American idiotic manginas always standingup for female cunts

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

American idiotic manginas always standingup for female cunts

Post by Robert77 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3WlYWNoX8
This video makes me fume, I love how he tips her but hate that f***ing mangina moron in the end standing up for this cunt.....
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Robert77 wrote:
Yo dawg that's a female! You'z trippin, I needa put my foot up yo ass. Gimme dem white bitchez, muh dick you know wat I'm saying mutha fugga. Hollywood and a single mom taught this nigger good life lessons. End sarcasm.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
Yo dawg that's a female! You'z trippin, I needa put my foot up yo ass. Gimme dem white bitchez, muh dick you know wat I'm saying mutha fugga. Hollywood and a single mom taught this nigger good life lessons. End sarcasm.

Stupid white bitch got what she deserved by the Arab. And how about that mangina, p***y-whipped white boy standing up for the girl in the end. No wonder the white man is becoming extinct, smh.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: American idiotic manginas always standingup for female c

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Robert77 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3WlYWNoX8
This video makes me fume, I love how he tips her but hate that f***ing mangina moron in the end standing up for this cunt.....
Yeah...but notice the mangina backed off. Manginas are gutless. Real men can ignore them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I love that the bitch got what she deserved. The mangina needs to get what he deserves next.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

She had it coming to herself for acting like an ass. Her male friends are stepping in to defend her but notice how they didn't really jump in and throw punches because I think even among the male friends they know what she did was wrong.

I
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

She was lucky she only got tripped.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu