Did the NSA register on this forum? WTF is this?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Did the NSA register on this forum? WTF is this?!

Post by Winston »

After I sent a mass email from the forum to all members to promote some of my new videos, in one of the bounced messages I received, I saw this email address:

postmaster@nsa.gov <postmaster>

There was no other info in the body of the bounced email. It was blank except for that email address.

WTF? Did someone from the NSA register an account here? If so, why did they make it so obvious as to have NSA in the email?

Or is this just a psyops to try to scare us?
Last edited by Winston on July 28th, 2012, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hahaha Winston this is great.

No its not a psy-op, because they are not yet out of the closet. And if they were "coming out", then little HA would not be their first target.

Therefore, this is just their silly, childish incompetence.

Nerds Gone Wild.

Losers!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So you mean this was a rookie NSA personnel who forgot to disguise his email address? lol

Unfortunately, I have no way of doing a search by email to find out which user name that email belonged to. And even if I did, it may not show an NSA email, because it's possible that that email I received was from a forwarded email?

What I mean is that the person may have used a different email to register here that does not have "nsa.gov" in it, but which when you write to it, gets forwarded to an nsa.gov email? If so, then for some reason, it bounced back to me from the nsa.gov domain itself?

If so, then I have no way of knowing which email in the memberlist gets routed to the NSA account, unless I emailed every email here one by one separately until the bounce from NSA occurs again, which would take forever.

This is pretty scary isn't it? It means we have an informant for the NSA here, which means we are on their watch list!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I Googled "postmaster@nsa.gov" and found out that Microsoft has an NSA key in its Windows registry. It looks like this:
Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID
pub 1024/51682D1F 1999/09/06 NSA's Microsoft CAPI key postmaster@nsa.gov

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: 2.6.3i
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=PhHT
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
However, I don't know what that has to do with bounced emails from this forum.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, be careful. I'm not surprised the NSA is monitoring this website since we speak a lot of truths here on this forum, and the American government is probably not too keen on that. Don't go messing with them--just ignore them if you can.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But I don't understand. Anyone can monitor this site without creating an account. Why would the NSA create an account on here, unless they have someone posting here?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone told me this:

"There are two possibilities:

1) Someone working for the NSA tried to register (the guys working at the NSA presumably like girls too) and provided an incorrect email address, and the automated message from your forum software bounced.

2) Some joker registered for your forum and gave an @nsa.gov address as a joke, perhaps trying to get you into trouble for sending messages there."

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is another possibility: I get spams from spammers claiming to be the CIA and other addresses claiming to be the US gov't asking me to remit money for this or that reason.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:There is another possibility: I get spams from spammers claiming to be the CIA and other addresses claiming to be the US gov't asking me to remit money for this or that reason.
Yeah but those scams can't infiltrate official government domain names or emails like nsa.gov or fbi.gov. All they can do is send you to fake sites and use fake emails.

Very weird. But like I said, anyone can monitor this site without creating an account.

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:I think it's a joke! A real NSA agent would have used a hotmail address. You'll be surprised how many guys "pretend" they are a spy and drop this kind of email address to mess with you.
But maybe they did use a hotmail address, and had the hotmail account forward to an NSA account. Remember, it bounced from an NSA account, as I explained above. A lot of people use different emails that forward to another one.

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Or maybe it is just some lonely guy that happens to work for the NSA.

The NSA has much bigger fish to fry than this website. Anyway, the NSA deals with cryptography and code breaking, which have nothing to do with this site.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The NSA does data mining and archiving on a gigantic scale, they often farm out stuff to other companies. Are they looking here? Probably, but they are looking at every other forum out there too. Its all automated stuff. Are they specifically interested, maybe a tiny bit, this is about foreign travel here and being feed up with crappy American women. I would think a few NSA guys feel the same But really we here are just added to the archive like ever other forum. As far as the being a real address. You would think the NSA would hide there email address and IP. Getting bounced says it is not real so that is the answer.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Being an idiot savant code breaker probably isn't going to get you a lot of female prospects on the East Coast.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

NSA

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

If you were to analyze the global patterns you would see there is one pattern that sticks out.

In many countries all around the world they are using the Media as a brainwashing device. They are doing a great deal many things with this brainwashing, one of them has to do with this website.

And that is they are purposely making "Media" make the women want another race other than their own. To make them despise their own men and want other men from other countries. They are doing this globally using the Media in all of it's branches to do it with.

This is to promote globalism, and to do away with what you might call "race", and make everyone all over the world "equal"....

It is increasing at a rate that I'm unable to calculate because it's moving so fast I cannot measure it's rate of change, it's beyond my threshold of perception. Which basically means it's moving at light speed, increasing and doubling at an incredible rate all around the world. We could call it "Global Change".....

Anyway, the NSA is behind all communication now worldwide, able to monitor everything all around the world, every conversation spoken on any telephone or written anywhere on the Internet.

They use computer models to give rates of change that is occurring around the world, and they gather information for these type of purposes.

I can tell you this, interesting times are ahead.....