Did the NSA register on this forum? WTF is this?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NSA

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:If you were to analyze the global patterns you would see there is one pattern that sticks out.

In many countries all around the world they are using the Media as a brainwashing device. They are doing a great deal many things with this brainwashing, one of them has to do with this website.

And that is they are purposely making "Media" make the women want another race other than their own. To make them despise their own men and want other men from other countries. They are doing this globally using the Media in all of it's branches to do it with.

This is to promote globalism, and to do away with what you might call "race", and make everyone all over the world "equal"....

It is increasing at a rate that I'm unable to calculate because it's moving so fast I cannot measure it's rate of change, it's beyond my threshold of perception. Which basically means it's moving at light speed, increasing and doubling at an incredible rate all around the world. We could call it "Global Change".....

Anyway, the NSA is behind all communication now worldwide, able to monitor everything all around the world, every conversation spoken on any telephone or written anywhere on the Internet.

They use computer models to give rates of change that is occurring around the world, and they gather information for these type of purposes.

I can tell you this, interesting times are ahead.....
So maybe this site and the international dating movement helps their "globalist" agenda? lol. Perhaps that's why they might have helped give this site a boost in rankings?

Some of my SEO and computer programming friends told me they couldn't figure out how this site does so well in SEO. They said that it seems like Google has a special favoritism toward this site. But they doubt that some politically correct women in an office of Google Inc are trying to help us. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: NSA

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
very possibly the NSA is watching your forums.....and yep...very possibly this is just incompetence.

Check this out.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

When my court video was first taken down "Illuminati Ingrid" was actually fool enough to brag about the take down on the ASIO hate site they started about me...only trouble was they used the email address of psyopsid463@asio.gov.au to do the take down. Talk about incompetent.

When we were leaked more information the media tried to blame the "chinese" for infiltrating guvment computers trying to make me think that my leaker was in china.....only trouble is he has very good knowledge of local Australian political history which would not be very well known in China! LOL!!

So yes...I imagine your site is being watched...if not before I arrived then certainly after I arrived. They watch everything I do on line.

One of the things I really find hysterical is how many times they tell me "you are insignificant, nothing you do or say make any difference to us" yet they are spenging many hundreds if not many thousands of man hours trying to discredit me in efforts that are so obvious and transparent as to be laughable.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:Being an idiot savant code breaker probably isn't going to get you a lot of female prospects on the East Coast.
Precisely.

I guarantee you someone was curious about all the politically incorrect conspiracy stuff here, Peter Nolan alert-alert from Down under, etc. and put HA on an infiltrate and monitor list.

Then the dorky guy assigned to the job spent too much time reading posts. And so they shut down the account in a huff.

Proper procedures were not followed either in the setup or the hasty shutdown, hence the slip.

Hey, nerds are tired of AW, too.

As funny as this is, this is why the whole NWO is teetering. Due to the internet, all the foot-soldiers who are monitoring us, now know what idiots they are, and how foul a crew they are reporting to. I'll say it again: it's like Eastern Europe in 1989. Noone believes the bullshit anywhere.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you think PAN's presence here was what brought the NSA? The NSA normally doesn't care about international dating.

The last few times I sent out mass mailings, I got the bounced email from postmaster@nsa.gov again.

The weird thing is, the bounced email doesn't show any other info, such as IP's and headers, like other bounced emails do. It doesn't even show the mailer daemon thing either. The bounced email is completely empty. All it shows is the postmaster@nsa.gov address. Why is that? Is it because of the NSA's security encryption that doesn't allow info to show up on bounced emails?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Do you think PAN's presence here was what brought the NSA?
No. PAN's presence brought Australian MI-6 or whatever they call it.
Winston wrote: The NSA normally doesn't care about international dating.
No, you're right, they don't. CIA and NSA monitor all foreign-born people in U.S. (for certain) and all Americans abroad (probably). Low-level employees can be used for this, since doing so doesn't seem too sinister to people who believe in spying. And some folks on HA are indeed Americans living abroad. Probably there is a short file somewhere on each and every one.

Homeland Security also monitors Americans who discuss NWO, Zionists, Illuminati, etc. or are politically active Libertarian. This is probably done by machine, looking for patterns and trends. Certain phrases can then cause review by humans. They lose interest unless you can be classed as a threat. But your name does stay on a "list".

I always assume that the slimy scum know who I am, even when I am posting anonymously.
Winston wrote: The last few times I sent out mass mailings, I got the bounced email from postmaster@nsa.gov again.

The weird thing is, the bounced email doesn't show any other info, such as IP's and headers, like other bounced emails do. It doesn't even show the mailer daemon thing either. The bounced email is completely empty. All it shows is the postmaster@nsa.gov address. Why is that? Is it because of the NSA's security encryption that doesn't allow info to show up on bounced emails?
Maybe the IP's and headers are written with disappearing ink!
:wink:
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston, try not to read too much into it. Your site was probably being mined for data long ago. If someone or something powerful wanted to attack your site or take it down, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote:Winston, try not to read too much into it. Your site was probably being mined for data long ago. If someone or something powerful wanted to attack your site or take it down, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway.
+1
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did the NSA register on this forum? WTF is this?!

Post by Winston »

Curious question: Can the NSA or any other covert government agency scan this forum database and track down all of the posters by exact location and identity? I suppose they could hack a forum and find all the IP's of all the posters, but would that give away you guys' full names and exactly location too?

You know, I wonder if free forum open source software like this one, phpbb, was developed for data mining by the NSA or CIA. Why would the programmers behind open source software work for free? Maybe these free forum programs have backdoors that can be used by the NSA or CIA to gain access and data mine everyone here? After all, nothing is supposed to be free, so if something is free, it must have a catch or ulterior purpose right?

What's scary is that the NSA is so big and powerful, yet it has no official list of accomplishments for the public to see. So who knows what it's doing. Scary huh?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Look at this joke

The actual drones are not the ones in the air but the people on those cars who sell themselves for a 50k job

http://www.businessinsider.com/pictures ... ter-2013-6

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Curious question: Can the NSA or any other covert government agency scan this forum database and track down all of the posters by exact location and identity? I suppose they could hack a forum and find all the IP's of all the posters, but would that give away you guys' full names and exactly location too?
Generally, yes. Even easier if they make room 641A one of the hops for all of the traffic.
Haven't you noticed when there's a mass shooting, the shooter's online posts are found within hours or days?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:Curious question: Can the NSA or any other covert government agency scan this forum database and track down all of the posters by exact location and identity? I suppose they could hack a forum and find all the IP's of all the posters, but would that give away you guys' full names and exactly location too?
Generally, yes. Even easier if they make room 641A one of the hops for all of the traffic.
Haven't you noticed when there's a mass shooting, the shooter's online posts are found within hours or days?
What is room 641A? So how would they be able to get your full name just from your IP? Can you explain? Also, how would the NSA bypass a webhost's security measures against hacking? Do webhosting companies knowingly comply with the NSA? Or is it all done without their knowledge too?

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:What is room 641A?
Just ONE example of where lots of web traffic goes to be copied.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-0 ... -room-641a
Winston wrote:So how would they be able to get your full name just from your IP? Can you explain?
If you've ever looked up your full IP and hostname, you'll see the name of your ISP tagged onto it.
http://ipaddress.com/
Law enforcement agencies have the legal power to go to your ISP with that number and have the ISP tell them the account holder (billing address) who was assigned that IP at the certain time and date. Then they come kick your door in. :shock:

Winston wrote:Also, how would the NSA bypass a webhost's security measures against hacking?
You might wish you hadn't asked.
http://leaksource.info/2013/12/30/nsas- ... -firmware/

Security measures are trying to protect you against things like unauthorized data deletions and changes, and DDOS attacks.
If someone is just peeking at your data as the traffic goes by, they won't "trip the alarms", as it were. It wouldn't be detected as a hack.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

tom wrote:
July 28th, 2012, 4:01 pm
The NSA does data mining and archiving on a gigantic scale, they often farm out stuff to other companies. Are they looking here? Probably, but they are looking at every other forum out there too. Its all automated stuff. Are they specifically interested, maybe a tiny bit, this is about foreign travel here and being feed up with crappy American women. I would think a few NSA guys feel the same But really we here are just added to the archive like ever other forum. As far as the being a real address. You would think the NSA would hide there email address and IP. Getting bounced says it is not real so that is the answer.
True. That makes sense. But theres one problem with that theory though. To activate a profile in the forum, someone would have to click on an activation link from the nsa.gov email they entered. If they dont have access to an email under nsa.gov then they couldn't activate the account. If so then me sending a mass email to all registered users would not reach an account that was never activated. Only someone who activated from an nsa.gov email could be on the list of mass emails. I should dig deeper to see which profile that email is attached to. Lol