I love pics with girls just hanging out in casual settings with friends, at school, or family. It at least shows in a superficial way they live normal lives and aren't out f***ing and dating random guys all day.

Chicks with cleavage hanging out in sexy glamour poses are almost guaranteed to be a hot mess if you get involved with them.[/quote]

These two are the best statements I read about photos, definitely want in a natural setting, I have experienced the make up to look a helluva lot different photo and was in shock when the make up came off...